Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yeah they are kremlin spiess hahhaha

what a dude...

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post

Its ok though some of you are awake at least, so there is still hope.

tineye.com says the images come from a Spanish pro Russian site https://yahel.wordpress.com/tag/ejercito/

If they are real US soldiers, I wounder if they know the biggest users of their propaganda are the Russians?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they are kremlin spiess hahhaha

what a dude...
    I didn't even mention Russia in my post.

Seems you jumped the gun on your 'woe is me for supporting Russia' victim complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    tineye.com says the images come from a Spanish pro Russian site https://yahel.wordpress.com/tag/ejercito/

If they are real US soldiers, I wounder if they know the biggest users of their propaganda are the Russians?
    Its everything A BIG conspiracy guys.

The people in uniforms (because wordpress website said so)
    The numerous peace activists (yes there are many groups of even officials that have visited Syria, not just those in the video)
    The numerous US generals that said Syria will fall (like this one)
    The fact that USA doesn't want to distinguish between moderates and extremists and bomb them into oblivion
    The unprovoked invasions of USA / UK and France in middle east and the hundreds of thousands of dead that they left behind

Everything is a big conspiracy guys, relax we know it.

You can't say "tinfoil hat time is over" with a tinfoil hat on your head.
    It just doesn't work.

Deleted
    Russia begging the US to sit down and distinguish terrorists (aka Al-Nura which is Al-Qaedas branch in Syria) and Syrian opposition.
    US repetitively denies to do so

Why? Because if they do, there wont be enough left to fight Assad.

- Assad goes: Guys lets kick out terrorists out of Syria (because this is not a civil war), and then we'll take country to elections supervised by INTERNATIONAL MONITORS including from US and let the Syrian people decide about Syria's future.
    -US: Assad needs to go, he is the worst.

Its ok though some of you are awake at least, so there is still hope.

The liberals and left want a war with russia. They do not inform themselves objectively, they do not reflect upon the past, they simply unleash their full black and white think and stupidity.

The west is deconstructing itself. Not only that, they are literally parading their downfall. If Clinton wins, Syria will fall. If Syria falls, Russias response will decide the fate of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    The liberals and left want a war with russia. They do not inform themselves objectively, they do not reflect upon the past, they simply unleash their full black and white think and stupidity.
    Seriously? Liberals want a war with Russia? What insane reason could you possibly have to conclude that?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

If Clinton wins, Syria will fall. If Syria falls, Russias response will decide the fate of the world.
    Wasn't she saying that she wanted a no fly zone over Syria? Don't you find that absurd?

I mean if you think about it for a second it translates like this:

We invade a foreign country, w/t UN mandate, which happens to be Russia's ally. We then enforce a no fly zone over it, meaning we shoot down Russian and Syrian jets.

Can you imagine US reaction if something similar as Syria happened to one of its allies (lets say UK for example) and then Russia appearing out of nowhere, arming government opposition, bringing airforce to bomb as they see fit and threaten with a no fly zone, aka to shoot down American and British airforce?

How stupid can that person be? Seriously i don't get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Seriously? Liberals want a war with Russia? What insane reason could you possibly have to conclude that?
    They support Clinton, whose offensive against Assad will turn Syria into another Lybia and risks starting a war with russia.
    They do not seek dialogue with Russia, wave everything away as propaganda.
    They parrot the media's imperative which dehumanizes Putin and Russia.

etc. etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    They support Clinton, whose offensive against Assad will turn Syria into another Lybia and risks starting a war with russia.
    A lot of liberals don't like Clinton.

They do not seek dialogue with Russia, wave everything away as propaganda.
    There's really not a lot to talk about and dialog is not "giving Russia whatever it wants".

They parrot the media's imperative which dehumanizes Putin and Russia.
    Ah right the Media I forgot. They're in on this too aren't they. Banks and the Jews too huh? Yep shoulda known.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted

Ah right the Media I forgot. They're in on this too aren't they. Banks and the Jews too huh? Yep shoulda known.
    You really have to be... underpriviliged to not see how the media potrays Putin. Keep living in your state of denial.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really have to be... underpriviliged to not see how the media potrays Putin. Keep living in your state of denial.
    It's the State of Denial, thank you very much, please respect my nation and it's proud history.

Just, be kind.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's the State of Denial, thank you very much, please respect my nation and it's proud history.
    Hmm, a nation of S.O.Ds?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Excuse my ignorance but what part of its history is proud exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Excuse my ignorance but what part of its history is proud exactly?
    Who said I lived in America? I'm pretty sure I said I lived in Denialandia.

Just, be kind.

I don't know what the "tinfoil hat"/conspiracy is even meant to be?

It's pretty clear to anyone at this point that the "rebels" can't possibly win this war without the less moderate groups in Syria. (ie Islamic Militants)

US has made it abundantly clear that they won't allow any action to split up the extreme rebels from the less extreme ones - thus supporting Al Nusra.

The US has also been helping aid/arm the rebel groups who work in such close proximity to these extreme groups that it would be ridiculous to think the weapons weren't as good as being traded with them directly.

It's clear that most of US plans and their denial of Russias proposals of truces is because they want to continue to protect groups like Al Nusra. Clintons plans for a "No Fly zone" would just help them more.

+Everyone also knows that Al Nusra is just a rebranded Al Qaeda. Say what you want about Trump (He is an awful person and a terrible choice for President, undeniably), at least he isn't planning on aiding and arming Al Qaeda directly when he gets in to power.

This is all just based on what's actually happening, not imaginary theories. Surely the only "tinfoil" conspiracy at this point would be that USA is actually trying to help the Syrian people in all this and not just trying to fuck over Russia and Iran some more. How are there not more people in the US and Europe up in arms protesting about this?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Let the people decide what they want.
    But what if democracy is being used and the voting doesn't go as the mighty proud west (and arab nations) were hoping for? Wont it be another annexation.. i mean.. dictatorship story to tell?

/sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's clear that most of US plans and their denial of Russias proposals of truces is because they want to continue to protect groups like Al Nusra. Clintons plans for a "No Fly zone" would just help them more.
    You mean they deny them because the Russian proposals are "sit on your hands while we aid in the killing of any and all people who undermine our puppet dictator..."?

10+ Year Old Account
    You do know a fedora is still a hat?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    You mean they deny them because the Russian proposals are "sit on your hands while we aid in the killing of any and all people who undermine our puppet dictator..."?
    Well, it's either that or your country supports and arms Al Qaeda in Syria to help fight their "puppet dictator". Which would you rather?
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!