Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Why do people have to complain about everything, even when its a good thing? /mindboggled

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope for 7.2/7.3. At Blizzcon.
    /topic. Too early LUL. So is wod system better LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So people complain when they take 6 months to make a patch now you say it's too early when they release a minor one 2 months after? Hypocrisy is strong fellas keep it up.
    Some can be too early, some can be too late. Asking for good pacing between patches is not hypocritical.

Note: I don't think it's too early.

Quote Originally Posted by Verf View Post
    I feel it is a little too early, we are just pushing into mythic now and feel short on time for trial of valor
    But Trail of Valor is just 3 boss's with 5 IL upgrade, u could do it on heroic and gain some small upgrades then keep pushing Mythic...

Deleted
    Actually this is the FIRST time ever a patch comes JUST IN THE RIGHT TIME for me.

I am not one to complain usually about content droughts, since that gives me a reason to progress/farm/progress RP arcs, and also even if a patch came TOO soon for me (which rarely if ever happened), I just play at my own pace anyway so I will eventually get around doing the newer stuff.

But right now, I am at rank 25 in my weapon, tried out all my mythic dungeons (no M+; I really don't care), cleared normal EN, lv855 gear (which feels solid by my standards), exalted with 2/6 of the factions including Nightfallen, ready for the 7.1 storylines while trying to get heroic EN done, if I could. It is a really smooth transition as far as I am concerned.

Does anyone know how many quests we get for Suramar? Or how long it will take? Spoiler-free preferably!

Also how do we get attuned to Karazhan? Assuming it's not the new Suramar quests.

Sorry for not googling this info, but I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Does anyone know how many quests we get for Suramar? Or how long it will take? Spoiler-free preferably!

Also how do we get attuned to Karazhan? Assuming it's not the new Suramar quests.

Sorry for not googling this info, but I'm trying to avoid spoilers.
    ur looking at an hour worth of work each week, thats if ur slow as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Really? How do you know tons unsubbed?
    I know personally few people came back, cant say tons came back.
    The warcraft realms activity graph showed some decline from a sharp peak, but it's not clear if there is yet a sustained decline as was seen in Cata/MoP/WoD. I'm not yet willing to conclude that there have been a lot of unsubs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    Actually this is the FIRST time ever a patch comes JUST IN THE RIGHT TIME for me.
    This patch is quite well timed for me as well. The position on my main sounds eerily similar to yours.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The position on my main sounds eerily similar to yours.
    It's called "playing normally and not wanting everything right now like a Millennial."

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Kind of.

Shit ton of people still progressing on EN. They said they wanted to avoid the situation of HM and BRF where BRF came out too quickly, but eh.
    They say a lot of things and then do the exact opposite. Same old Blizzard nothing has really changed at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Kind of.

Shit ton of people still progressing on EN. They said they wanted to avoid the situation of HM and BRF where BRF came out too quickly, but eh.
    EN is 1 or 2 days of raiding, there is time for 1 short raid, it wont make any diffrence people will still raid EN.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Dude we are week 3 in mythic EN raiding it is 2 damn early.
    I've cleared hc in 4h when it came out i'm almost 4/7 mythic it isn't a big deal for a lot of you but come on telling me 3 weeks in to mythic EN and dropping a new raid is fine ......you are out of your mind.
    Why do you think so? Haven't you played previous expansions? In Wotlk we had 3 raids at start and no one complained.

Isn't 7.1 supposed to be some some of filler patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Why do you think so? Haven't you played previous expansions? In Wotlk we had 3 raids at start and no one complained.
    I have played since early tbc.
    When raids are released at the start or at new patch all together it is no problem.
    There needs to be some time before you clear a content.

3 weeks in to mythic ain't enough for the majority of the population.
    When i have 2-3 nights a week of raiding and 99% of my guild didn't get beta to test bosses we are kinda running blind in doing our own stuff (yes i know there guides now) by the time the next raid is released i doubt many would of completed 7/7 mythic.

It is too soon even for the hardcore raiders.

No it's not too early at all. In fact it smells of content they wanted to include in 7.0 but couldn't finish by the deadline so they delayed it for 7.1. Considering that it'll be released BEFORE Nighthold, and 2/3 of its features make sense this way. The mini raid is supposed to be between Nightmare and Nighthold, and the new Suramar quests will lead into Nighthold.

Deleted
    Too early for Trial of Valor, most mythic guilds didn't even get close to cleaning the nightmare on mythic difficulty
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2016-10-16 at 02:34 PM.

3 weeks in to mythic ain't enough for the majority of the population.
    When i have 2-3 nights a week of raiding and 99% of my guild didn't get beta to test bosses we are kinda running blind in doing our own stuff (yes i know there guides now) by the time the next raid is released i doubt many would of completed 7/7 mythic.

It is too soon even for the hardcore raiders.
    Why?
    It's not like you forget about EN and go straight to HoV. I don't know why you're panicing, there will be 3 bosses with totally different loot. Which means EN will still be viable. You can do both raids for gear.

You can check gear they drop on this site:
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Trial_of_Valor
    Some items have the same slot as the gear from EN, but some aren't.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-10-16 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Why?
    It's not like you forget about EN and go straight to HoV. I don't know why you're panicing, there will be 3 bosses with totally different loot. Which means EN will still be viable. You can do both raids for gear.

You can check gear they drop on this site:
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Trial_of_Valor
    Some items have the same slot as the gear from EN, but some aren't.
    Don't care about the loot.
    It is completely diffrent instance aka should not happen this early, what is the point you do not get?
    3 bosses or 1 boss it doesn't matter either release everything at once or in due/proper time.

Don't care about the loot.
    It is completely diffrent instance aka should not happen this early, what is the point you do not get?
    3 bosses or 1 boss it doesn't matter either release everything at once or in due/proper time.
    it is released in dur proper time, just u can;t get ur head around the basic idea that this raid gives more choices... in no way dose it replace.

The new raid will not open for two weeks until after the patch is released seems like a good amount of time for the first patch to be released honestly. I'm more worried about their promoting of Ion more than anything.