Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    having a freaking life? I am 8k in and I took 2-3 week to get to 110 slowly enjoying my time, stop being so patronizing. I am not playing everysingle day doing suramar WQ non stop.
    So now you can enjoy your time waiting for exalted. No rush, right?

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    having a freaking life? I am 8k in and I took 2-3 week to get to 110 slowly enjoying my time, stop being so patronizing. I am not playing everysingle day doing suramar WQ non stop.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a difference between doing nothing, and just farming world quest for rep non stop.
    2-3 weeks to ding 110 ? So you played 10 minutes per day, basically nothing. As I said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    true, but I think quest/story/world content from a patch should be accessible to everyone right from the start as soon as patch drops .. isnt that how its always been ?

and then the player can make a choice - do it right away, or, if he hasnt finished the preceding story, do that first

of couse I also think the 7.0 Suramar qs shouldnt require exalted for full completion either ...
    Not disagreeing with you, I feel if it's a "must do this" first, then it does lock a lot of people out of it
    Especially if it's full 7.0 story needed, since that requires EN Xavius killed as well
    I guess we will see on the 25th, if it's full story needed then only my main is covered
    If it's just seperate (which I doubt since it's a follow on story) then my alts will be in the 850+ full armor reward ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aranoch View Post
    I would also like to know. I have not had the time/interest to complete Suramar yet between mythics, raids, pvp and all the other fun stuff available in Legion. (Spare us the patronizing please). What i'd like to know, if someone has time to check or has the info already:

-Is the storyline quests in 7.1 gated behind completing the 7.0 Suramar story?
    -Will Karazhan be gated behind completing Suramar 7.0 content?

Cheers in advance!
    Karazhan is mostly mythic dungeons, not suramar to attune

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Giong out, smell roses, work, scholl, study, social activities, live life here and there..?
    then you still have content left in the form of the current suramar questline, why would you want to skip that part to do the next? just OMG DUUUR NEW CONTENT OMG WUUT WUTT NOW NOWW NOWW.

yeh that's pretty stupid.

Does the 7.1 Suramar campaign give some reward that warrants wanting it unlocked without completing the 7.0 Suramar campaign? I haven't been keeping up with the additions in 7.1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    If you're not exalted nighfallen for 7.1 I don't know what you've been doing.
    Rerolling cause FOTM got nerfed?
    Rerolling a Healer cause your guild doesn't need 589 tanks?
    Procrastinating doing the Suramar quest chains?

I dunno

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Does the 7.1 Suramar campaign give some reward that warrants wanting it unlocked without completing the 7.0 Suramar campaign? I haven't been keeping up with the additions in 7.1.
    a mount. and it looks kinda cool
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    If you're not exalted nighfallen for 7.1 I don't know what you've been doing.
    Living my life

items in the 850 range (or 840-850)

and AP - same as 7.0 Suramar

Deleted
    it wouldnt be so bad if it required full 7.0 Suramar clear (inc exalted) just on 1 char and then all subsequent alts can access 7.1 Suramar right away (same as CoS, Arcway and Kara attunement are account-wide), but there hasnt been any info on that ..

if they dont implement that (or remove the exalted requirement for 7.1) then my alts likely wont be seeing 7.1 Suramar for a long time ...
    Why do u want to complete the 7.1 campaign on alts?

Edit: if it ends up being attunement for the nighthold, it will probably unlock accountwide once done on main.
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2016-10-15 at 03:15 PM.

Deleted
    A mount, 850+ if procced' armor set, crap ton of AP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Actimel View Post
    So you did nothing and you expect something to be served under your nose. With no time for wow this should not be bothering you anyways.
    Get lost, it's a forum, people ask questions even if they are lazy ones. Don't like it? Ignore the topic and the question.

We don't need your shitty attitude here.

so exalted required ?
    On PTR I was able to do it with Neutral.

The phasing is very buggy, though.

true, but I think quest/story/world content from a patch should be accessible to everyone right from the start as soon as patch drops .. isnt that how its always been ?

and then the player can make a choice - do it right away, or, if he hasnt finished the preceding story, do that first

of couse I also think the 7.0 Suramar qs shouldnt require exalted for full completion either ...
    No it hasnt, cause this is the first time Blizzard does something like this.
    While you can argue that ToT and TI was the same in MoP, Suramar is that, but on a much bigger level.

With a bit of logical thinking you'd figure out the answer all by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Biged781 View Post
    Living my life
    So you dont want to put a bit of effort into the game but you want the same rewards as those who did? i think you should play mobas instead of mmorpgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Get lost, it's a forum, people ask questions even if they are lazy ones. Don't like it? Ignore the topic and the question.

We don't need your shitty attitude here.
    umad? seriously though, if you haven't finished the current content, why you so concerned about content that hasn't been released? it'll be there when you get to it, if you don't get to it then it doesn't sound like you were all that interested in playing the game anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    After the first week I only did the Nightfallen dailies for the emmisary.
    I am exalted.
    Just wanted to call BS on anyone saying things like this. I play nearly every day and still 1K away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    A mount, 850+ if procced' armor set, crap ton of AP
    Gotcha. I suppose that could be useful for alts, although anyone who plays casually enough to not have finished the 7.0 campaign on their main by 7.1 probably doesn't need the rewards immediately.

my first alt will be 110 shortly before 7.1 and he could really use those 7.1 quest rewards

as for the main - not sure he will be exalted before 7.1

meh, still noone outright confirmed/proved yet that it needs exalted, so maybe it doesnt

Quote Originally Posted by Bumkin View Post
    So you dont want to put a bit of effort into the game but you want the same rewards as those who did? i think you should play mobas instead of mmorpgs.
    The hell are you talking about? When did I say that? I'm only saying that I don't devote every waking hour to a video game as the guy I responded to seemed to think was a normal thing. I expect to get less than those who do, and that's fine.

It requires all of the 7.0 Suramar questlines completed and you need Exalted. (info from PTR)