I trolled the murloc tidehunter decks for a while with my hungry crab deck. It was excellent.

I was having some fun with Ice Block mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried out a shielded minibot deck and battered a warlock using murlocs tehe.

went babling book against a weapon up war. got frostbolt from one of them (shatter was what first popped) and the war insta conceded XD
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Deleted
    Well, played priest with Mind Blast against another priest, which teched Hungry crab so easy game.

Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    I trolled the murloc tidehunter decks for a while with my hungry crab deck. It was excellent.
    Hah, I want to try this now xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I am having a BLAST playing my golden renounce darkness warlock...

Playing ALL gold cards... feelsgoodman.

renounce darkness is a nifty trick to pull in this brawl, but I feel like it's almost missing the point of playing a one-trick-pony deck against another one-trick-pony deck when your "one trick" is to get another deck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only reason why I do it is because of all of the gold cards.

Nothing else.

First it seemed like a fun brawl and i tried different decks. But then i met a bunch of mind blast priests...almost nothing beats them. I tried it myself, most ppl concede when i pull the first mind blast. Anyway,im done for this week

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    First it seemed like a fun brawl and i tried different decks. But then i met a bunch of mind blast priests...almost nothing beats them. I tried it myself, most ppl concede when i pull the first mind blast. Anyway,im done for this week
    Brave Archer or Hunter w/e it is hunter decks will always beat Mind Blast Priest if you don't draw into one of your high mana random 8 hunter cards they throw into your deck. They will never reach turn 5 by the time you repeatedly bombard them with the 10-14 damage from your 2/1's effect in one turn, along with their normal minion attacks.

I also think Murloc Tidehunter decks beat Mind Blast priest before turn 5, though I could be wrong there since I haven't used the deck personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Tide hunter beats it. Grimscale oracle beats it. Mechwarper beats it. Another mind blast priest who draws a fricking light of the naaru beats it. I got pretty salty when I was just trying to get my win 5 brawl quest done and got hard countered like 8 games in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuupag View Post
    Mechwarper beats it.
    Not always!

The coin is vital for the Mechwarper player for the extra card and also has to not miss any draws at all otherwise the Priest can sneak in a crafty heal on the 4 mana turn to survive and win on the following turn.

However, if the Priest is up against a healing or armour class that player too can counter with a heal of himself with 10HP left, healing from 10 to 11 or 12. The Priest won't be able to fire the required 3 Mind Blasts with only 5 mana and will need to draw a Smite.
    Last edited by Twoddle; 2016-10-15 at 04:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best one I saw was Kripp using an armoursmith deck went up against a mind blast priest. He drew bouncing blade when he had a board full of armoursmiths and got over 120 armour, safe to say he won that one.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure in what universe Blizzard thinks this brawl is intelligent. Nothing more cheese than Mind Blasted to death in 4 turns. 5 damage face only class cards and spells should have a 1 to 1 ratio just like Steady Shot does
    Last edited by Rennadrel; 2016-10-15 at 05:31 PM.

I keep hearing about complaints about Mind Blast Priest, but I've fought only one in 12 games. And even then, maybe counter the meta if you know it? Lightwell Light of the Naaru Priest does very well against it.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2016-10-15 at 06:36 PM. Reason: I meant Light of the Naaru.

10+ Year Old Account
    100% win rate as animal companion hunter, even facing 3 mind blast priests.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Not sure in what universe Blizzard thinks this brawl is intelligent. Nothing more cheese than Mind Blasted to death in 4 turns. 5 damage face only class cards and spells should have a 1 to 1 ratio just like Steady Shot does
    Most brawls aren't intelligent. Most of the ones we've seen have always had a 'best way(s)' to do it for an easy first win or for farming, if the brawl happened to be quick and farmable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next Brawl; Choose a class, you get no cards at all!

This brawl was a good place to do dailies, I ended up with 17 wins before it was over. At first I thought that druid would be a pretty bad class for this brawl, until I found out how good Living Roots is. Its flexibility works outstanding, you can both fill the board and still do damage to stuff like the 1/2 Murloc Tidecallers. It can also win against Mind Blast priest if they don't start with the coin. I've also fought against a lot of Explosive Trap hunters, in which case all I do is damage the enemy with its 2 damage and win. Seems like an underrated build for this brawl, it worked really well for me.