Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Based on these tweets it sounds like something that players haven't found yet is in the ocean.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=256929/w...0-hidden-items

If it's the hidden skin maybe DKs need to path of frost to it?
    Clearly they enjoy seeing us suffer, although in one of them makes it clear that this is available right now not?

If you really affirms that the hidden appearance available right now then you could rule it loot a World Boss

Quote Originally Posted by Zeithrom View Post
    Clearly they enjoy seeing us suffer, although in one of them makes it clear that this is available right now not?

If you really affirms that the hidden appearance available right now then you could rule it loot a World Boss
    He said the posts are not about the HAAs, but about other hidden secrets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikul View Post
    I have absolutely no idea if this helps or is relevant, but I came across this the other day just exploring
    I highlighted relevant things in my screenshot.

http://imgur.com/a/SZhE4
    Really ? You're talking about something people knew since beta ...

this is thread is like a copy of the (now) unholy one...
    same shit repeated for 10 pages...
    also all the ghouls still can't read

Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    He said the posts are not about the HAAs, but about other hidden secrets.
    I think whether to refer to our search, because the appearance is from 7.0 and although we have not found

So I did a search for Peggy Burridge, just to try and see if she was in some way related to our HAA.

I found out she is a real person who passed away on March 22, 2016.

She was known to her friends and relatives as "The Good Witch"

This has no bearing on finding the artifact, I guess, but I think it's neat that the devs put these kinds of memorials into the game.

I don't think that the ocean stuff has anything to do with us. He's heavily implying that the thing hidden in the ocean is near Kosumoth level in regards to import and such. I am quite frustrated that they would give those sorts of hints, but be adamantly unwilling to give us anything at all in our search for the Frost HAA. At this rate, we will have the 7.1 HAA before the 7.0 one.

Still farming Underbelly. No luck as of yet. I'm not optimistic concerning your discoveries on the Isle of the Watchers, either.

- - - Updated - - -

I just found something quite interesting while scouring the Wowhead database. In alpha/beta, players were required to purchase a specific tome in order to start researching their artifacts. For the Death Knights, this tome was titled "The Fall of Lordaeron and the Scouring of the Eastweald", with the Eastweald referring to the fertile lands East of Lordaeron (most likely what are now known as the Plaguelands. More importantly, I found out that this tome was authored by none other than our most esteemed Dwarven Loreologist, Royal Historian Archesonus. This item has since been removed from the game, but I am unsure about yet another tome that the Royal Historian has authored: "On Plagues, Curses, and Blights". This tome is not labeled as class specific, but it would be especially appropriate for Death Knights. It is not the discarded research tome of either Warlocks or DHs (they have a different tome with an unknown author). This could be a lead, if we can find the tome. Perhaps we should follow the example of the Discipline Priests, who have to find 12 different books in order to unlock their HAA? (Although, I do not mean to imply that we have to find 12 books, just the one).

All of these tomes were released in 7.0.3, and it should be duly noted that the all share the "relic" pale-gold color, as opposed to the Legendary orange or the Epic purple, for instance. "On Plagues, Curses, and Blights" could be a lead, if there's no related discarded quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    Mana gems are much smaller. This particular room is a museum used in an archaeology quest. The trail of breadcrumbs I'm following is this.:

Our HAA unlocker is called Runes of the Darkening
    A unique item that has apparently not been found, added in 7.0.3 is Glowing Runestone: http://www.wowhead.com/item=132132/glowing-runestone
    The comment reads "A cold stone with a glowing rune. It has the same look as the wards."
    This tells me the glowing runestone would be found amongst wards, sort of like finding something that seems to fit in, but doesn't belong at all. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ba499c648f.jpg
    The runes of darkening comment text implies it is ancient.

So I'm looking for hints along these priorities:
    Wards, runes, ancient

The more I think about it, the more I want to try to find http://www.wowhead.com/npc=100893/rune-ward - has anyone seen something like this in-game?
    those look interesting maybe trying to find those wards around the BI could lead us to the glowing runestone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungnyr View Post
    I don't think that the ocean stuff has anything to do with us. He's heavily implying that the thing hidden in the ocean is near Kosumoth level in regards to import and such. I am quite frustrated that they would give those sorts of hints, but be adamantly unwilling to give us anything at all in our search for the Frost HAA. At this rate, we will have the 7.1 HAA before the 7.0 one.

Still farming Underbelly. No luck as of yet. I'm not optimistic concerning your discoveries on the Isle of the Watchers, either.

- - - Updated - - -

I just found something quite interesting while scouring the Wowhead database. In alpha/beta, players were required to purchase a specific tome in order to start researching their artifacts. For the Death Knights, this tome was titled "The Fall of Lordaeron and the Scouring of the Eastweald", with the Eastweald referring to the fertile lands East of Lordaeron (most likely what are now known as the Plaguelands. More importantly, I found out that this tome was authored by none other than our most esteemed Dwarven Loreologist, Royal Historian Archesonus. This item has since been removed from the game, but I am unsure about yet another tome that the Royal Historian has authored: "On Plagues, Curses, and Blights". This tome is not labeled as class specific, but it would be especially appropriate for Death Knights. It is not the discarded research tome of either Warlocks or DHs (they have a different tome with an unknown author). This could be a lead, if we can find the tome. Perhaps we should follow the example of the Discipline Priests, who have to find 12 different books in order to unlock their HAA? (Although, I do not mean to imply that we have to find 12 books, just the one).

All of these tomes were released in 7.0.3, and it should be duly noted that the all share the "relic" pale-gold color, as opposed to the Legendary orange or the Epic purple, for instance. "On Plagues, Curses, and Blights" could be a lead, if there's no related discarded quest.
    "On Plagues, Curses and Blights" is a quest item listed in the database and the model is the same like the books which will give you ancient mana in suramar.

wowhead com/ search?q=On+Plagues%2C+Curses%2C+and+Blights

Maybe this book is somewhere in located in the city of suramar? Oh man this speculation is getting more and more redicolous xD

I know there seems to be nothing there, but have we thoroughly explored the veiled isles right under Acherus?

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    I know there seems to be nothing there, but have we thoroughly explored the veiled isles right under Acherus?
    Yes, that area has been explored, and we found nothing, but you are welcome to double check and report back with results if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    I scoured that place when i accidently fell off archerus. All it appeared to be was rocks, water and dead trees

I couldn't find anything myself but thought I might have missed sneaky underwater caves, such as the ones for Kosumoth orbs.

So there are various Nathrezim on the Broken Shore they are all elites with 83 million health. I vaguely remember someone mentioning something about them in the forum but I can't find the post. Has anyone tried killing them or anything on the broken shore as frost?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfe2407 View Post
    So there are various Nathrezim on the Broken Shore they are all elites with 83 million health. I vaguely remember someone mentioning something about them in the forum but I can't find the post. Has anyone tried killing them or anything on the broken shore as frost?
    they are there purely for show and have no dialog, do noting but regular melee attacks and drop nothing. it was tested to death on the beta and on live with various groups.
    Skysin/Xavius EU

This is a good possibility that we should rule out. I've seen about one poster mention attempting this, but they were unable to solo them. If this could be tested and ruled out in earnest, it'd let us focus our efforts elsewhere without doubt.

Another quote I found on twitter that I am taking merit into is "Multiplayer interactions are fundamental to WoW, either being the biggest or the most sprakly, this is an MMO."

Perhaps we are meant to go to the Broken Shore and kill things there

Hey, I just found these 2 runes in Acherus that I've never seen before.
    http://imgur.com/a/QUnSg

When I click on the one by the frost area I get an emote
    "A chill wind blows in Stormheim"

The other one isn't clickable.

Edit: I logged out and back in and they're gone.

Deleted
    why not screenshot with interface on and showing the emote, oh right cause it looks exactly like the blingtron toy and this looks like a sad attempt at trolling

Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    why not screenshot with interface on and showing the emote, oh right cause it looks exactly like the blingtron toy and this looks like a sad attempt at trolling
    You ruin my fun.