Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Because people complained when there was no content. Now there is content people complain. It's just amusing to watch.
    You're running in circles here without making a point. You ignore my whole argument by claiming you didn't mean the players were contradicting themselves, and now you're back to the players contradicting themselves. GTFO and learn how to have an intelligent conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    Justified concerns? Because wanting WOD 2.0 again sounds so much fun bro... its a 5 man dungeon and some systems changes that should have been at release. plus a weekly quest line... and now ur crying its too much content...

I'm sorry some people play this game and want to enjoy more content... I'm lieing were not sorry...
    Justified concerns because we've seen time and again how short raid tiers like Ulduar, Firelands, Heart of Fear/Terrace, Throne of Thunder, ultimately led to long ass one year plus content droughts at the end of their expansions.

And also justified because I, as a casual completionist, don't want the game to steamroll at the pace of someone who plays all day and is done with a dungeon or raid after running it once, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    You're running in circles here without making a point. You ignore my whole argument by claiming you didn't mean the players were contradicting themselves, and now you're back to the players contradicting themselves. GTFO and learn how to have an intelligent conversation.

Justified concerns because we've seen time and again how short raid tiers like Ulduar, Firelands, Heart of Fear/Terrace, Throne of Thunder, ultimately led to long ass one year plus content droughts at the end of their expansions.

And also justified because I, as a casual completionist, don't want the game to steamroll at the pace of of someone who is done with a dungeon or raid after running it once, either.
    So the majority of the playerbase did not complain about or leave during WoD? Those 5 million plus that left were just an illusion then? Aight then. Guess those 5 million were just in my head or something. You know because 1 content patch is acceptable for any MMO. Oh wait it wasn't and again half the playerbase left.

Wouldn't it be better if it was released a few weeks later (to give breathing room to the other dungeons) and it DID have its own specific keystone, though?
    Kara has a ton of bosses, it's way longer than the current M+ dungeons (do you really want an hour timer for 2chest with no pause?) and it has some gear that they'd like to be unfarmable (mythic+ spam means getting the loot many times per day instead of once a week)

It is too early. I don't see people holding out for Nighthold by next year (eg mid January)

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Low post-count members trying to make others see a problem in content being released on a regular basis. If they don't release content, they're "lazy and don't care". If they DO release content, they're "rushing it"...

Hilariously pathetic. 5.1 came 2 months after 5.0 hit, and it was absolutely fine.
    5.1 was a daily hub not a raid extension and a 5 man raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    It is too early. I don't see people holding out for Nighthold by next year (eg mid January)
    Well it's mid October now. That is 3 months. People would have just complained it came out too late if it was something like late November/early December.

So the majority of the playerbase did not complain about or leave during WoD? Those 5 million plus that left were just an illusion then? Aight then. Guess those 5 million were just in my head or something. You know because 1 content patch is acceptable for any MMO. Oh wait it wasn't and again half the playerbase left.
    half the playerbase left for a wide variety of reasons. But yes simplify it to fit your narrow narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    5.1 was a daily hub not a raid extension and a 5 man raid.
    Heroic Scenarios, Brawlers guild, Gear upgrades, brand new scenarios to go with the story, pet battle improvements and quite a bit more. 5.1 had bundles of content.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    It is. When kara releases i need to focus on that or lose my spot in the group. On the same day Farming sim 17 is released. So guess i will be groupless.
    why will you need to farm kara? its only 855 gear...

half the playerbase left for a wide variety of reasons. But yes simplify it to fit your narrow narrative.
    So all that whining about WoD and lack of content on the forums at that time was all in my imagination?. Gotcha.

Deleted
    Mmh, I was expecting end of November / start of December.

And also justified because I, as a casual completionist, don't want the game to steamroll at the pace of someone who plays all day and is done with a dungeon or raid after running it once, either.
    ur point has no weight as u trying to say this raid is been cut short when in 10 days were only getting a new dungeon and weekly quest lines and some new world quests.. then 2 weeks later, BEEN a total of 24 days later we get a new raid that gives 5 IL more, which is just a side raid to the main one.

Nothing about this patch makes EN less valued. it just gives more choices to players... u sound like those people doing one heroic a week and crying its too much content after 6 months they add raid a new raid. If blizzard made content at the rate U did content there would be no subs left but a small %...

ur only concern is u want blizzard to make content around u and only u.

It will provide yet another way to gear people up quickly, and trivialize current raiding content. While my guild is just getting into mythic, having the gear progression once again turned upside down is disappointing. I don't want to beat encounters because the raid is over geared--and that's pretty much how Normal and Heroic clears went. The whole point of having a carrot is to enjoy it. It's enticing. Replacing the carrots too quickly undermines that, and makes you wonder why bother when you can just wait and get a better carrot sooner than later.

We'll see. I only came back to the game because they finally put some meat back into gear progression with mythic + dungeons. Getting gear is still almost too easy across the board. I half suspect Blizz employs someone to sit on the roof at their home office and throw loot at any passers bye, they like doing it so much.

Heroic Scenarios, Brawlers guild, Gear upgrades, brand new scenarios to go with the story, pet battle improvements and quite a bit more. 5.1 had bundles of content.
    I would barely call scenarios content. More like grinding made easy.

Glad they're gone or personal only now.

The fact that people complained about WoD and left has NOTHING TO DO with 7.1 being a little too early. Kind of the same way being an anorexic and stuffing yourself with lard are both bad for your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Nileroze View Post
    i'm fine with the date.
    asked a friend and he said its too early...so
    do you guys think the patch is too early?
    Well, it depends on how you see it but they really should work on the issues the game has right now befor they work on new dungeons and some filler raid with bosses we already had in dungeos.

It's not really an intresting patch even.

Balance, removal of legendaries and less RNG should be the main focus.

I tend to agree, it is kinda early.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

The fact that people complained about WoD and left has NOTHING TO DO with 7.1 being a little too early. Kind of the same way being an anorexic and stuffing yourself with lard are both bad for your health.
    I merely made a comparison between the time players are complaining about having no content and now when they are complaining that content is too quick/too much. I don't see an issue with fast paced content. It keeps interest in the game.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-15 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Standing View Post
    It will provide yet another way to gear people up quickly, and trivialize current raiding content. While my guild is just getting into mythic, having the gear progression once again turned upside down is disappointing. I don't want to beat encounters because the raid is over geared--and that's pretty much how Normal and Heroic clears went. The whole point of having a carrot is to enjoy it. It's enticing. Replacing the carrots too quickly undermines that, and makes you wonder why bother when you can just wait and get a better carrot sooner than later.

We'll see. I only came back to the game because they finally put some meat back into gear progression with mythic + dungeons. Getting gear is still almost too easy across the board. I half suspect Blizz employs someone to sit on the roof at their home office and throw loot at any passers bye, they like doing it so much.
    You get some loot! and you get some loot! and you get some loot!

I would barely call scenarios content. More like grinding made easy.

Glad they're gone or personal only now.
    And? Doesn't change the fact 5.1 had a variety of content.