Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    MYTHIC dungeon which only a minority will do anyway.

Where is the world content?
    Special world events with mount rewards
    New world quests
    Expansion of the Suramar storyline
    Karazhan questline
    And apparently something "hidden" out in the world

There is no barrier to mythic dungeons, they are in fact a pushover. If you're not doing them that's your issue.

The casual crowd likes LFD.

When even people in 860 gear have issues getting into groups mythics sure are very casual.
    I've been doing mythics via the group finder since I was 820. I'm still nowhere near 860 now... few people are.

You're just being deliberately stubborn. Pretending there's an issue just so you can complain about it.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2016-10-15 at 11:32 AM.

MYTHIC dungeon which only a minority will do anyway.

Where is the world content?
    Why, because you cannot click on a button to complete it? Poor little you. Time to get your social level up a little!
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by kojinshugi View Post
    Please stop pretending like this is a dichotomy between elitist "mythic raiders" and normal players, when you're actually representing the viewpoint of the antisocial MMO player who refuses to do any group content unless delivered via an automatic matchmaking system. Realize that you are a vegan at a steakhouse and not representative of anything except your personal poor choice in game genre.
    So... either play the game as you're being told to or leave, right? That's precisely my point: the freedom to play the game in the way which you enjoy most has all but disappeared since WoD.

You speak as if having a single player mentality was something wrong. Well, it isn't, even in a MMORPG. If you and your group of friends don't like flying or the matchmaking system don't effing use those features, but don't prevent others from enjoying them. It's actually quite simple: the more freedom, the better for everyone. And yet the current dev team fails to understand it again and again.

How is the game 100% raid or die when this is the first expansion in history where you can get better gear from 5 mans than raids ?

A lot of BIS gear now is getting titanforged items from Mythic 5 mans or World Quests.

You can never do anything outside of 5 man content and have equal gear to mythic raiders now.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Nothing really it is still 100% raid or die.
    I leave it at thanks for the slight chuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    So... either play the game as you're being told to or leave, right? That's precisely my point: the freedom to play the game in the way which you enjoy most has all but disappeared since WoD.
    And thanks for another one.

it is still 100% raid or die.
    Let's follow the logic here.

If it's 100% raid or die, then all non-raiders would be dead. Then it would be impossible for them to complain.

Yet here you are complaining. Therefore, it can't be true that it is 100% raid or die.

/thread

So what has changed from WoD? Nothing really it is still 100% raid or die.

Aside from a small quest chain there is no world content like there was in MoP.

For people that do not raid or run mythics 7.1 could be called 6.1.
    Wait, you have run out of things to do... HOW ?

This patch seems more of a largescale hotfix patch then anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    Let's follow the logic here.

If it's 100% raid or die, then all non-raiders would be dead. Then it would be impossible for them to complain.

Yet here you are complaining. Therefore, it can't be true that it is 100% raid or die.

/thread
    I think it might be time for OP to an hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Deleted

You play a game you don't like. You ALONE are the only one to blame here.

Didn't they say somewhere that more world quests would be added in 7.1? If not, there are still more than enough to do now and you won't complete them all.

There is a new dungeon (doesn't require you to be a raider). There is an extension to the Nightfallen storyline.

6.1 we got a Selfie toy. You really want to compare 7.1 to 6.1?

IT IS GATED LEARN TO USE YOUR BRAIN
    OOOOOH MY GOD, the irony is strong in this one.

You dude (im not even going to talk with respect to you, cause i hate dumb [not stupid, dumb] people) are aware that your 'problems' (holy shit by your exeggarating i guess you are <18 yo) are so meaningless, so petty and actually make no fucking sense?

you keep playing a game you hate. you are a miserable, pathetic addict. and stop spewing the dirt you call 'thoughts' on this forum, there are enough silly whiners as it is.

7+ Year Old Account

I've been trying to tell people, wait and see what the REST of Legion offers, not the first month. The first month Is always fun and great and new and shiny and... lots more. But the future content will decide If the Expansion as a whole was good. So far doesn't look that way.

7.1 Is as small If not just slightly larger than 6.1, even has a blood vendor too realizing that we need one. A TBC raid turned mythic for no reason other then Nostalgia, I doubt there's any story relevance there to Legion (And If there Is I'd love to see It, truly) and... a onyxia style raid with 3 bosses.

Also, too soon executus, this patch has awakened too soon.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    I've been trying to tell people, wait and see what the REST of Legion offers, not the first month. The first month Is always fun and great and new and shiny and... lots more. But the future content will decide If the Expansion as a whole was good. So far doesn't look that way.

7.1 Is as small If not just slightly larger than 6.1, even has a blood vendor too realizing that we need one. A TBC raid turned mythic for no reason other then Nostalgia, I doubt there's any story relevance there to Legion (And If there Is I'd love to see It, truly) and... a onyxia style raid with 3 bosses.

Also, too soon executus, this patch has awakened too soon.
    Karazhan has no story reference to Legion? Clearly didn't pay attention during the pre events then. Or to any Karazhan lore in general. Also yes we need a blood vendor to stop flasks being bullshit prices. And you knew plenty in advance there was going to be a filler raid for 7.1.

Basically yes.

The key question to ask is 7.2 coming a lot sooner than late spring/early summer or will it follow the same time line as 6.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Karazhan has no story reference to Legion? Clearly didn't pay attention during the pre events then. Or to any Karazhan lore in general. Also yes we need a blood vendor to stop flasks being bullshit prices. And you knew plenty in advance there was going to be a filler raid for 7.1.
    The price of raid materials is already dropping as so many people have scrambled to pick up herbing either for self-sufficiency or to make some cash while they can. The vendor might temporarily drop prices even further but they'll likely bounce back once people have spent their surplus Bloods.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    And a crapton of World Quests and further story quests in Suramar doesn't count as world content because...?
    Because the OP is the kind of person that only considers shit from 2004 to be content perhaps? Seems to be the general problem with these people that bitch about content not being the content THEY consider content...

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, it's a dungeon. Not a raid.
    Do you lack the intelligence to spot the difference between a dungeon and a raid?

Source? Numbers? Statistics?
    It is right there with the Suramar campaign.
    There is no difference between and raid and dungeon

you act like running mythics are hard or time consuming. Actually mythics giving 840 that can upgrade to 860's and above is pretty good for non raiders. Even if u dont run keystones doing mythics and worldquests each week gets some pretty good loot. Just a few mins ago on a hunter who has never stepped foot in a mythic dungeon i already have 5 pieces that are lvl 850 and above. 850 is normal EN. So im doing pretty good for myself just doing world quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing. This thread has been awful from page one. I don't recommend being antagonistic to everyone who tries to participate in your thread. Not useful.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)