Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If the raid was coming on the 25th I would agree it was too early. But it's coming two weeks later, which imo is juuuust right. The constant rerunning of the same dungeons is getting a bit stale so a new one is also very welcome. I hope they add a few more before the expansion is over.

How can a patch like this be too early? I don't understand how anyone can say that? You want more content right?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    How can a patch like this be too early? I don't understand how anyone can say that? You want more content right?
    Apparently, many people want content but they don't... My head spins from the contradicting nature of some people.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes it is early compared to what we can still do in game but I don't really care personally since no content is getting retired

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Apparently, many people want content but they don't... My head spins from the contradicting nature of some people.
    It's already been explained that content pacing is a big contributor to end of xpac droughts. If they can keep this pace up, great. If in retrospect it turns out they rushed Kara at a time when people still had plenty to do in the game and then had nothing for later when people were running out of things to do, it will have been a bad decision. Time will tell. But Blizz's track record has people justifiably concerned.

I haven't paid attention to this really, but what are the requirements for Karazhan in Legion? I know they stated there will be an attunement process. Gotta make sure I'm ready as raiding Kara is one of my fondest memories of this game back during TBC.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I feel that it's too early as well.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I didn't mind early MoP's daily grind.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

If they waited any longer everyone would be decked out in 885+ emerald nightmare loot. This way people might get some enjoyment out of the new bosses.

7.1 means life improvement for every alt char so i can't wait for it...We'll no longer have to grind rep(Suramar World-Quests unlock chain is pure aids after doing it 3times) in order to get WQ also CoS and The Arcway will no longer req 8k(if i remember corectly) into Honored with the Nightfallen.

Signature made by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by situ View Post
    Not really great feat since 7.1 is the first patch.
    No, really. It's fine :-) Relax buddy, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    This I agree with, I love legion, its great, I enjoy it. I feel I have done too much too soon. My complaints post on the this thread may seem daft but I like working to a goal. Alts for me are like a ball ache. I peaked early in WoD and Leg yet I am burned out. Don't hug me. I'm scared.

A bit early, but it's ok because the new raid will be there two weeks after the patch. So 42-45 days between 2 raids (EN-ToV) and it's just a filler raid like ToTES. It's fine.

Deleted
    No. Nothing in that patch hinders you in any way to do the stuff we still have.
    In contrary, it offers the out of raid progress for our mains, people are missing since a few weeks now.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Nah, no way it is too early. If they keep this pace up then I think I might actually enjoy playing wow for a while, the more content, the better. Besides, Nightholde is a few months away and then 7.2 is probably April

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    A bit too early yes. Most people haven't cleared EN in their desired difficulty let alone had a chance to farm it for gear.
    7.1 isn't going to stop them from doing so. the only raid content within 7.1 is a 3 boss mini raid. no guild is going to be halting EN progress and only doing a 3 boss mini raid. guilds will be clearing both

Deleted
    I think it's perfect.

Just means a longer last raid until the next expansion, which should be around 2 years of last raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

its a 5-man and a filler raid 2 weeks later....hardly too early considering the quantity of content
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

Deleted
    There's still people who don't know Nighthold isn't out until early 2017? Jisus Chraist