Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another 800MB Update hit the PTS earlier today as the ramp up to Open Beta draws closer, PTS is still locked but managed to quickly snap the new splash screen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    I like how you totally agreed with me with just that one word, banned, now tell us all exactly why these "l33t,pros" got banned.
    Banned as Forum banned, and you KNOW why so many ppl are banned in the FORUMS, and this "l33t,pros" have done more for this game then you will ever have, or can do...

But then i wouldnt be suprised if trion thinks ppl like you should be the ppl they listen to about balance/bugs/etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Now I see one less and less often. Don't worry Slippy like I said when your game is shut down in the next 2 years at least the blind defence will surely be worth it. <3
    Dude people still raid in Aion. Seriously? They still raid in FF14 and that launch was a ABSOLUTE disaster and it went from F2P back to P2P. SWToR was missing how many features and how amateur on battling?? Your lack of MMO knowledge is showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Dude people still raid in Aion. Seriously? They still raid in FF14 and that launch was a ABSOLUTE disaster and it went from F2P back to P2P. SWToR was missing how many features and how amateur on battling?? Your lack of MMO knowledge is showing.
    LOL FF14 was never f2p it was b2p with sub. Funny how you call someone out on their lack of MMO knowledge yet display the exact same. Also yeah I will say rift has very little raiding guilds when only 30 have cleared the previous tiers raid. As for Aion never played that as I found it too grindy and Swtor was always a fucking mess because EA made all the moronic business decisions for it. I'll say it again. Starfall will be the last nail in the coffin IF they screw it up. It will either go back to a f2p model if it flops and if it does well then stick with a b2p model.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-17 at 01:24 AM.

LOL FF14 was never f2p it was b2p with sub. Nice education yourself there.
    Really because I remember buying that game watching the population fall 90% in less then a month, watching them re do the entire game and making it f2p for a year then going back to P2P or B2P whatever you want to call it.

Like I said you have no clue how bad I have seen MMO's crash in one month much less 5 freaking years. I got issues with how Trion embraced the gear grinder from WoW formula and press the gas peddle after Infernal Dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Really because I remember buying that game watching the population fall 90% in less then a month, watching them re do the entire game and making it f2p for a year then going back to P2P or B2P whatever you want to call it.

Like I said you have no clue how bad I have seen MMO's crash in one month much less 5 freaking years. I got issues with how Trion embraced the gear grinder from WoW formula and press the gas peddle after Infernal Dawn.
    They redid the game because it was a piece of crap in 1.0 I agree with you. Combat was slow, animations were slow, endgame was barely existant. Playing a melee class like Dragoon was horrid back then. Only decent thing it had were better graphics than 2.0.Never went f2p in it's entire life. So I will reiterate for the second time. Starfall Prophecy flops then it'll be either back to the f2p model or that's it for Rift. So again calling me out on my lack of MMO knowledge when you yourself have displayed incorrect knowledge is very hypocritical is it not? I mean let's face it beta has been delayed twice and the game is gonna come out barely finished anyway because let's face it Nightmare Tide says hello with it's plethora of bugs when it launched.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-17 at 01:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    blah blah
    Keep shifting those goalposts, move them enough and i'm sure you'll score an own goal eventually

So we're gone from "Rift hasn't enough raiding Guilds (you started with 20, now you're up to 30) to "Rift will be dead within a year as nobody has bought SP and the whole thing will flop" and you call yourself an MMO player when nearly every post on the entire MMO Champion Forum is you wishing this MMO, that MMO would crash and burn or you insulting and fighting with other posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Keep shifting those goalposts, move them enough and i'm sure you'll score an own goal eventually

So we're gone from "Rift hasn't enough raiding Guilds (you started with 20, now you're up to 30) to "Rift will be dead within a year as nobody has bought SP and the whole thing will flop" and you call yourself an MMO player when nearly every post on the entire MMO Champion Forum is you wishing this MMO, that MMO would crash and burn or you insulting and fighting with other posters.
    Well I decided to be generous and say 30. Had a look at that link you gave me for the previous tier out of fairness since it's over. Also yeah if they pull the same crap they did during their f2p time it will be especially since moving to b2p again is a risky move for any game after being f2p for so long. I mean let's face it when a company has to viewbot their own video for views then it is getting desperate for their game to be noticed. . Speaking of shouldn't the title be changed now since the beta has been delayed twice? Also I discuss with other posters because unlike you they can actually see how badly the design decisions have affected this game and are willing to actually debate Rift instead of blindly defend it. But since you seem to think I only hate this game I'll clear it up for you.

Pros
    Great Talent system. Reminds me of WoW pre MoP and I liked those talents.
    Each class feels unique later on
    Storm Legion levelling was quite interesting
    Early levelling was quite interesting
    Storm Legion dungeons are pretty cool.

Cons
    Borderline pay to win. Wouldn't be surprised if it takes the leap
    Nightmare Tide levelling was awful. No fun in it at all
    You can buy raid ready gear for the current tier instead of actually having to farm and let's face it people with big wallets will. And when I say buying it to get you ready for the current tier I mean previous tier gear that basically allows you to start raiding.
    Dev team that cares more about lining their own pockets than the actual state of the game.
    The raid adventures are a snoozefest. Similar to LFR in WoW just move out of something every now and then with minimal effort required.

So in short I do not hate the game itself but more the dev team that have consistently made it worse over time.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-17 at 09:33 PM.