Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Im playing unholy DK. Got the ring legendary, second best for the spec. Doesnt change a damn thing. It got nice stats and thats it. Even BiS legendary for me (bracers) doesnt make it like you sound.

Which specs doesnt work without specific legendary?

Ofc, ring gives you a 10% chance to proc out of your pet melee attacks. Bracers are like 15% of your damage (quoting GM from Exorsus the world first EN guild) so yeah it does change a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Kinda disappointing that they never answer questions about cosmetic and fun stuff. You know, things that everyone actually cares about.
    I, along with a majority of other people are still pissed at the "currency" required to buy
    old pvp armor & weapons. Evidently the drop rate for the honor tokens is flat out dogshit
    bad, and considering how many pieces of armor/weapons there are, it would take you
    literally forever to be able to farm up enough to purchase them.

Why not use gold, I don't know. Its so fucking stupid.

a 'dev' still thinks hunters have deterrence...

just think about that and what it says about the developers working on WoW, they don't know their own classes, they don't know this game as is evident by the lack of class balance

I believe Hunters now know that none of the developers are playing a Hunter or main a Hunter.

Sorry but playing a Hunter in passing does not count, the way the dev's are talking and acting... well as they say, actions speak louder than words and you dev's should be held accountable for your lack of knowledge of the Hunter class and what you have done to it and shame on you for gutting the Hunter class the way you did.
    Last edited by NeVeRLiFt; 2016-10-15 at 02:29 PM.

I still don't get statements like this

"Karazhan
    The attunement should be an account wide unlock."

Why the should be? Don't they already know? Do they roll a die and it determines how they program or decides this for them?

I really like the bit about consumables. In the past things didn't work like that (i.e. pre-pot and flask on every pull). When the hell was that past?

So fire mages would feel like half of the classes in Legion? How horrible for them! Yet DKs and the others can just re-roll and screw all the AP they have put into their specs and the time they spent trying to get gear.

Deleted
    Long chains are not fun? You know what's fun Blizzard? Cause you know what fun for everyone? Having to kill 30 mobs for 8 item quests as a healer because they don't have 100% drop chance, for EVERY drop-item quest. THAT'S FUN BLIZZARD, I'M HAVING SO MUCH FUN DOING 1 QUST FOR 20 MINUTES. You have no idea what fun is, you know what boring, uninspired crap is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deith View Post
    Long chains are not fun? You know what's fun Blizzard? Cause you know what fun for everyone? Having to kill 30 mobs for 8 item quests as a healer because they don't have 100% drop chance, for EVERY drop-item quest. THAT'S FUN BLIZZARD, I'M HAVING SO MUCH FUN DOING 1 QUST FOR 20 MINUTES. You have no idea what fun is, you know what boring, uninspired crap is.

They really dont. They arent even consistent. Rng is fun grinds are not. Heres an artifact weapon to grind. Heres suramar to grind.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Still 2 steps forward and 10 steps back, eh fuck this game I'm out since the Devs are damn clueless. Sick of the crazy amount of RNG this expansion has, sick of trying to get into a decent guild without a Legendary is near impossible, the fkn AP grind is the worst I've seen in any MMO and makes switching mains a nightmare.(Was raiding on my DH, shit happened in the guild that I was in, I couldn't put up with the damn childish behavior anymore so I left)

haha, and people think Ion will be a good Lead, this game is fucked with his blinkers on and not seeing the bigger picture. He also can go shove his CRZ bullshit up his own ass as I've had it with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Oh my boy how silly you are.
    If you are doing mythic u always need flasks and pots always no ifs and buts.

If you are stuck in the trenches aka normal/hc well don't use them but don't complain when you cannot kill a damn boss.
    Well no, you don't "need" them. Farm more gear for a few weeks and the ilvl alone will carry you to victory if the fight isnt horribly overtuned. They compliment and help for maximum optimization but that's for top end raiding, which trickles down into "casual" raiding where people need to break the bank for pots and flasks for fights that can easily be done without them.
    Last edited by Dug; 2016-10-15 at 07:15 PM.

THis kinda makes me sad... Item lvl shouldnt be as important on relics, makes relics that are higher ilvl more important then relics you should use.. so in some cases (or most) you get 3 relics with super high ilvl and you dont want to swap them out for 5ilvl (Or more) lower relics

Example, you have 2 relics slots that are 845 and 1 in your bag that is 840 and 1 in your bag has trait you want but you dont want to lose that higher ilvl relic to swap around the other 2 (hard to explain but i am having this issue atm..)

"Relics
    Unlike other items, item level is mostly the king when it comes to Relics.
    In general, you should feel like you can trust item level when it comes to evaluating upgrades."

I seem to have a rather polarized response to some of their statements. I'm either 100% in agreement or thinking Ion is a fucking idiot.

The team is trying to avoid wild swings in class balance.
    -- are you now? Are we talking about the same game here? I don't think we're talking about World of Warcraft.

Don't get me started on legendaries and the fuck up they refuse to fix with that. Their arrogance is nauseating.

The AP and AK issue is going to suck for newcomers and they don't even see it coming. This is going to be interesting in six months.

Pots and only using them intelligently without telling people about this shows their failure to communicate even the simplest of expectations. This bothers me. This is a leadership problem and one I don't see them acknowledging.

Everything else I mainly agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    So fire mages would feel like half of the classes in Legion? How horrible for them! Yet DKs and the others can just re-roll and screw all the AP they have put into their specs and the time they spent trying to get gear.
    I love this comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Well no, you don't "need" them. Farm more gear for a few weeks and the ilvl alone will carry you to victory if the fight isnt horribly overtuned. They compliment and help for maximum optimization but that's for top end raiding, which trickles down into "casual" raiding where people need to break the bank for pots and flasks for fights that can easily be done without them.
    Farm gear for few more weeks when you can spent few hundred gold and have the same result......
    Gees please do not ever commit to any sort of activity that actually needs you to do something.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Try telling the entire raiding population you dont need them. They are up to 10% of peoples damage done. You are absolutely kidding yourself if you will get people to stop using them unless absolutely necessary. With more gear comes a higher percentage of damage done through something like Potion of the Old War.

Theyve been conditioned to use them since Wrath. You cannot turn around after 6 years and expect there to be a complete psychology change within a few weeks.

It is the most absolutely retarded answer in relation to the question.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    are you seriously

complaining about

too much content

lol
    You knew it was coming. I'm just surprised it wasn't sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlathe View Post
    You knew it was coming. I'm just surprised it wasn't sooner.
    Yep, blizzard can't win.

Release content too slow? People whine.

Release content more quickly? People whine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Try telling the entire raiding population you dont need them. They are up to 10% of peoples damage done. You are absolutely kidding yourself if you will get people to stop using them unless absolutely necessary. With more gear comes a higher percentage of damage done through something like Potion of the Old War.

Theyve been conditioned to use them since Wrath. You cannot turn around after 6 years and expect there to be a complete psychology change within a few weeks.

It is the most absolutely retarded answer in relation to the question.
    I mean it would be retarded if they just went and said "Lol you don't really need them so tough shit guys they're a luxury" and to an extent they're correct but they're still trying to solve the issue with the blood vendor and seeing how it works oun, maybe it doesn't work and they have to do something else, who knows?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Farm gear for few more weeks when you can spent few hundred gold and have the same result......
    Gees please do not ever commit to any sort of activity that actually needs you to do something.
    Yeah, not even sure what you're trying to say here. The world first race is already over so nothing needs to get done. Progress at your own pace and if that pace involves the consumables then have at it but you don't actually need them.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean it would be retarded if they just went and said "Lol you don't really need them so tough shit guys they're a luxury" and to an extent they're correct but they're still trying to solve the issue with the blood vendor and seeing how it works oun, maybe it doesn't work and they have to do something else, who knows?
    By the time the blood vendor comes out, the market would have adjusted itself anyway. You can see now the market is starting to even itself out. Pots are still 600-1k on Frostmourne but a far cry from the 2k they were 2 weeks ago.

The vendor is going to come out in, 4 weeks (?) the prices will have equalized due to bots making a return and supply saturating the market and they'll pat themselves on the back for fixing it when in reality its 6 weeks to late and herbalists who sold up in the first two weeks are laughing their arses off.

In the mean time, theyve just patronised the entire raiding population by saying theyre a luxury. Theyve made them mandatory.

This is the heart phase on Ilgynoth for an Enhance Shaman. For our Warrior, it did 20% of their damage.

This is not a luxury. This is a mandatory portion of damage.

Don't hurry too much about the shadow. I mean, another half of an expansion in the gutter is nothing compared to the last decade or so. We are used to it. Keep us as pvp easy rip apart victims, keep us slow at leveling, soloing, running etc, keep us with bad aoe, useless self-heal and crappy counter cds...force the most complex mechanics that have to be executed flawlessly to not have a huge damage decrease on us...change the role of our class with every expansion...keep us with a mechanic that means tpo dot multiple targets at a time while having a tab-function that targets far away groups at times...that's nothing new. We are all masochists anyway. But seriously...that you made it MANDATORY to die to even be able to roughly compete with others and thought that is a good idea, is like...the glorious icing to the cake.
    If the basic idea of an evil priest wouldn't be cool then nobody...and I mean NOBODY on this planet would play shadow cause there simply is no other reason for it. But hey, it's just the 100 talent that is a bit flawed....sure.
    Last edited by Pacster; 2016-10-16 at 04:30 AM.