Packers jersey looks like something a high school team would wear, is it a throw back to the 40s or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Packers look off on offense. Something isn't right there.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Packers look off on offense. Something isn't right there.
    Yea, it's the supposed " best QB" in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    He has been off for about a year, lets not pretend that from 2011-2014 him and Brady were 1A and 1B.
    Brady has a bad game. It doesn't last a span of two seasons. But yes, he WAS good for those three years, it's 2016, it's about time people, expecially ESPN quit calling him the best QB. He's not even top 5, this season.
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Julio Jones just scored a 36 yard Touchdown against the Seahawks

Seahawks 17 Atlanta 10 3rd quarter

10+ Year Old Account
    Blaming the players when the Packers have the worst coach in the NFL (as I said last year as well) is kind of funny. Thanks for bringing Roger's prime down Mccarthy
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Blaming the players when the Packers have the worst coach in the NFL (as I said last year as well) is kind of funny. Thanks for bringing Roger's prime down Mccarthy
    Play calling is bad, but McCarthy isn't causing Rogers to miss open receivers at the rate he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiders are having an absolute shocker this week. Pretty sure Ken Norton is getting fired though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aaron is super off. Another int

10+ Year Old Account
    So who makes worse game by game decisions? I can't think of a single one. Disagreeing with your opinion does not make something a shit post.

- - - Updated - - -

Dropping balls and missing receivers is a pretty obvious sign of lazy practices.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atlanta mounting the comeback. Whatever happens in this game, Atlanta is legit this year. Did not see this coming before this year at all. I thought Atlanta would be aweful on defense and never get anywhere due to that.

In the Battle of the Birdy's.. Its 17 all Seahawks vs Falcons mid 3rd qtr

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Cowboys do the right thing and keep dak starting and he learns some tricks of the trade fast, they could win the super bowl... this year. Great team.
    You're a towel.

Atlanta mounting the comeback. Whatever happens in this game, Atlanta is legit this year. Did not see this coming before this year at all. I thought Atlanta would be aweful on defense and never get anywhere due to that.
    Atlanta has Julio Jones though

10+ Year Old Account
    Dropping balls and missing receivers is a pretty obvious sign of lazy practices.
    Dude, be serious. You can't U-bend all the blame on McCarthy, no matter how much you despise him. The coach is not some almighty god that controls everything. The offense is not doing well and ultimately it's McCarthy's job to fix it. That doesn't mean the players and other coaches have no responsibility in this.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Cowboys do the right thing and keep dak starting and he learns some tricks of the trade fast, they could win the super bowl... this year. Great team.
    Playoffs? Sure, but not the SB. I don't think our D is quite strong enough past the division. Also Dak still has some pretty obvious rookie mistakes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Atlanta has Julio Jones though
    Last I checked he doesn't play defense.

He's been great though, true enough, but the bigger and under reported story is that the Atlanta defense is doing enough to help them get wins.

There are quite a few coaches worse than McCarthy, he might not be good, but not the worst.

Isn't it their thing to start hot the first halfish of the year then fall apart? Either way, I did not expect their offense to really be any good even with Julio Jones because Matt Ryan has not been anywhere near as good as his hype and Kyle Shanahan has been kind of meh as a coach. Could have been just being under his dad in Washington holding him back though.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-10-16 at 10:41 PM.

Last I checked he doesn't play defense.

He's been great though, true enough, but the bigger and under reported story is that the Atlanta defense is doing enough to help them get wins.
    What? Have you seen how many points Atl has given up prior to last week? Almost 30 per, that 16 they gave up to Den is because Denver offense is horrible, and Seattle's offense is not that good either.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck happened in the Miami/Pitt game? Jay Ajayi with 204 rushing yards, and Pitt let a bad team wreck them.