Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    Yep

The list isn't good at all, but appendages is very strong.
    my actual dmg from appendages is pretty crap like varies between 2-5%? Does that seem normal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velinn View Post
    Hey, I've actually gone over these questions in my Arms Compendium here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Thanks, just what's needed!

Just finished simming this with 250,000/25,000 iterations. Is the ~18-20% haste breakpoint really a 20k dps increase?

Looked over the compendium, still didn't understand one thing: should we be prioritizing FR at all with a CS coming up, such that we have a 3FR MS for the first GCD?

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Just finished simming this with 250,000/25,000 iterations. Is the ~18-20% haste breakpoint really a 20k dps increase?
    Maybe in theory, but in practice I have tried 23% haste but got better results with mastery. Also with the way gear is itemized atm it is really impractical to get the breakpoint without dropping alot of mastery. I would recommend to ignore haste breakpoints until NH when we get 2pc assuming that it stays the same.

Are there any boss fights in Emerald Nightmare where Sweeping Strikes is better over Dauntless for AOEing down bosses/adds down?

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    The sim gets excited because 20% haste gives a 1.25s GCD, meaning 5 GCD's within Battle Cry.. However it's not actually possible, you need at least 22% haste to pull it off in game meaning the value in SC cannot be trusted.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by gordonwu87 View Post
    my actual dmg from appendages is pretty crap like varies between 2-5%? Does that seem normal
    Can't say I ever see those 7%-10% others are reporting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    Would like to check Relic priority with you guys.

I use:
    Precise Strikes > EtW > Deathblow = Crushing Blows

PS 885 = EtW 895 (so 10ilvl worth)
    PS 875 > 895 DB and CB (20 ilvl)
    PS 865 > 895 Irrelevant Trait (30 ilvl)

EtW 885 > DB/CB 895 (10 ilvl)
    EtW 875 > 895 Irrelevant Trait (20 ilvl)

DB = CB
    DB/CB 885 > 895 Irrelevant Trait (10 ill)

I made this list by looking at that Relic guide which courses through the thread: https://lawskywall.github.io/2016/09...elic-list.html

However, I am kinda curious that Unending Rage isn't in there and also, the guys Trinket List is completely messed up, so I am very unsure about its reliability.
    Hate to quote myself, but some input would be really good

Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    Hate to quote myself, but some input would be really good
    Well its up to you, you can either trust the sim or run it with your own character/apl. Usually I like to test these things myself instead of looking exclusively at sims but relics are kinda tough to do tests with since once you replace one you don't get the old one back. In this case I would trust the sims while keeping in mind that players do not play exactly like the sim and that there are other factors that will effect the weights of relics. Such as having the ring makes deathblow worth more, already having an EtW relic makes PS slightly stronger since you will have cast CS more and get the reduction more.

In any case, the current raid drop an ETW and two Deathblow relics, this will be the most popular setup. Getting ilvl 880-895 from M+ is going to be uncommon.

Also with unending rage you have to remember that going from 100 rage to 110 will save you more rage than going from 130 to 140 since the chance of you capping rage with a max of 100 is high but the chance of you capping with 130 is low. Each point of unending rage is worth progressively less.

Do we know if precise strikes uses the old rage cost, like dauntless does, or the new rage cost when it is consumed to calculate tactician proc chance?
    Last edited by Rhyzoh; 2016-10-15 at 01:33 PM.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzoh View Post
    Do we know if precise strikes uses the old rage cost, like dauntless does, or the new rage cost when it is consumed to calculate tactician proc chance?
    I believe tactician is always calculated from base rage, irrespective of modifers like PS and dauntless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, do you think Arms will stay competitive warrior dd spec after 7.1? Fury receives good buffs, its survivability seems to be fixed. I have to choose whether I should continue to level arms artifact, or should I start to level fury one? Fury seems to have better sustained AOE which might be helpful in some encounters. Simulators show already very close results for Arms and Fury in single-target and with buffs Fury probably will be better. Add that huge RNG factor for Arms dps and I'm starting to think about switching spec.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    Guys, do you think Arms will stay competitive warrior dd spec after 7.1?
    How would we know? We don't have any information about the (possible) changes to arms. Heck, there may be even no changes to us.

In my opinion unless you're in a pro raiding top guild you don't need to worry much because we're in a one hell of a balance rollercoaster right now. I'm sticking to arms whatever happens and don't plan to switch to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    Guys, do you think Arms will stay competitive warrior dd spec after 7.1? Fury receives good buffs, its survivability seems to be fixed. I have to choose whether I should continue to level arms artifact, or should I start to level fury one? Fury seems to have better sustained AOE which might be helpful in some encounters. Simulators show already very close results for Arms and Fury in single-target and with buffs Fury probably will be better. Add that huge RNG factor for Arms dps and I'm starting to think about switching spec.
    Play what you enjoy. Arms/Fury are going to be decently close (with arms RNG dragging it far above or below Fury depending on your luck) on average after 7.1; however, Arms w/ either gloves or ring will win out. If you don't have either of those legendaries, they will be pretty close and Fury will probably win out in M+.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love if they'd buff the Overpower build. It feels so good, so enjoyable to play. It just need a buff to make it at least competitive against Dauntless, or they could change places between Dantless and Focused Rage.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    i got the legendary hand yesterday ( after a long ass drought and disappointment ), i have to say, i am sinking in rage AF, like if i bat my eyes for a sec, i rage cap, endless slam spamming beside FR spamming too

it fingers hurting, but damn that one legendary made all the world difference and bumped my dps by a quite margin

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    i got the legendary hand yesterday ( after a long ass drought and disappointment ), i have to say, i am sinking in rage AF, like if i bat my eyes for a sec, i rage cap, endless slam spamming beside FR spamming too

it fingers hurting, but damn that one legendary made all the world difference and bumped my dps by a quite margin
    Yea I got mine today too. Instant 12%~ DPS increase, nice class design.

im hella jelly of u boys grats

im tempting fate by switching my loot spec to fury some dungeons for fury relics

Deleted
    Lucky you. I got my first legendary yesterday too and great news it's the awesome dmg absorb neck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Yea I got mine today too. Instant 12%~ DPS increase, nice class design.
    Yup building specs around random item drops. Good work Blizzard...