Approach Sylvanas W/ Thas'dorah

I'm sure other people probably know this by now seeing as I just barely got to level 110, but if you go near Sylvanas in the Undercity as a marksman hunter and have her family heirloom artifact weapon equiped she does a little RP. Part of unlocking a hidden appearance?

***SPOILER***

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Thas'dorah... I have not seen it in years! That's a Windrunner family heirloom you have slung across your back.

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: My mother passed it down to my eldest sister. May it bring you better fortune than it did her.

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Remember, Lastgun, that Thas'dorah represents my family's legacy... MY legacy. The deeds you perform while wielding it reflect upon me.

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: It is fitting that the bow be in the hands of so skilled a marksman. I trust you will remain worthy of it. Do not disappoint me.
    Last edited by last1214; 2016-10-15 at 03:47 AM.

The hidden appeance is a rep reward with court of farondis lol

I wonder what she would say if i raided undercity with it equiped and fought her.

Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    So i guess that means there is only one hidden appearance?

Quote Originally Posted by last1214 View Post
    So i guess that means there is only one hidden appearance?
    Yes, for now. The other appearance that was datamined in beta is not available in game right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    And you can buy BM hidden appearance from vendor in Dalaran for 1 coin or what ever it cost

10+ Year Old Account
    8000g

/10 char

Deleted
    MM hidden appearence is Rok'delar.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just put it back in the bank and forgot about it on my BM hunter, just to piss sylvanas off.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Love that blizzard puts stuff like this in the game, makes the world much more immersive.

words worthy of a warchieftress

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    words worthy of a warchieftress
    Not really, she undermined your character, not that I mind her doing that the PC needs to be given a kick up the arse more often, but she would likely shoot you in the back and take her sisters bow if she felt like it.
    #boycottchina