Someone knows of some quest that we have to do something with Alexandros Mograine?!

Have been searching the database for uncategorized spells and there are these:

ww w .wowhead .com/
    spell=183845/alexandros-vengeance
    spell=180978/alexandros-mograine-defeated
    spell=180920/alexandros-mograine-avenged

Also, there's this model for Highlord Alexandros Mograine <The Ashbringer>
    npc=90958/highlord-alexandros-mograine

I don't really believe that it's related, but...

Also, found this spell
    7.0 Artifacts - Icecrown - Mal'Ganis Movement Aura - LWB
    spell=230745/7-0-artifacts-icecrown-malganis-movement-aura-lwb

Quote Originally Posted by Ulandir View Post
    I have been searching for a while also the HAA and maybe I've find something usefull.
    But anyway, somewhere around 31.27 you can see a big circle with skeletons in the middle of area, and few houses around it. Then you will see a fireplace in the area, and behind the fireplace 2 blankets with runes. Strange eh?
    checked this out too. theres a WQ there sometimes to kill 3 named NPCs, 1 of them stands by that pit with a few followers. also didnt see anything to interact with

EDIT: found the actual circle you were talking about...(not the fire pit like i thought) still nothing i could find interactable, checking out the rest of the town...haven't seen any runes or anything like that though.
    Last edited by jagarha; 2016-10-16 at 12:32 AM.

Honoring the past - Frost
    Kneeling in the throne room of lordaeron will complete the achievement
    The following command will tell you if you've completed it:
    /run local _,_,_,a, b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11230,1) print("Frost Hidden Appearance: "..a.."/"..b)
    **It should be noted that seeing as how this is Frost specific, you should be in Frost spec for this to work.
    I dont meant to spoil anything or stir the pot or anything butttt
    have you guys thought about taking it to the following people/places..?

Muradin Bronzebeard [A]
    Sylvanas Windrunner [H]
    Frostmourne Caverns, Dragonblight
    The Frozen Throne
    Stratholme
    Light's Hope Chapel
    Lordaeron Throne Room
    The Deadscar
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I dont meant to spoil anything or stir the pot or anything butttt
    have you guys thought about taking it to the following people/places..?

Muradin Bronzebeard [A]
    Sylvanas Windrunner [H]
    Frostmourne Caverns, Dragonblight
    The Frozen Throne
    Stratholme
    Light's Hope Chapel
    Lordaeron Throne Room
    The Deadscar

No, no one thought that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Caip View Post
    No, no one thought that at all.
    I'd check there. I would go there now.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I'd check there. I would go there now.
    You should go into Helheim and try petting Guarm. Up nice and close. He likes it while he's napping. You get special loot.

In Suramar City there are lot of rooms, stairs, etc. Anyone checked those completely?

Quote Originally Posted by jagarha View Post
    made an account just to comment. I was all over this place a couple days ago as AK8. (not 9 for another day or so). didn't see anything to interact with. tried to kill a couple of the runecarvers up there, their mostly elites and hard to solo in frost.
    It doesn't necessarily have to be interactable to be useful though. What I see here:
    Wards around an altar, the altar has twin blades upon it. It also has an offering of a runestone and what appears to be a statue of a dragon head. If this is not related to another spec, then I think it's telling us that a piece of the puzzle involves a dragon head (or statue thereof).

Glowing Runestone: "A cold stone with a glowing rune. It has the same look as the wards."
    Rune ward: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=100893/rune-ward - same appearance shown to the left of the altar.

This would seem to confirm that glowing runestone, and possibly the rune ward is what we need to be looking for, in addition to perhaps some sort of dragon head.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormyr View Post
    Someone just posted this on reddit (finding a sword off the coast) could this be something? http://m.imgur.com/a/arhfk
    Ok if you are that far out and don't have a fatigue bar, then there is SOMETHING in that area. Might not be related to our HAA, but it is related to something that was hidden and needed to be found.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aroth View Post
    Ok if you are that far out and don't have a fatigue bar, then there is SOMETHING in that area. Might not be related to our HAA, but it is related to something that was hidden and needed to be found.
    Yeah we did TONS of searching in that place weeks ago, but I think we were a much lower AK at the time. I'm out there searching now at AK8. Might be worth poking around again
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Just checked out the underwater sword in the stone. No interaction, AK9.

Not to be weird, or counter productive, but perhaps the trigger (glowing rune) is fished up? That'd explain the weird bit with the universal looting wouldn't it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    Not to be weird, or counter productive, but perhaps the trigger (glowing rune) is fished up? That'd explain the weird bit with the universal looting wouldn't it?
    This is what most of us wants to avoid... The trigger being hidden in a profession...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defrost View Post
    Unless there's some random, hidden place I should be fishing, I believe I'd have found this by now. Capped fishing from level 1 in Legion, artifact acquired and over half leveled. Always do my fishing WQs as well. I'm willing to test certain ideas, but someone a couple pages ago also put in 10 hours of fishing outside of an area he found relevant and found nothing as well.

Not trying to be cynical, just offering data.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

At least if the HAA/trigger is gated behind a profession it will only be a prof that everyone can do no matter what they chose for there main professions.

So fishing.... possible although people have spent copius amounts of hours doing it... so unlikely
    Arch... some people have max but its not an option that i have seen ruled out
    And i see cooking and first aid as extremely unlikely. Although from memory DKs do/did atart with a higher first aid skill.

On another note, has anyone checked the AH for any runestones?

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Unless there's some random, hidden place I should be fishing, I believe I'd have found this by now. Capped fishing from level 1 in Legion, artifact acquired and over half leveled. Always do my fishing WQs as well. I'm willing to test certain ideas, but someone a couple pages ago also put in 10 hours of fishing outside of an area he found relevant and found nothing as well.

Not trying to be cynical, just offering data.
    I get it, absolutely. I'm just glad it's already been tried so I don't have to level a profession I'm not interested in!

Like... I've read alot of pages and i did not see any talk about this. Sorry if im being redundant. There's an item with the same nome "Glowing Runestone" that drops in Howling Fjord, a place of Vrykuls too. What if we have to get some of those to merge into a single Glowing Runestone, something like the books in the Paladins' HAA quest?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRodi View Post
    Like... I've read alot of pages and i did not see any talk about this. Sorry if im being redundant. There's an item with the same nome "Glowing Runestone" that drops in Howling Fjord, a place of Vrykuls too. What if we have to get some of those to merge into a single Glowing Runestone, something like the books in the Paladins' HAA quest?
    They drop off the giants, and possibly the iron dwarves there. It's exceptionally unlikely that the start of the trigger would be from grey items in Northrend. http://www.wowhead.com/item=122719/mysterious-runestone on the other hand...

Maybe some of the AK9 Knightscan farm the bejubus out of those Harpies? Wouldn't put it past Blizzard for misdirection, and if it's gated...

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post

Someone please tell me this isn't something from Fury warriors.
    Where is this so we can look at it?