Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Finally it's up today! I just hope it procs for the epic trinket for me.

Deleted
    YAAY it finally appeared. First time in 3 weeks I think. Sadly it's a 825ilvl trinket... and I'm 850 Still a dps increase tho.

Deleted
    Okey if i cant see the "Life finds a way" WQ now when you guys can, that must mean i am missing something right? if it is a prequest for it, what is the prequest?

Quote Originally Posted by Lagus View Post
    Okey if i cant see the "Life finds a way" WQ now when you guys can, that must mean i am missing something right? if it is a prequest for it, what is the prequest?
    Prequests are the Menagerie quests in Suramar, which are outside of the normal story line. They start with a druid hidden near Crimson Thicket, then continue on within the Menagerie in Suramar City after the Thicket part is done.

IS that Eu time? on us i still dont see it

It's up on EU, yes.

Sadly I already have an 850 so getting an upgrade is really hard at this point...

When are the world quests reset timer? I still want that trinket, regardless of its ilvl...

Edit: Quest is up again for NA. Rewards: Order Resources...
    Last edited by tonysniper; 2016-10-15 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by holo4ever View Post
    YAAY it finally appeared. First time in 3 weeks I think. Sadly it's a 825ilvl trinket... and I'm 850 Still a dps increase tho.

How do you determine for sure its a dps increase ?

Im not a sims expert but ive tried and simmed a 830 baton against a 835 nightmare bloom ( 1073 int /882 crit) but the sims result with the int/crit trink will net higher dps to me it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Joodas View Post
    How do you determine for sure its a dps increase ?

Im not a sims expert but ive tried and simmed a 830 baton against a 835 nightmare bloom ( 1073 int /882 crit) but the sims result with the int/crit trink will net higher dps to me it seems.
    It depends on the individual setup, and the SimCraft settings. That's the whole reason you need to sim things yourself rather than following some universal guideline - things are not the same for everyone.

According to my companion app. I dont have the quest. I have done the menagerie quests. Im playing on zenedar eu. What is wrong?
    Edit: Also just checked ingame. Not there.
    Last edited by Linay; 2016-10-16 at 10:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linay View Post
    According to my companion app. I dont have the quest. I have done the menagerie quests. Im playing on zenedar eu. What is wrong?
    Edit: Also just checked ingame. Not there.
    It spawned yesterday morning and has a 24-hour duration (I think it's 24h anyway). So if you didn't do it yet, it's probably gone by now.

Also mine was base 825 but rolled 830 and a socket, not too shabby. Sims as a 2k DPS upgrade over my 845 Gnarled Root, thanks blizz for the easy and clear upgrades.

It deffo wasn´t there yesterday for me either. =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linay View Post
    It deffo wasn´t there yesterday for me either. =/
    Then you're probably missing one of the prerequisite quests. The comment by Varenne here lists what you need to do first. It's a bit complicated since the quest line seems finished, but Nighteyes has just moved to a new location at one point (inside the actual menagerie).

Quote Originally Posted by CHNurf View Post
    Then you're probably missing one of the prerequisite quests. The comment by Varenne here lists what you need to do first. It's a bit complicated since the quest line seems finished, but Nighteyes has just moved to a new location at one point (inside the actual menagerie).
    I have done that quest =/
    All of it. On top of the dino ect.
    Just went to check the seal version of nighteyes. He hasn´t gotten any quest for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    I haven't seen the quest up the last couple of days, so it's prolly just not up atm
    If you finished the quest where you unleash Suesh then the world quest will show for you.
    From what a blue post said there's caps on how many and what quests can spawn in an area. Clearing the entire areas quests apparently gives an increased chance to see the one you want again.

I've been getting the WQ but not the trinket as a reward, it's been probably 3 weeks for me. It really is just rng.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Just to reiterate again, because many people misunderstand this (not saying you do, but I constantly see people that do): WQ rewards are the same across all servers whenever a quest is up. The reward type will not change per character, per realm, or whatever. All that can change is the base item quality, which scales with your current ilvl; i.e. a low ilvl character will see items of a lower base ilvl, while someone with 845+ ilvl will see the highest possible base ilvls more frequently (but not necessarily max all the time).

If you haven't seen the Baton on your character in a while, that means NO ONE has, anywhere. It simply hasn't been up as a reward in a long time now. WQ rewards are chosen somewhat randomly. They can be items, gold, AP, or order resources - but whichever is chosen when a quest is up, it will be that same type across all characters in all of WoW (I believe it's even the same across regions, e.g. EU and US).

The Baton was up quite a few times in quick succession during early Legion, but it has not been up in quite a while. I'm sure it will show up again soon.
    This is not true, actually. The dungeon quests can have different rewards per character.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmcantor View Post
    This is not true, actually. The dungeon quests can have different rewards per character.
    That's why I said reward TYPE does not change. If it's an item reward it doesn't have to be the same item, but it will be an item (and not AP, or gold, or whatever). At least I've never seen nor heard of that happening.

Deleted
    So I done this quest 2-3 weeks ago with base ilvl 830, I was ok with that because my overall ilvl was like 840. But now I am 20ilvl higher overall and quest reward was 825 base ilvl? What the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Majky View Post
    So I done this quest 2-3 weeks ago with base ilvl 830, I was ok with that because my overall ilvl was like 840. But now I am 20ilvl higher overall and quest reward was 825 base ilvl? What the hell?
    Higher personal ilvl increases the MAXIMUM POSSIBLE base ilvl of rewards. They will still come up in varying qualities, though. You're able to get the highest base ilvls if your personal ilvl is high enough, but you're not guaranteed to get the maximum each time.