Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    That is indeed odd.

- - - Updated - - -

Auriel now costs 10k.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Why can't all Auriel's team see her Trait?

The crown, while cool, has the tendency to overshadow parts of other models (mainly the head, which is an important body part to show!). It also alters the silhouette of most heroes mid-game, which is a very sensitive thing to maintain.

These weren't reasons to not do a crown, but rather reasons to selectively suppress vision of it. We had conversations with artists about who should see the crown, and in the interest of the above reasons (plus reducing teamfight spam, a constant battle) I advocated for the fewest possible players to see the crown.

I've seen this feedback pop up before, so I'm ready to admit that we are maybe being too conservative with it. With stuff like this there's really no right or wrong answer here. It's all about what most players want. We will rekindle this conversation internally.

Thanks for the feedback, as always.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe..._trait/d8rwr7m

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Why can't all Auriel's team see her Trait?

The crown, while cool, has the tendency to overshadow parts of other models (mainly the head, which is an important body part to show!). It also alters the silhouette of most heroes mid-game, which is a very sensitive thing to maintain.

These weren't reasons to not do a crown, but rather reasons to selectively suppress vision of it. We had conversations with artists about who should see the crown, and in the interest of the above reasons (plus reducing teamfight spam, a constant battle) I advocated for the fewest possible players to see the crown.

I've seen this feedback pop up before, so I'm ready to admit that we are maybe being too conservative with it. With stuff like this there's really no right or wrong answer here. It's all about what most players want. We will rekindle this conversation internally.

Thanks for the feedback, as always.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe..._trait/d8rwr7m
    Τhe most proper thing would be to simply show a buff on the recipient. That way, if you don't see the buff, you know you don't have it. Simples.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Τhe most proper thing would be to simply show a buff on the recipient. That way, if you don't see the buff, you know you don't have it. Simples.
    I really don't know why they ever apply a status of any kind without a buff. Should be standard and only changed if it's 100% justified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.