Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    wait wat, I thought it was just a Twitch emote! FeelsAmazingMan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Let me guess. It's illegal ''because of duh jews that kontrol everything''
    No, Its spelled AIPAC.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    No, Its spelled AIPAC.
    The alt right is known for their concerns about Muslims, and thus very credible on this field.

Deleted
    The alt right is known for their concerns about Muslims, and thus very credible on this field.
    What point is this interjection supposed to make?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    this is all going way too far
    I don't care about the conspirationnist theory... but Internet is the early model of a giant technomancy brain, that's a fact, not a theory.

Another fact is that bots are created since decades, to mimic the human behaviour. Soon, we won't be able to know if an avatar, in this virtual world will be a bot or not.

And soon real ID won't be possible, because every information is dematerialized in, already.

Maybe, within 10 years, hundred of billion of avatars will be acting on the web

Skynet is a model, of what "the new hunt of natural related beings" will look like.... I mean humans, because you know that 99.9 % of all natural beings have being exterminated by humans.... but then, we are next in the list.

Destruction is the prime quality of our history, and now we are the past, and a new war is beginning, with transhumanism.

Bots trolling will be impossible to stop, now.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    stop making pepe not rare

u will kill the meme
    Do I respond with "What is dead may never die?" or the Simpsons "Stop, it's already dead" gif.

Decisions in the life of a dank m3m3r.

What is illogical in that sentence ?

''Alt righters try to be as Nazi as possible online, because they think it make them look tough and virile''
    Sorry I was being misleading. I meant all of your posts and not just the ones in this thread, I mean, meant, and will mean, every post in every forum on this site that you posted in. This sounds antagonistic but I'm just trying to clear things up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    -SNIP-
    Didn't realize we were also going to get some Paraclef insight as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    stop making pepe not rare

u will kill the meme
    You're too late.

10+ Year Old Account
    feels bad man

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Sorry I was being misleading. I meant all of your posts and not just the ones in this thread, I mean, meant, and will mean, every post in every forum on this site that you posted in. This sounds antagonistic but I'm just trying to clear things up.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't realize we were also going to get some Paraclef insight as well.
    Oh, I know...If you do not share the OP fellows (the fellows that post those meme), then you are an ''ulllogical SJW stoopid beta''

Jesus has been used more as a racist thing than the damn frog. Why isn't his imagery considered hate? Serious question, why can a meaning be changed so easily when it has nothing to do with it to begin with?
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

FeelBadMan

Oh, I know...If you do not share the OP fellows (the fellows that post those meme), then you are an ''ulllogical SJW stoopid beta''
    Thank you for proving my point of inane postings.

Well, Pepe was never a force of good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Jesus has been used more as a racist thing than the damn frog. Why isn't his imagery considered hate? Serious question, why can a meaning be changed so easily when it has nothing to do with it to begin with?
    I'm pretty sure if anyone came out and declared Jesus as a hate symbol it wouldn't go over too well. Considering how many people worship him. The ADL doesn't like it, therefore anyone who knows about the ADL and supports their issues can tell anyone who likes Pepe that they're a piece of shit and feel good about it.

Deleted
    You can't defeat meme magic. ADL will be sacrificed in the name of KEK.

Do those merchants plan on using Pepe to push their holocaust fables?

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-10-16 at 12:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfu View Post
    And now you will be banned because of sensitive mods. Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by bassfu View Post
    And thank you for proving the point again. You are going to look so tough and manly ! Go ahead, tiger !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    And now you will be banned because of sensitive mods. Bye.
    Oh yeah, you have to be a ''stoopid SJW'' with no pure aryan blood to think that the usual suspects brains work this way.

1)Hitler rules for hating DUH DJEWS
    2)Muh want to kill DJEWS
    3)Muh Fhurah did not kall DJEWS, it's ah kunspuracy of DAH DJEWS.

It's even funnier coming from people who scream like possessed against Muslims (quite loved by their Messiah) and/or come from Eastern Europe, as ''exterminating Slavs'' was number two on the list of their idols. Few things are funnier than that : a loser droning his love of ''dah pure SS with pure aryan genes'' that does not realize he would not have been in the club.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-10-15 at 10:54 PM.

Who wants to make a sarahthrasher bingo card or drinking game. any time they put something in quotes unnecessarily, anytime you can't decipher their post, says agitprop, jews, altright, nazi, roosh. uses duh instead of the.