Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    i have idea for next expansion (a. k. what to expect next):
    they should just implement some cliff where characters can jump down to death (fun part), and some ladders for casuals, and stairs for elite players...to climb back up (grinding) after they have jumped dead 1000 times, they get an token and 100 000 times, wallmart coupon (reward). token makes you able to take elevator once and walmart coupon gives "made in china", save-the-pacific-from-trash-mug, made from toxic plastic or flammable rubber thing what you can put under beer glass, and you see "blizzard" hologram there when looking through emptied class.
    all should be connected to twitter and facebook, of cource, and you can put your followers jump to death with mobile phone app.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    There's no reason these two couldn't both be the same raid.

I could totally imagine a 12 boss raid where we enter the Tomb of Sargeras, fight 6 bosses on the way there, battle a big bad as boss 6, guarding the portal, and enter that to Kil'Jaedan's palace on Argus, for the second half of the raid. A bit like how Siege of Orgrimmar started in Vale before we took a portal to Orgrimmar within the raid.
    It's possible, but I would like to get build up with Argus/Mac'Aree zone (Suramar style) or whole expansion for KJ Palace.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Yeah, next expansion reveal ain't happening.
    7.2 on the other hand, is going to be spoken about for sure.

But nothing "weird" on the schedule this year that shows they're gonna reveal something cool, so I am not sure if I am gonna bother
    with one of those tickets this year.

But we're not gonna see a new game reveal this year, that I am pretty sure of.

People really waiting for Diablo 3 updates ? Lol that game is dead and buried for years and nothing they can come up with will resurrect it or improve it dizamn.. Now for Legion let's see

Ion Has A Coasters

... I'm actually excited to see what new project Tom is moving on to! And as long as they keep up what they've been giving us in Legion so far, I'm excited for WoW's future as well!

Also, people expecting expansion announcements at this point, are beyond dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    It's too early for Diablo 4.
    Either new Diablo 3 expansion or ....... World of Diablo! WoW lore is slowly but surely running out, and if the new project just started... well perfect timing. It will be completed in 5-6 years when we've had another 2 or so WoW expansions and done with the lore.
    "WoW lore is slowly but surely running out"... /Facepalm, as if lore is some sort of tangible and exhaustable resource...
    Just as how the game didn't end with us reaching level 100, it won't end over lore reasons since levels and new stories can always be added.

Would also be a pretty damned retarded business decision to end a cash powerhouse (on a bad year) to make something new, untested and surely not appealing to everyone playing WoW... Many Diablo players never played anything related to Warcraft, and the other way around.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-10-14 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    D3 expansion and no legacy servers. Or Diablo 2 remastered. Once they say no Legacy servers it will be funny to watch people scream "BUT YOU PWOMISED"

go fck urselves and ur legacy shit

10+ Year Old Account
    If we don't get the new Overwatch agent before Blizzcon, it will probably be revealed there. Even thought we have some very convincing leak running wild since last week.

I hate to say it but there is a lot more diablo panels but you don't get to see them unless you're at the convention. There's another 2 sets of panels for acting and artwork.

I just don't understand the tournament complaints personally. There are 5 games they provide tournaments for ofc it is going to look like it's the majority when they have 5 games to get through. Hell panel wise on the front page there are 23 panels including ceremonies.

10+ Year Old Account
    This Blizzcon looks super boring.

Way too early for Blizzard.
    Not too early if it was a Diablo Expansion. You do know Blizzard has other games beside the only one you thought about.

Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    Not too early if it was a Diablo Expansion. You do know Blizzard has other games beside the only one you thought about.
    This is a WoW forum mostly. I would assume he meant WoW. Didn't know they had 5 other games though thanks for the heads up. <3

so who is the musical guest ^_^

[QUOTE ... just bought the virtual ticket. Kinda regretting it now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - I can't come up with a single reason why I'd want to pay for supreme boredom when watching paint dry for free is so much more exciting - but y'know - whatever floats a person's boat...
    I used to be snow white, but I drifted...

This is a WoW forum mostly. I would assume he meant WoW. Didn't know they had 5 other games though thanks for the heads up. <3
    The thread is about Blizzcon 2016. It was not called Wowcon 2016.