Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The bads would win

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Alexstrasza has no real power anymore.

And I believe you have used the word impregnated wrongly.

Elune will never take action unless she deems it worthy. She believes in the people of Azeroth and especially her children.

Malorne and Malfurion do not stand a chance against Sargeras. But Malorne could certainly battle Kil'jaedan and Archimonde. However, neither of them are warriors or downright fighters. They would just end up using a trick or magic to fatally injure Malorne. Luckily for the Father of Stags, he is eternal.
    Archimonde broke Malorne neck so. Malorne already set a precedent for losing. The Eredar are not weak. Look at their bodies. They are ripped as fuck.

Malfurion VS the Eredar Lords? Not likely

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    Even if Elune was the opposite of a Void Lord, she still wouldnt be able to beat Sargeras because a single Void Lord is not as strong as a Titan.
    its not the void lords Sargeras fears anyways.

Its the manifestation of a Dark Titan by their Old God minons / Avatars

In reply to the others. Elune is powerful, but she is still asleep. Unless she has been awakened. Which may kill the others. I am unsure if she is strong enough to stop him in current form.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    We dont actually know how strong elune is. There must be a reason she never has unleased her full wrath on the burning legion. Im going with Sargeras and Co, Archimonde alone killed malorne, Guldan could duke it out with alexstraza or Malf. And Sarg would do everything else and every thing else either way.
    I think it's meant to be like in real life, question why has a good God allowed the likes of the devil to continue to exist and cause so much trouble - there are answers ofc to this, but this could potentially be a similar thing to Elune. Like God who actually does interact and interfere in the affairs of men but only if they request it or desire it, so to Elune seems to respond when she is earnestly called on - almost like creation is given a choice as to whether to embrace the divine and it's holy radiance, or choose instead to go all destro.

but unlike rl, there doesn't seem to be any rewards in wow for doing good. Except if you're vrykul and satisfy keeper odyn's vision of worthiness, you get taken to the Halls of Valor, everyone else seems to go to the shadowlands, except for Elves who seem to have access to the emerald dream instead.. but i don't think they get reborn like wild gods do

Apparently, it is necessary to clarify
    I meant to Alextraza-Aspect, before Cata
    Last edited by darkoms; 2016-10-16 at 09:44 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    sargeras pinkie is enough to kill her and ruin half of azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    Elune is powerful, but she is still asleep..
    elune is not azeroth....

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    Um a void lord is what sargeras is afraid of the most. Pretty sure they are powerful.

Elune>void lords>Titans>old gods> naruu>=constellars(alagon)> Titan keepers>=wild gods> Titan constructs>dragons>mortals.
    No.Sargeras does not fear the Void Lords themselves.He fears the Void Titan they could possibly create by corrupting a World Soul.Void Lords on their own are not that powerful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    its not the void lords Sargeras fears anyways.

Its the manifestation of a Dark Titan by their Old God minons / Avatars
    Tell that to this dude ^.

Void Titan >= Sargeras >Titans >everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    In reply to the others. Elune is powerful, but she is still asleep. Unless she has been awakened. Which may kill the others. I am unsure if she is strong enough to stop him in current form.
    Elune isnt as sleep. She never stepped in to the mortal realm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Neat, we are talking about how the current lore is. And even before Cataclysm, she would be a brittle flame against a typhoon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Um a void lord is what sargeras is afraid of the most. Pretty sure they are powerful.

Elune>void lords>Titans>old gods> naruu>=constellars(alagon)> Titan keepers>=wild gods> Titan constructs>dragons>mortals.
    no, sargeras fears what the void lords can do if they manage to corrupt a titan and get a permanent ticket in the physical universe.
    the chronicle even states that the void lords are jealous of the titans power.

Formerly known as Arafal

Yes, Sargeras can easily kill Malorne, Alexstrasza and Malf
    But Elune too can easily kill Kil'jaeden, Archimonde, and Gul'dan
    And Alexstrasza not less Kil'jaeden. In the War of the Ancients Archimonde put a spell on the main characters, which almost killed them, but Alexstrasza easily dispelled it. During the storm-Zine Azshari, Ysera has imposed spell on the crowd of demons that even Archimonde could not be removed, Alexstrasza and Ysera more accurately. Many here greatly overestimate Archimonde and Kil'jaeden. Alexstrasza went toe to toe with Deathwing, and let it be lost, her son said that she was very hurt him and he retreated. A much stronger Deathwing Archimonde (compare it took to kill one and it took a second for murder). And even during the War of the Ancients, when Malorne nobody could stop Archimonde came out against it. When Archimonde came Aspects never got out, although they are clearly dangerous Malorne. During the storming of the capital was only 2 Aspect (Alexstrasza and Ysera) and they have been weakened by the fact that he gave part of his forces in the Dragon Soul. Even so Archimonde did not dare go out to fight against them. I believe that more Kil'jaeden Archimonde, but he just will not be able to easily defeat Alexstrasza. So that aspect is not weaker than the Demon Lord. But in general, in fact, the entire battle comes down to Elune against Sargeras.
    Last edited by darkoms; 2016-10-16 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    If Elune is so powerful, why didn't she just shut down the portal during the WotA?
    WotA is a war between Azerothians and the Burning Legion. I dont see much reason for Elune to step in here if the Void Lords didnt either.

Elune didnt take much action so far cause the Void lords didnt - both sides would rather send their minions, maybe cause they are too powerful themselves.

The teams in OP seem wrong cause Elune is supposedly higher than Sargeras. Yes, he slew the Pantheon. But the titans were not gods. Elune and the Void Lords are. I dont think Elune is that much concerned with the BL, cause probably the VL take her whole focus. Sargeras and BL are some lesser force to them.

I wonder what is Sargeras'es view on Elune, if he even knows about her existence. He wants to wipe out all the possibilities of corruption. Wouldnt it be better to side with the light instead of being overdramatic and wanting to destroy everything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    The teams in OP seem wrong cause Elune is supposedly higher than Sargeras. Yes, he slew the Pantheon. But the titans were not gods. Elune and the Void Lords are.
    When were the void lords ever referred to as gods?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    no, sargeras fears what the void lords can do if they manage to corrupt a titan and get a permanent ticket in the physical universe.
    the chronicle even states that the void lords are jealous of the titans power.
    ...to move and roam the physical universe. That is what they are jealous about. Also the void Titan least from what I interpret is meant to free and merge with a void lord also. If sargeras is doing everything in his power from keeping that rift from opening it means he's afraid of the void lords power not just a void Titan.

So again, my chart flow of power is still mostly accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...to move and roam the physical universe. That is what they are jealous about. Also the void Titan least from what I interpret is meant to free and merge with a void lord also. If sargeras is doing everything in his power from keeping that rift from opening it means he's afraid of the void lords power not just a void Titan.

So again, my chart flow of power is still mostly accurate.
    No it isnt.They specifically said the void Lords were envious of the Titans power,not freedom.A Void Titan is not a free Void Lord.Void Lords can and have manifested in the universe if they have a source of power,any source of power,not just a Titan.Like the Old Gods,a Void Lords greatest ability is corruption.In terms of sheer destructive power,a Titan would annihilate a Void Lord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    No it isnt.They specifically said the void Lords were envious of the Titans power,not freedom.A Void Titan is not a free Void Lord.Void Lords can and have manifested in the universe if they have a source of power,any source of power,not just a Titan.Like the Old Gods,a Void Lords greatest ability is corruption.In terms of sheer destructive power,a Titan would annihilate a Void Lord.
    This is true, looked it up, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    When were the void lords ever referred to as gods?
    Gods, as is the highest in the force/power hierarchy.