Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best Havoc DH Trinkets?

Is there any up to date spread sheet for the best Havoc Demon Hunter Trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by muSPK View Post
    Is there any up to date spread sheet for the best Havoc Demon Hunter Trinkets?
    That's a good question, i've seen so many stuff that i got even more confused!

Deleted
    I've recently done some simulations on havoc trinkets at around 860 to 865 ( big post inc ). The non normalized lists are using fairly standard/average gear.

860 not normalized.

865 not normalized.

865 normalized.

I have,

ilvl840 Chaos
    ilvl855 Egg of Serp
    ilvl855 Memento
    ilvl845 Faulty

I am guessing I should use Egg+Memento, or am I wrong?

How do you sim trinkets only in simcraft? I can do my character to get stat weights but can not figure out how to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatcozz View Post
    How do you sim trinkets only in simcraft? I can do my character to get stat weights but can not figure out how to do this.
    You got to go:
    copy="name_trinket"
    trinket=name/id whatever

then copy and paste for every trinket you want.

This copies your first profile but only changes the trinket line.

I like how it says "Sex-Feather-Fan" cause it really is a sexy trinket and way too good compared to some other choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Trinket sims
    Any reason Unstable Arcanocrystal is not included in this?

Whats the difference between nomalized/non-normalized ? Is the data from post-glaive nerf? Regarding simc, how would you do a general AOE simulation? Using “hectic addcleave“? I recently started to use many different AoE scenarios, including 3-5 mob heroic 300sec without Bloodlust, to figure out Mythic+ petformance. Going to start 11+ this week. But not sure whats the best consens on AoE simming. Any tipps?

My Hunger of the Pack wins ST sims for example, but the Chaos Talisman wins in every AoE scenario.
    Last edited by Barrin; 2016-10-14 at 11:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranastrasz View Post
    My bad. I forgot.

How much is the chrono shard set worth?

Hunger of the pack? I see no reason that is ranked so high.. this can't be considering crit soft cap

Which trinket I should use?
    I also have 850ilvl Bloodthirsty Instinct. Any good?

Deleted
    Sorry for hi-jacking the thread, I posted in the general havoc thread but got no response, does anyone know if it's worthwhile to hold off on CB if you have Memento of Angerboda and timing it with the 4,3k mastery buff? for reference I've got (unintentionally) 4932 mastery currently, or around 20 something % increase, not home and logged out in tank spec so not entirely sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigy View Post
    Sorry for hi-jacking the thread, I posted in the general havoc thread but got no response, does anyone know if it's worthwhile to hold off on CB if you have Memento of Angerboda and timing it with the 4,3k mastery buff? for reference I've got (unintentionally) 4932 mastery currently, or around 20 something % increase, not home and logged out in tank spec so not entirely sure.
    absolutely not, you would be wasting time. If you CB in the beginning of the fight you can use it two, maybe three times in a fight. If you hold off waiting for an RNG proc, you could waiting the entire fight for it.

Deleted
    Sorry for this question but, what's diference between normalized and not normalized?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranastrasz View Post
    Wondering that myself. Got one off the 2nd week of Withered Jim and it seems quite strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Wondering that myself. Got one off the 2nd week of Withered Jim and it seems quite strong.
    I've been told it's good, even had people say it's one of the best but not seen any numbers to back up the claims, and personally I have no clue how to use simcraft so can't really just do the numbers myself

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Trinket Sims
    You realize that says "Sex" feather fan, right? As great as those are I am pretty sure the one in question is six-feather..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    It is quite strong. Going with the numbers... just purely the stat weights to agil weights... my 875 Unstable Arcano is BETTER than any trinket, stat wise, at the same ilvl. Its also quite strong To most procs. And this is going against an ilvl 870 bloodthirsty instinct. I do not know if it gets beaten in execute rage, as I use demon blades, but who knows. As to against Six Feather... no idea. Havent seen one drop.