Deleted

Im late to the party but

Crystalline swords. HOLY FUCKING SHITTTT. What a joke of an ability, what a sorry ass "animation". It being our artifact ability just adds salt to the wound. Everything felt great, getting my swords, fighting echo of Arthas yeah yeah gimme more lemme be a fucken frost badass and then I felt like I got sucker punched and kicked in the nutsack. WHO in the right mind thought this would be acceptable or even remotely interesting? Give me name please I want to see the whackjob, I want to spit in his face like he did in mine. Here I was going to main a frost again but that would be like paying blizzard to ass pump me.

Yeah yeah I know I am late, I just had to vent. It just feels so unreal, like I am part of a shitty joke.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingFear View Post
    Crystalline swords. HOLY FUCKING SHITTTT. What a joke of an ability, what a sorry ass "animation". It being our artifact ability just adds salt to the wound. Everything felt great, getting my swords, fighting echo of Arthas yeah yeah gimme more lemme be a fucken frost badass and then I felt like I got sucker punched and kicked in the nutsack. WHO in the right mind thought this would be acceptable or even remotely interesting? Give me name please I want to see the whackjob, I want to spit in his face like he did in mine. Here I was going to main a frost again but that would be like paying blizzard to ass pump me.

Yeah yeah I know I am late, I just had to vent. It just feels so unreal, like I am part of a shitty joke.
    And one of our signature abilities is on a 5 minute cool down. The attack animations feel pretty awesome, but I do legitimately miss my 2 hander