Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    oh wow, that's interesting certainly...

To be honest he could be joking.

I'm dishearten by our starts this game. Just as I was for gen 5. I literally care for none of them again, except this time around. I really wanted to like Payaso, an game freak failed me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    I'm dishearten by our starts this game. Just as I was for gen 5. I literally care for none of them again, except this time around. I really wanted to like Payaso, an game freak failed me.
    Really? You don't like the rock were-wolves, the bug-rail cannon, the slick poison/fire salamander who can poison steel types, the cute ghost/fairy who just wants to be loved, big ground type horse who is gonna hit like a truck, the beautiful/elegant mantis, the fish who comes together with others to make a giant van-sized fish, the flaming kappa, the fighting dragon, the badass arceus clone, the rugby lemur, the psychic orangutan, the awesome totem legendary, the giant sun lion, the moon bat, or any of the Alolan forms?

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Really? You don't like the rock were-wolves, the bug-rail cannon, the slick poison/fire salamander who can poison steel types, the cute ghost/fairy who just wants to be loved, big ground type horse who is gonna hit like a truck, the beautiful/elegant mantis, the fish who comes together with others to make a giant van-sized fish, the flaming kappa, the fighting dragon, the badass arceus clone, the rugby lemur, the psychic orangutan, the awesome totem legendary, the giant sun lion, the moon bat, or any of the Alolan forms?
    the starters pops, the starters

- - - Updated - - -

But yes, I saw that salamander an knew, he is part of the team.
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    the starters pops, the starters

- - - Updated - - -

But yes, I saw that salamander an knew, he is part of the team.
    Ah, you don't like Rowlet? but he has a leaf bowtie!

What's going on instead of "collect eight gym badges" this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    "fight trial captains then at the end of the game create a pokemon league"

ive actually been thinking it over.

what if sun and moon take place at the beginning of the timeline before fr/lg and or/as?

what if sun and moon is the skyward sword of pokemon and the reason there isnt a pokemon league is because pokemon leagues arent a thing yet
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Nobody really knows yet, except something about trials for which again no one knows anything about. You might want to check the pokemon site to draw your own conclusions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Nobody really knows yet, except something about trials for which again no one knows anything about. You might want to check the pokemon site to draw your own conclusions.
    Probably just the same thing we had with gyms up to now; just with a slightly increased focus on the riddles beforehand and a totem-fight in the end of the trial. After that we get to take on the island-leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Probably just the same thing we had with gyms up to now; just with a slightly increased focus on the riddles beforehand and a totem-fight in the end of the trial. After that we get to take on the island-leader.
    That's your own conclusion. We really do not know yet though. Nothing has been revealed about the games themselves. We know a lot about the pokemon inhabiting the region, but we know almost nothing about Alola and what we will experience while playing.
    Last edited by Well; 2016-10-17 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Ah, you don't like Rowlet? but he has a leaf bowtie!
    i really liked Popplio(payaso) on release... but i saw that second form...an i just cant.

Ash Gnasty is hype though.
    Last edited by Misjudged Maaanwell; 2016-10-17 at 06:13 AM.
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Fanart, hngggg if only. Reminds me of Cherubimon (dark/corrupted variant)

And the Demo page is up on the eShop. Just waiting for when they drop it. Keep yo eyes glued to it.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm..tommorow at 2.00 morning if lucky. Generaly EU shop updates at 15.00 EU time.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    And the Demo page is up on the eShop. Just waiting for when they drop it. Keep yo eyes glued to it.
    Can one download it?

That's your own conclusion. We really do not know yet though. Nothing has been revealed about the games themselves. We know a lot about the pokemon inhabiting the region, but we know almost nothing about Alola and what we will experience while playing.
    Not really, we know the trials consist of doing a bunch of stuff (finding item, finding the differences etc), ending with a totem pokemon. The "leaders" being the kahuna (and maybe the trial captains but I'm not sure).

Fanart, hngggg if only. Reminds me of Cherubimon (dark/corrupted variant)

I'm sorry but this doesn't suit popplio at all. There's nothing wrong with a "feminine" pokémon.

- - - Updated - - -

Can one download it?
    you can't. it will be releases "late morning" tomorrow in EU.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    you can't. it will be releases "late morning" tomorrow in EU.
    Oh, hoped about an early download. Let's hope that it'll run ok when EVERYONE rushes to download it when it's available...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the eShop suddenly has a NEW tag above the demo link/tab/page. But nothings changed. It wasnt there before. Maybe something is happening?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the eShop suddenly has a NEW tag above the demo link/tab/page. But nothings changed. It wasnt there before. Maybe something is happening?
    Grayed. Coming to shop. I put on a remind me tag next to it.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeh, some people on reddit were saying that west aus should get it at 10pm. But if anything id say it should be 11pm because thats 12am/0000 JST. So hyped hngg. Got a full 10hr day at work tomorrow ._.

Yeh, some people on reddit were saying that west aus should get it at 10pm. But if anything id say it should be 11pm because thats 12am/0000 JST. So hyped hngg. Got a full 10hr day at work tomorrow ._.
    10 pm in which timezone ? or you meant am ?

Homophobia is so gay.