Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coheebuzz View Post
    Another thing i noticed just now, if you jump in the arena and take the door to the right there is this table with a golden key on it. (i got there by following the direction the the axe on the flyer was pointing to). The key is not clickable, but that could be because i don't meet some requirement or because the arena wasn't active, i am AK 8 and not yet exalted with Valarjar so someone who is more progressed than i am could give it shot.
    Went there with AK9 and a couple of skaggyl drinks. nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zolamos View Post
    A guy reached AK10 on the ptr and there was nothing new, so we can assume AK10 is not the trigger
    but did he also give us part 5? THAT is what i am after. not AK 10 but part 5. part 5 is the end of the story and almost every story does include something about there hidden apperance.

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by zolamos View Post
    A guy reached AK10 on the ptr and there was nothing new, so we can assume AK10 is not the trigger
    Some were changed from beta to live. For instance, Thunderfury wasnt active and Corrupted Ashbringer was AK16
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Some were changed from beta to live. For instance, Thunderfury wasnt active and Corrupted Ashbringer was AK16
    So... our hidden artifact is most likely AK 16 #warriorstheme

#warriorlife

I find it ridiculous that there is 'nothing' still to this point. What pisses me off more about how difficult this is to figure out is how easy other specs/classes can find one. Read a story from the tablet and visit a cave randomly everyday waiting for a dragon roar emote and you just 'find' a fancy shield laying on the ground? Great. Bought from a vendor? Sweet.

I hope someone finds a real clue sometime soon, and that whomever decided upon how to find/unlock this appearance trips on something in their office and spills their coffee.

Perhaps it's a meme weapon related to the Illegal Danish videos. Maybe someone should check around Ironforge.

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    #warriorlife

I find it ridiculous that there is 'nothing' still to this point. What pisses me off more about how difficult this is to figure out is how easy other specs/classes can find one. Read a story from the tablet and visit a cave randomly everyday waiting for a dragon roar emote and you just 'find' a fancy shield laying on the ground? Great. Bought from a vendor? Sweet.

I hope someone finds a real clue sometime soon, and that whomever decided upon how to find/unlock this appearance trips on something in their office and spills their coffee.
    The fact that theres nothing just has me going "Its an AK thing"

Maybe. We'll find out once someone that's willing to share in here reaches the last chapter in AK I suppose (which won't be me, as I'm not even 9 yet).

The fact that theres nothing just has me going "Its an AK thing"
    Which means we would be the only class in the game that has two of their artifact appearances gated behind AK

I think all of them are, though. Aren't they? I haven't paid attention to the Fury thread since I don't care for the spec, but I thought I read in there that a require exists as well. And I'm pretty sure Prot does as well as you need to read something in the tablet of knowledge behind the dude before going to the cave in Highmountain.
    Last edited by jettzypher; 2016-10-16 at 03:43 AM.

Deleted
    I think all of them are, though. Aren't they? I haven't paid attention to the Fury thread since I don't care for the spec, but I thought I read in there that a require exists as well. And I'm pretty sure Prot does as well as you need to read something in the tablet of knowledge behind the dude in order before going to the cave in Highmountain.
    Why AK though? It's Arcanite (something we have discovered in vanilla wow) and It's an axe that breaks blades. Why do we need such high artifact knowledge to find it? These are just rhetorical questions, but it still doesn't make much sense.

*shrug* Your guess is as good as mine. And there's still a shot that it could have nothing to do with AK at all. Though unlikely, it could be tied to Karazhan in 7.1, since the original weapon this appearance is modeled after came from Karazhan in BC if the rumors are true. So we could possibly just have to wait and see if something drops in there once it goes live.

Or someone could just stumble upon the ax leaning up against a wall in some random area on the map for no reason whatsoever. There simply is no direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlucas92990 View Post
    Which means we would be the only class in the game that has two of their artifact appearances gated behind AK
    Mage has all three gated behing AK

Mage has all three gated behing AK
    Actually you are correct mage is another class that has 2 of theirs gated behind AK. Fire and arcane. Frost is just random and is not gated behind AK.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlucas92990 View Post
    Actually you are correct mage is another class that has 2 of theirs gated behind AK. Fire and arcane. Frost is just random and is not gated behind AK.
    Did they change it then? Because it didnt start appearing till people started hitting AK 4

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    *shrug* Your guess is as good as mine. And there's still a shot that it could have nothing to do with AK at all. Though unlikely, it could be tied to Karazhan in 7.1, since the original weapon this appearance is modeled after came from Karazhan in BC if the rumors are true. So we could possibly just have to wait and see if something drops in there once it goes live.

Or someone could just stumble upon the ax leaning up against a wall in some random area on the map for no reason whatsoever. There simply is no direction.
    The axe from original kara is gorehowl.

The axe is clearly modelled after the arcanite reaper which has been in the game since launch as crafted weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgrom View Post
    The axe from original kara is gorehowl.

The axe is clearly modelled after the arcanite reaper which has been in the game since launch as crafted weapon
    I think he was confusing the Arcanite Reaper with the Arcanite Ripper, which did drop in Kara for a short time during Halloween one year.

...still bummed I lost the roll for it.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    Has anyone tried spamming cleave for 10+ hours? Considering its Saurfang related
    i honestly hope it requires 10000 raid bosses cleaved or something ridiculous
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    i honestly hope it requires 10000 raid bosses cleaved or something ridiculous
    If only, atleast then we could've found a hidden quest marker for that particular activity, but nope.

The only "maybe relevant" one we have is the Helgar Quest Available spell, but even that is questionable because the similar one existing for DKs had a 15min duration on it, and it atleast even dropped near them.

Ours appears like a hidden helgar buff, and a 3 min window that could happen at anytime for all we know is just.. beyond infuriating i suppose.