Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm happy but I would have been fine waiting for December for 7.1 and April for the first tier-dropping raid. This expansion is friggin packed.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I'm happy but I would have been fine waiting for December for 7.1 and April for the first tier-dropping raid. This expansion is friggin packed.
    So you want 8 months with 10 raid bosses? Sounds a lot like HFC and SOO.

giving new raid contant when only 116 guilds have cleared mythic EN - ofc it will be abit more in 4 weeks when the raid is out but still to fast same shit happend to highmaul. getting alot of the contant in the start of the expantion and then we will have last raid tier for 18 month sadface.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should have waited until late November after Blizzcon. Thats when we will really want new content. Im not sure I ever need it yet. I still have too much to do. If I do my average 30 world quests a day thats around 2 hours a day and thats about all the time I have to play.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Please do describe people like me. I go into the content I do and do the max amount I can so I carry my weight, even in easy content as LFR/Heroic.

So you don't like grouping with people who pull there weight? That explains a lot about you.

- - - Updated - - -

If your going to use words like social at lease know what they mean.
    It's quite clear your passion is to troll and cause debates on this forum. We're done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by justinhalfout View Post
    Well hopefully it's a good sign of things to come, I can't see any real drawbacks to them adding new content and giving people new/more stuff to do.
    They said that wod 2nd raid was released to soon after Highmaul. And it was good 3 months after launch. And this isnt even 2 months after launch.
    Many people are overwhelmed with amount of content atm, no time for alts and all this is way too soon.
    What Im afraid is possible content draught after they shell out all they have in short time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    They said that wod 2nd raid was released to soon after Highmaul. And it was good 3 months after launch. And this isnt even 2 months after launch.
    Many people are overwhelmed with amount of content atm, no time for alts and all this is way too soon.
    What Im afraid is possible content draught after they shell out all they have in short time.
    The BRF equivalent is Nighthold, not this patch. This is a content patch like 5.1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because they are releasing content in a timely manor? wtf?
    Well, I'm pretty pissed as well. They are releasing a patch with changes that literally break my spec beyond repair unless they fix it in the next week.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Well, I'm pretty pissed as well. They are releasing a patch with changes that literally break my spec beyond repair unless they fix it in the next week.
    where are these changes? because most of the changes made long ago wernt actuallty part of 7.1, they were bugs and fixes to the code
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Shows how little you know about anything.

Once again...LFR,LFD are social tools because they allow you to group,chat and see others. Blizzard has always catered to both sides of the coin. The fact that its always been a minority who raided before LFR even show this.

Once more why do you even give a fuck about how I or others play. Be happy the majority who doesn't play like you funds ur content.

I am not impressed with 7.1 even more so since ill be waiting a month+ before even getting to do the raid.
    Maybe because you're absolutely shitting on the social features that make this expansion fun. But that's great. Play alone, don't talk to anyone and pay for a subscription and imagine it's a single player game.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It isn't timely, it is early. Timely would be December.
    Opinions are great, aren't they?

OT: Thanks blizzard! Nice to see you guys actually pumping content out /cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    And whats that?

Deleted
    It give many more content to focus on, Emerald on MM, new raid, new stuff etc,

It's cool, as a new player, to see that much end-game content

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandgato View Post
    With the exception of Overwatch, every single Blizzard title has offered both a Single Player and Multiplayer component. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using World of Warcraft as a Single Player game, and telling someone the game is not for them is an pretty lame thing to say.

World of Warcraft has ALWAYS supported a strong single player element, even in "Hardcore" vanilla.
    Of course you can. But I didn't come here to shit on all the new features of the multiplayer components for end game.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Maybe because you're absolutely shitting on the social features that make this expansion fun. But that's great. Play alone, don't talk to anyone and pay for a subscription and imagine it's a single player game.
    Whatever you got to tell yourself champ. I haven't shitted on any social feature and in fact I use two of them (LFD,LFR).

It isn't the feature that causes problems its the people who use said feature.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I'm happy as hell that they are releasing stuff at exactly the right speed to keep these fucking assholes subbed

BigUP to you Blizzard <3
    "These fucking assholes subbed"???

Really dude?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

So are the people bitchin' about this patching coming too early the same that were bitchin' about Blizz gating Nighthold in 7.1? Just curious on that one.
    I'm super excited. And I'm also incredibly excited by the fact that I can start doing WQ with alts as soon as I get to 110.
    Also... KARAZHAN! THE SURAMAR CAMPAIGN!
    Agh, can't wait!

Pretty excited overall.

Gives most guilds that are on a 2/3/4 day a week raid schedule that can clear EN in a night more to do.

If anyone can answer this for me, because I may have missed it: For the new Suramar quests in 7.1, do I need to have the original questline done (a growing crisis/a change of seasons) before I can access this new set of quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyram View Post
    So are the people bitchin' about this patching coming too early the same that were bitchin' about Blizz gating Nighthold in 7.1? Just curious on that one.
    I'm super excited. And I'm also incredibly excited by the fact that I can start doing WQ with alts as soon as I get to 110.
    Also... KARAZHAN! THE SURAMAR CAMPAIGN!
    Agh, can't wait!
    I'm glad they are dropping the gating for WQ's in 7.1. Leveling my mage to 110 for sure when then happens. It's certainly much easier with 2nd/3rd characters to do suramar.....it just sucks to deal with. And you're currently forced into doing it. Not to mention I leveled my shaman to 110 after my dk and still had all of stormheim to do.

Couldn't be more excited! Lots of good changes.