Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    A fix is coming later today or tomorrow. I've redone the rotation completely to fix old bugs and simplify some conditions to work more consistently.

You should see vast improvements.
    Nice Job!!! Thanks for this! You have contributed much to this forum.

MAJOR UPDATE 10/14/2016

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

All Rogue spec rotations have been overhauled and updated to be more consistent. Outlaw received the largest amount of changes most of which have to do with the way Roll the Bones tracks buffs.

You will notice now that there are a few sets of Hidden groups that have important features implemented in them.

Outlaw

Roll the Bones now runs on a Counter system which is based off the buffs it can trigger. Shark Infested Waters and True Bearings are worth 2 counters and the rest are worth 1. The system checks when you have at least 2 counters, meaning you have either 2 buffs or one of the two stronger buffs active. Once this criteria is met it will no longer suggest RtB until the counters are reset either by Recasting RtB early, or the buffs are near falling off (<5 seconds remaining).

This new system will allow me to more easily change the buff requirements by modifying values for the counters and also give each player (should they choose) the ability to change the priority of each buff by increasing and decreasing the amount of counters that are added when buffed.

Assassination

Rupture now uses a similar Counter system for Exsanguinate which will completely prevent reapplying Rupture once it is modified by the spell. Other tweaks were made to other spells in the rotation so that they appear more consistently without errors.

- A buff tracker for Elaborate Planning was added

Subtlety

The rotation was modified to be a little less complex and should result in less frequent icon flipping and errors. This spec received the least changes overall but should perform better overall.

Thanks for your effort. I've been loving this so far and I look forward to trying it out the new version.

Deleted
    People with the need to use this, should really l2p rofl.

Great Job, This is really great. Thank you!

nice work, im gonna try this out to see if im on right track cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Arizon91 View Post
    People with the need to use this, should really l2p rofl.
    What better way to learn than to be able to have a visual presentation of your abilities with resources in a place easily viewed.

anybody have some issues w assasination? Outlaw/sub works fine, but when i try assasination - alot icons dont showing when i need to press, like Mutilate,Rupture,garrote
    Last edited by Ogrem; 2016-10-15 at 10:47 AM.

Deleted
    I have some issues with Sub, it suggests Goremaws Bite even though it's on cooldown.

This is really nice, specially for folks trying out new specs that they are not yet comfortable with.

Question: Is it possible to integrate the major cooldowns, such as "Vendetta" into the optimal rotation?

Deleted
    Working really well for me, just one thing is it possible to have the buttons turn red when you don't have the energy to perform the ability like in the previous version, cheers

Deleted
    So this addon basically perfects your rotation then, right? I mean it replaces your decision making, you just look at the little button and press whatever it tells you. How is a "super skilled" player supposed to beat this addon? It's mathematical and instant, making decisions yourself every 1.5sec and tracking your CD's yourself kinda can't compete with a machine. It's like trying to beat a calculator at Multiplication. You can't. You can outsmart a calculator at a more complex task, but the rotation is really just simple maths in the end and the addon can figure out all variables instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogrem View Post
    anybody have some issues w assasination? Outlaw/sub works fine, but when i try assasination - alot icons dont showing when i need to press, like Mutilate,Rupture,garrote
    There seems to be a couple minor bugs with assassination that I'll be fixing soon. Please give any feedback with the specs and I can do some more bug fixing!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bebbl89 View Post
    So this addon basically perfects your rotation then, right? I mean it replaces your decision making, you just look at the little button and press whatever it tells you. How is a "super skilled" player supposed to beat this addon? It's mathematical and instant, making decisions yourself every 1.5sec and tracking your CD's yourself kinda can't compete with a machine. It's like trying to beat a calculator at Multiplication. You can't. You can outsmart a calculator at a more complex task, but the rotation is really just simple maths in the end and the addon can figure out all variables instantly.
    This addon shows spells based on a priority system taking into account cooldowns and buffs. While it may not be 100% correct (depending on the fight) it should represent the rotation properly for most of the combat situation you may be in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by magebane View Post
    Working really well for me, just one thing is it possible to have the buttons turn red when you don't have the energy to perform the ability like in the previous version, cheers
    Yeah a feature like this is simple to set up. I'll add it in a future update

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE 10/16/2016

Assassination

- Added a Talent Selected condition to Exsanguinate cooldown tracker
    - Fixed Rupture tracking when switching targets

Outlaw

- Added a notification to cause icons to flash red when low on energy

Subtlety

- Fixed Goremaw's Bite in the priority. It will now show properly and track the cooldown

Still the same problem w Assasination (outlaw/sub works fine). When i tried to install it - it says smth about "no icons loaded". The older builds w assa was good.

problem screen in combat : clip2net (dot)com/s/3Dl0GOT
    problem w install : clip2net(dot)com/s/3Dl0NZU and when i right click clip2net(dot)com/s/3Dl0PGs
    Last edited by Ogrem; 2016-10-16 at 02:25 PM.

Still the same problem w Assasination (outlaw/sub works fine). When i tried to install it - it says smth about "no icons loaded". The older builds w assa was good.

problem screen in combat : clip2net (dot)com/s/3Dl0GOT
    problem w install : clip2net(dot)com/s/3Dl0NZU and when i right click clip2net(dot)com/s/3Dl0PGs
    Can you take a screenshot of the Group list for me? You can find it on the Group Settings. There is a drop down menu on the top left that displays all groups in the profile.

The one that you are missing or is turned off is called Main Rotation. There should be 3 groups named this, one for each spec.

Also, are the icons not loading at all? Or are they loading but hiding in combat sometime after?

Hi, @chesder, thanks for you work.
    Sadly, but i'm pulling alot more dps in subtlety while not folliwing your rotation. Looks like things are messed up..

Several things i saw:
    1) On pull right after you enter stealth and activate SoD, TMW suggests to use SD instead of 3 free shadowstrikes
    2) TMW suggests to use goremaw's bite in the middle of SD.
    3) TMW suggests to spend all SD charges at once, not leaving 1 charge for SoD recast
    4) TMW suggests to use finishers on 6 cp instead of 5

Again, thanks for your work, keep it up!

clip2net(dot)com/s/3DlkNiv - Group list
    clip2net(dot)com/s/3DlkQLP - main rotation window

Its show icons like vanish, envenom...but i never saw mutilate/garrote/rapture - that what i see when i neeed to press Mutilate and press it
    clip2net(dot)com/s/3Dll5F1

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDream View Post
    Hi, @chesder, thanks for you work.
    Sadly, but i'm pulling alot more dps in subtlety while not folliwing your rotation. Looks like things are messed up..

Several things i saw:
    1) On pull right after you enter stealth and activate SoD, TMW suggests to use SD instead of 3 free shadowstrikes
    2) TMW suggests to use goremaw's bite in the middle of SD.
    3) TMW suggests to spend all SD charges at once, not leaving 1 charge for SoD recast
    4) TMW suggests to use finishers on 6 cp instead of 5

Again, thanks for your work, keep it up!

UPDATE 10/16/2016

Subtlety

- Added conditions to Goremaw's Bite to prevent it from being suggested during Stealth or other similar effects
    - Eviscerate can now be suggested with less Combo Points depending on Energy
    - Shadow Dance will no longer be suggested when Subterfuge is active
    - Vanish will no longer be suggested when Subterfuge is active
    - Shadow Dance will only be suggested when at 2 charges, or at one charge and you have less than one combo point

- - - Updated - - -

clip2net(dot)com/s/3DlkNiv - Group list
    clip2net(dot)com/s/3DlkQLP - main rotation window

Its show icons like vanish, envenom...but i never saw mutilate/garrote/rapture - that what i see when i neeed to press Mutilate and press it
    clip2net(dot)com/s/3Dll5F1
    Download this version http://textuploader.com/d56br

I fixed a spell ID issue and it should correct the error you were having. Let me know if it still occurs.

Yay! it works, thanks alot!

Chesder, i'm currently having an issue with the new build, the last one never gave me any issues. After using garrote from stealth, the tmw is telling me to immediately use Kingsbane, rather than a mutilate. Curious if anyone else is having this issue.
    Last edited by Novecc; 2016-10-17 at 06:53 AM.