Deleted

Making a move to Diablo 3 Reaper of souls or not

Hey all

i have the starter edition from diablo 3... now i was wondering if this game is stil active and not a waste for my money ?
    im looking for some social aspect in the game and clearing / levelling things togheter

cheers all !

Ouch how have you not bought the expansion? lmao The starter edition of diablo 3 is terrible. Reaper of souls expansion truly brought the whole game together and made it what it should have been on release. Buying the expansion will be well worth your money! Tons of hours more of gameplay then the starter edition.

Deleted
    i bought it now i will wait til 21/10/2016 and make a season 8 toon

I would recommend getting a non-seasonal character up to level 70 just so you can mess around with some of the end game a bit and get a feel for what you'll be doing in season 8 (rifts, GRs, bounties, torment levels, paragon, cube, etc.).
    Last edited by Truhan; 2016-10-14 at 01:22 PM.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    I would recommend getting a non-seasonal character up to level 70 just so you can mess around with some of the end game a bit and get a feel for what you'll be doing in season 8 (rifts, GRs, bounties, torment levels, paragon, cube, etc.).
    Okay m8.
    Think i wil go Monk or deamon hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Flexo View Post
    Okay m8.
    Think i wil go Monk or deamon hunter
    It should be easy enough to find someone to power level you now that the season's over. Check out the Season Powerleveling and Seasonal Rifting communities (though you can't do non-seasonal rifts til you have a character at level 70).
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Deleted
    It should be easy enough to find someone to power level you now that the season's over. Check out the Season Powerleveling and Seasonal Rifting communities (though you can't do non-seasonal rifts til you have a character at level 70).
    10minutes 2 hit lvl 70 :O

10minutes 2 hit lvl 70 :O
    Yeah, it's a nightmare to do solo though. Adventure mode is where all the endgame stuff takes place, so be sure to check that out and grab Kan'ai's Cube if you haven't already.

Deleted
    Yeah, it's a nightmare to do solo though. Adventure mode is where all the endgame stuff takes place, so be sure to check that out and grab Kan'ai's Cube if you haven't already.
    hehe it was indeed around the 10minutes mark
    i got a witch doctor and now im doing them campaign 2 unlock that adventure mode.
    at 21 oktober new season starts.... do we need 2 make a new character than or can they be boosted also like now ?

hehe it was indeed around the 10minutes mark
    i got a witch doctor and now im doing them campaign 2 unlock that adventure mode.
    at 21 oktober new season starts.... do we need 2 make a new character than or can they be boosted also like now ?
    Season will make you start from scratch - you either roll a new char or use the "reset" button (don't worry, gear/progress is saved and stored until season end) to use the same one.

When season start is hared to find people boosting others because everyone is starting from lvl1. Anyway it becomes pretty easy to find a group going leveling pretty fast - even solo it takes around 3 hours to cap to 70. THen follow the journey objectives, they give you a fast and clear progress path to follow (not counting the "free" set that makes everything incredibly easier).

Side note: DH and WD are the fastest to level up due to some mechanics they have - nothing fancy. DH has also Natalya as free set so it's a very strong character to roll this season (and it's what i'm planning to do - i'm playing Legion so i want to get done with the season pretty fast).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Season will make you start from scratch - you either roll a new char or use the "reset" button (don't worry, gear/progress is saved and stored until season end) to use the same one.

When season start is hared to find people boosting others because everyone is starting from lvl1. Anyway it becomes pretty easy to find a group going leveling pretty fast - even solo it takes around 3 hours to cap to 70. THen follow the journey objectives, they give you a fast and clear progress path to follow (not counting the "free" set that makes everything incredibly easier).

Side note: DH and WD are the fastest to level up due to some mechanics they have - nothing fancy. DH has also Natalya as free set so it's a very strong character to roll this season (and it's what i'm planning to do - i'm playing Legion so i want to get done with the season pretty fast).
    i was thinking also for a DH since Monk seems 2 be hard for a new player... but a friend told me 2 go WD but i have some probs with getting all the adds in the middle of my pool / pets and damage stuff. i wanne do PEW PEW damage and kill stuff pretty quickly.

are there some movies or info about the classes for season 8 ?
    i do like the fact how hardcore modes work but when you die.... all your time was for nothing

btw you play legion like expansion from wow

i was thinking also for a DH since Monk seems 2 be hard for a new player... but a friend told me 2 go WD but i have some probs with getting all the adds in the middle of my pool / pets and damage stuff. i wanne do PEW PEW damage and kill stuff pretty quickly.

are there some movies or info about the classes for season 8 ?
    i do like the fact how hardcore modes work but when you die.... all your time was for nothing

btw you play legion like expansion from wow
    Yes, playing WoW atm (though i didn't actually wanted, got Legion as a gift). As for videos, just check diablofans or youtube for 2.4.2 guides, since no new patches nothing has changed from months ago and builds are still in the same place.

Barbarian looks in a good spot too - nice free set to have right from the start. Set is what you want to get, it's what makes you able to actually do anything relevant in this game.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Yes, playing WoW atm (though i didn't actually wanted, got Legion as a gift). As for videos, just check diablofans or youtube for 2.4.2 guides, since no new patches nothing has changed from months ago and builds are still in the same place.

Barbarian looks in a good spot too - nice free set to have right from the start. Set is what you want to get, it's what makes you able to actually do anything relevant in this game.
    hehe nice i stopped with legion since i can't do pve/raids in the week... and looking for a weekend guild seems hard on my realm.
    i will check your diablofans and the video's on youtube

Deleted
    The social aspect of the game is decent, however, I personally feel lonely during gameplay, but that is just me. Also the social aspect is still 10 times better than WoW, since WoW has turned into a solo game.