Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Just like your so precious MoP world content was.
    And? I didn't claim MoP had 2 years of quest content you fucking genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    9 weeks of quests ROFL

That's like saying Game of Thrones season 6 was 10 weeks!

IT IS GATED LEARN TO USE YOUR BRAIN
    Yeah..... because 5.1 wasn't gated behind 8 weeks of rep grind and nothing but quests....

/lol

10+ Year Old Account
    9 weeks of quests ROFL

That's like saying Game of Thrones season 6 was 10 weeks!

IT IS GATED LEARN TO USE YOUR BRAIN
    It's world content. Along with the many, many world quests they're adding all over the Broken Isles.

You've been asking where the world content is. That's it.
    Last edited by Tzalix; 2016-10-15 at 10:56 AM.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

So what has changed from WoD? Nothing really it is still 100% raid or die.

Aside from a small quest chain there is no world content like there was in MoP.

For people that do not raid or run mythics 7.1 could be called 6.1.
    why whould you exclude yourself from doing the focus content of the game?

15+ Year Old Account
    It is essentially a 5 man raid.

So it is a raid.
    Please just do every random LFR group a favor and cancel your subscription.

So it is a raid.
    Oh shut the fuck up you idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    The casual crowd likes LFD.

When even people in 860 gear have issues getting into groups mythics sure are very casual.
    Yeah, it is almost like the ratio of dps to tanks/healers is too high for all dps to get in! Of course lots of people don't get in, the tanking and healing population is too small to support all the dps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

The content you want caters to just as small a crowd as the hardcore mythic raiders. You don't want new questchains, you don't want new dungeons, you don't want new raids. What the fuck do you want then?

Deleted
    The casual crowd likes LFD.

When even people in 860 gear have issues getting into groups mythics sure are very casual.
    That problem does not exist. It's just your incompetence that's stopping you from running a 830+ mythic group.
    Nothing stopping you from running your own group, no one will kick you and you can accept the millions of players that will try to get into your group.

But you will not accept a single of them, because their gear is not 850+ and you want to be carried.
    Because then people still wont join you genius if that 860player has the wrong class/specc.
    Oh man... so you didn't even try.
    You can neither see the itemlevel, nor the class/spec before you apply to join a group using the tool.
    And once you are in. No one fucking cares.

The only thing to go by is the "min item level req." If it's 860, you are above the curve right now and no one will care about what class or spec you play for mythic dungeons, lol.
    Whenever I pug a normal mythic for a WQ. Some peeps do like 100k DPS, that's about itemlevel ~800 worth of damage. It doesn't matter, it just takes a while longer
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-10-15 at 11:02 AM.

So it is a raid.
    So what do you see as "raid"? Any form of organized grouping?

Would you rather the whole game was queueable and so watered down that even the worst team of retards a random algo could form can beat it? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    So what do you see as "raid"? Any form of organized grouping?

Would you rather the whole game was queueable and so watered down that even the worst team of retards a random algo could form can beat it? Really?
    Wowowo slow down, any quests that required more than 1 people at a time is also a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    If you play one of the desired roles (Healer, Tank) you'll get in no matter what.

The problem isn't unreasonable demands, it is that for every one healer/tank in the tool there is like 40 dds, allowing group leaders to be very picky.

The fact that everyone moaning is dps and dps are almost infinitely abundant right now, enabling everyone to be very picky with dps. If I start a group (Healer) with my Tank friend, we get like 40 applications in a minute. Of course we'll pick the best (Ilvl and class/spec) DPS to join our group. Its not rocket science.
    And that's exactly why you should make your own groups instead of whining about not getting accepted in your group.

Eventually, your group WILL get filled.

This right here is the same person who complains about the pool being too wet in the summer.

And? I didn't claim MoP had 2 years of quest content you fucking genius.
    You claimed that MoP patches had more "world content" than 7.1 except that the Suramar quest chain literally mirrors the Dominance Offensive quest chain.

Whaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaaaaa

Get over yourself, there are plenty of things to do and you are just nitpicking by now.

So what I took from this thread is that 7.1 has no content, if you dont like raids, mythic dungeons or world content.
    I think we can all agree on that.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

I'm sorry to tell you OP, but neither the devs nor mythic raiders care about your personal preferences. Either play the game the way they want you to or gather your things and leave.

Deleted
    Dont feed the troll guys

So it is a raid.
    Just out of curiosity, what exactly makes it "essentially a 5 man raid"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch 1.2 - Maraudon, a sprawling 5-man dungeon.
    Patch 1.3 - Dire Maul, a sprawling 5-man dungeon.
    Patch 1.4 - Honor system
    Patch 1.5 - Two battlegrounds
    Patch 1.6 - Blackwing Lair, a 40-man raid.
    Patch 1.7 - Zul'Gurub, Arathi Basin
    Patch 1.8 - World bosses, Silithus zone
    Patch 1.9 - AQ20 and AQ40
    Patch 1.10 - Weather
    Patch 1.11 - Naxx40
    Patch 1.12 - Crossrealm BGs

Patch 2.1 - Black Temple and some questing hubs
    Patch 2.2 - Voice chat!
    Patch 2.3 - Zul'Aman raid
    Patch 2.4 - Isle of Quel'Danas

Skipping up to MoP because you believe that was the pinnacle of content delivery...

Patch 5.1 - Brawler's Guild, fleet PvP dailies
    Patch 5.2 - Isle of Thunder dailies, ToT raid
    Patch 5.3 - 3 new Scenarios
    Patch 5.4 - SOO raid, Timeless Isle

Skipping WoD because WoD...

Patch 7.1 - Karazhan, a sprawling 5-man dungeon, Nighthold raid, more quests in Suramar.

Judging by this, your complaint isn't that the patch ignores non-raiders, it's actually "the game ignores people who refuse to do anything but solo content and push queue buttons" (not that this is even true - there's plenty of world content).

If 5-man dungeons that you have to form a group for are not core, non-raid content in your eyes, you're playing the wrong genre. For the past two expansions, the game focused far too heavily on solo content and it hemorrhaged players as a result. I quit during 5.2 because there was nothing to do but boring soloing and raiding. 5-mans were ignored in favor of scenarios, the worst brainless approximation of group content ever, as if three DPS mindlessly AOEing for five minutes was a suitable replacement for the Tank/Heal/DPS trinity that's the core of this genre.

You're also ignoring the fact that this patch comes out less than TWO MONTHS after launch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what exactly makes it "essentially a 5 man raid"?
    It doesn't take 10 minutes and you have to actually form a group for it. He thinks the core content of WoW endgame is sitting in a queue for short spurts of lowest common denominator content so you can avoid any social interaction and challenge whatsoever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    I'm sorry to tell you OP, but neither the devs nor mythic raiders care about your personal preferences. Either play the game the way they want you to or gather your things and leave.
    I have not done a mythic raid in Legion nor do I plan to. I'm missing literally 7 bosses that I can LFR or pug in normal/hc anyway. The majority of my time is spent on world quests and professions and 5-mans. The first content patch features more 5-man content.

Please stop pretending like this is a dichotomy between elitist "mythic raiders" and normal players, when you're actually representing the viewpoint of the antisocial MMO player who refuses to do any group content unless delivered via an automatic matchmaking system. Realize that you are a vegan at a steakhouse and not representative of anything except your personal poor choice in game genre.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!