Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Because 1 raid and 1 dungeon are going to make you give something up.
    Like I said, I only have 15/30 of the items for Balance of power, and I probably won't do a full clear every reset. Some casual friends are only now getting started on that quest (I know, shocking), and my other two 110 haven't even done the dungeon part yet.

With a fast patch cycle, this is moving from a current content goal to putting it on a low burner and waiting until I outgear it. My alts will probably do ToV LFR and Kara before they go for Balance of Power. This is chipping a little bit at the value of that content, don't you think?

And, while this in itself won't make me give stuff up, if they actually keep releasing major patches every 2 months, it will put serious pressure on my plans to get the prestige rank 9 weapon on 3 characters, since that is a long grind for me (I'm only rank 17 on two characters atm, haven't had the time to prestige a single time yet).

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...because there is nothing to do or because there is too much to do?
    For me, personally, there is nothing to do. I already have 6 characters with 850+, 878 gear and 27 traits on main and 20+ in offspecs. Sure I could farm more ap, but at this point I've hit diminishing returns where it's just easier to wait until AK 23 or so before farming any more (and because there is no reason to farm it now).

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Would have been too early if it was Nighthold but for a 3-boss raid I'd say it's fine.

Tbh I had fun watching people wipe on Hexos while I one shot it on my Hunter . Had the start of the Cloak part the epic bit. If you remember after you spoke to all 4 you fought Wrathion if I remember.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_5.3.0
    I did it all at launch. I was one of the first 20 in world to finish BG. I took the Realm 1st ping that didnt even reward a FoS or anything but still announced. Was odd.

Disruptron as Melee. the pain is real.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Would have been too early if it was Nighthold but for a 3-boss raid I'd say it's fine.
    what if Helya is a RagnarosH?

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    I did it all at launch. I was one of the first 20 in world to finish BG. I took the Realm 1st ping that didnt even reward a FoS or anything but still announced. Was odd.

Disruptron as Melee. the pain is real.
    People didn't take to kindly to my teabagging them when they died to Hexos. Can't imagine why.

- - - Updated - - -

what if Helya is a RagnarosH?
    I don't think she has the same rule of they have to be killed in their home basically. Just she is stuck there.

Tbh I had fun watching people wipe on Hexos while I one shot it on my Hunter . Had the start of the Cloak part the epic bit. If you remember after you spoke to all 4 you fought Wrathion if I remember.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_5.3.0
    You might be right. I thought epic cloak was 5.4 then you upgraded it but you're right. 5.4 hit people went to get timeless coins and made it legendary in an hour.

- - - Updated - - -

People didn't take to kindly to my teabagging them when they died to Hexos. Can't imagine why.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think she has the same rule of they have to be killed in their home basically. Just she is stuck there.
    I ment Difficulty wise considering the lack of any in EN.

Or at the very least Imperator Quality.

You might be right. I thought epic cloak was 5.4 then you upgraded it but you're right. 5.4 hit people went to get timeless coins and made it legendary in an hour.
    The whole end quest was a joke tbh. Oh yeah you just spent all that time grinding a gem and enchant that are fucking worthless now. But here is the main prize for absolutely nothing.

The whole end quest was a joke tbh. Oh yeah you just spent all that time grinding a gem and enchant that are fucking worthless now. But here is the main prize for absolutely nothing.
    You grabbed the one time chests did a lap around isle and had cloak.

NOW the real content of timeless isle was a game called fuck the fishermen.

Use the Censur and hozen transform and fucking murder as many people chasing the whale if you can. If you wipe a full raid or let boss reset you are the champion.

Or you and a 5 man go neutral and bottleneck the lOOONG narrow stone bridge and /1 HUALON IS UP!

Yessssss moar lambs to the slaughter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    It's always too soon if they leave the <insert latest ret nerf> in place. Not for Blizzard though. They love to put Rets in their place.

Deleted
    If they fix the difficulty quiet correctly, I think the time is correct since some guilds are finishing MM on emerald nightmare

The bosses are expanded to conclude their story rivalry and probably push Sylvanas's story along.

Helya is last boss.

Helya is probably going to be killed.
    Yeah, doesn't sound very exiting at all.

If they ever pull bullshit like twitter integration and a selfie camera and call it a patch again I imagine quite a lot of people would take that flight with you.
    It wasn't even so much the features, it was the fact it was THE highlight of the patch, and the amount of song and dance they made about it, like it was the best thing they have ever introduced.

Personally I know no one who uses that shit, the only people I know who do anything with wow outside of the game, is streamers on twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah, doesn't sound very exiting at all.
    Then go eat a bananna

Then go eat a bananna
    Hey! I just did.

Too early for some.
    Too late for others.
    About right for some in-between the two.

There isn't going to be any rate of content releases which is going to suit everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    It wasn't even so much the features, it was the fact it was THE highlight of the patch, and the amount of song and dance they made about it, like it was the best thing they have ever introduced.

Personally I know no one who uses that shit, the only people I know who do anything with wow outside of the game, is streamers on twitch
    Or that people who do use it don't feel the need to yell and fish for supporting voices, like the negative crowds regularly do.
    It is almost as if those being negative for the sake of negative can't actually provide a good argument and instead have to "prove" their view by someone else sharing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Hey! I just did.
    Now throw the peel in the road. O'Doyle Rules

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly ? No. They just expanded my 7 boss raid to a 10 boss raid and gave me more sweet sweet suramar lore. Oh and Kara. That's amazing. Timing is great, just hold off Nighthold untill Dec/Jan and we're fine fine fine.
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Shaggra | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù | Sierenna | Tyranikus |

10+ Year Old Account
    I welcome the pvp changes, especially the changes to prestige. I would hate to have to wait until next year for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    I welcome the pvp changes, especially the changes to prestige. I would hate to have to wait until next year for that.
    That's actually a good argument in favor of the early release.