Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Its something related to low haste levels cause it works nice and snappy and smooth under lust.
    Interesting. I'll keep an eye on this.
    Hekili of <Turbo Cyborg Ninjas>
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon for Shamans, Paladins, Monks, and Hunters.

User Guides:
    Getting Started with Hekili
    Starting from SimulationCraft (How to Import SimC APLs)

For me it only seems to happen during Crusade. Outside of Crusade it is normal. I do have the Legendary ring though which generates HP during Crusade.

When I'm under crusade and lust the gcd refresh animation on my buttons gets really wonky anyway, so maybe it's something with the game causing that and not just with the addon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    Yeah, it's not breaking on my system. Do you have BugSack or BugGrabber? Is it possible there's an error message?
    This took awhile since I haven't been playing much. Joined a raid group to kill a world boss, and upon going into combat this is the only error I received.

Code:
    1x Hekili\Scripts.lua:199: script ran too long
    Hekili\Scripts.lua:199: in function <Hekili\Scripts.lua:179>
    Hekili\Core.lua:416: in function `ProcessActionList'
    Hekili\Core.lua:369: in function `ProcessActionList'
    Hekili\Core.lua:500: in function `ProcessHooks'
    Hekili\Events.lua:44: in function <Hekili\Events.lua:41>

Locals:

This of course hid the windows as previously mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by ploner View Post
    This took awhile since I haven't been playing much. Joined a raid group to kill a world boss, and upon going into combat this is the only error I received.

Code:
    1x Hekili\Scripts.lua:199: script ran too long
    Hekili\Scripts.lua:199: in function <Hekili\Scripts.lua:179>
    Hekili\Core.lua:416: in function `ProcessActionList'
    Hekili\Core.lua:369: in function `ProcessActionList'
    Hekili\Core.lua:500: in function `ProcessHooks'
    Hekili\Events.lua:44: in function <Hekili\Events.lua:41>

Locals:

This of course hid the windows as previously mentioned.
    If you have a third display, turn it off. How many displays/icons are shown?

Basically, if you have a massive framerate drop from something like Withered J'im, it may take too long to process your next recommendation. I'll see if I can split up the workload a bit to reduce the frequency with which this problem occurs.
    Last edited by Hekili; 2016-10-12 at 03:41 AM.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon for Shamans, Paladins, Monks, and Hunters.

User Guides:

If you have a third display, turn it off. How many displays/icons are shown?

Basically, if you have a massive framerate drop from something like Withered J'im, it may take too long to process your next recommendation. I'll see if I can split up the workload a bit to reduce the frequency with which this problem occurs.
    Well, my computer is pretty shitty, which is going to change in a few days. It has happened without a framerate drop occurring, but that would mainly explain it. I only have 3 icons showing. 1 for current, and 2 for upcoming. Only 2 displays.

Maybe I should also add that this happens immediately, before any next recommendation is loaded, and before I've attacked at all. If that makes any difference. The framerate drop still holds true, though.
    Last edited by ploner; 2016-10-12 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ploner View Post
    Well, my computer is pretty shitty, which is going to change in a few days. It has happened without a framerate drop occurring, but that would mainly explain it. I only have 3 icons showing. 1 for current, and 2 for upcoming. Only 2 displays.

Maybe I should also add that this happens immediately, before any next recommendation is loaded, and before I've attacked at all. If that makes any difference. The framerate drop still holds true, though.
    What is your "Updates Per Second" set to? I increased the default to 20. If you turn that back down to 10, it shouldn't be particularly laggy (as the addon will force early updates after important events).

User Guides:

Just posted an update, version 7.0.3.12:

First: The addon is going to shut off old any old "Retribution Single-Target" displays as the new default is called "Retribution Primary." The reason is that, under the default settings, Retribution Primary will automatically adjust its recommendations based on the number of detected targets. The old display is not deleted, as you may want to copy over settings to your Retribution Primary display.

Second: A test fix is in for the "You haven't unlocked the full potential of your artifact" bug. Let me know if you still have this problem.

Retribution Paladin:

- Fixed a bug that tried to predict your off-hand swings... Yeah.

- divine_storm_targets now equals 2 if you have Divine Tempest AND Righteous Blade (rank 2). Otherwise, it is 3. If you're not a Retribution Paladin, it is 0.

User Guides:

- divine_storm_targets now equals 2 if you have Divine Tempest AND Righteous Blade (rank 2). Otherwise, it is 3. If you're not a Retribution Paladin, it is 0.
    This isn't accounting for relics as I have 2 ranks of RB (one purchased and one from relic) and DT and it's still suggesting TV for 2 targets. Is there any way to change divine_storm_targets to 2 manually?

Also I believe DS is a DPS increase with just the DT talent as messing with simcraft and using tooltips, DS breaks even/surpasses TV at 2 targets with Divine Tempest alone.

I tested this with SimC 703-4 and 703-3 using Patchwerk with 2 bosses present modifying the APL to use 2 and 3 targets. I also tested it changing my RB relic out for something else and only having DT boosting my DS and DS is still slightly ahead of using TV on 2 targets.

Also, taking my tooltip info for TV and dividing it in half and comparing it to DS in game still shows DS doing more damage hitting 2 targets than TV hitting 1 with Divine Tempest learned.

update: I've managed this temporarily by editing the States.lua line for divine_storm_targets to be at least rank 1 for RB and it's working for me now.
    Last edited by tomtim90; 2016-10-17 at 05:41 AM.

Is there a way to add a little text display/weakaura for whether the primary display is currently single target or AOE? I'd like to just not use the AOE display and toggle the primary on auto/manual if needed, if that's possible. Thanks for such a great addon!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomtim90 View Post
    This isn't accounting for relics as I have 2 ranks of RB (one purchased and one from relic) and DT and it's still suggesting TV for 2 targets. Is there any way to change divine_storm_targets to 2 manually?

Also I believe DS is a DPS increase with just the DT talent as messing with simcraft and using tooltips, DS breaks even/surpasses TV at 2 targets with Divine Tempest alone.

I tested this with SimC 703-4 and 703-3 using Patchwerk with 2 bosses present modifying the APL to use 2 and 3 targets. I also tested it changing my RB relic out for something else and only having DT boosting my DS and DS is still slightly ahead of using TV on 2 targets.

Also, taking my tooltip info for TV and dividing it in half and comparing it to DS in game still shows DS doing more damage hitting 2 targets than TV hitting 1 with Divine Tempest learned.

update: I've managed this temporarily by editing the States.lua line for divine_storm_targets to be at least rank 1 for RB and it's working for me now.
    Easiest way to temporarily override my value for divine_storm_targets is to do /run Hekili.s.divine_storm_targets = 2 which will lock in the value until reload.

I've gone ahead and reverted the change, though. 7.0.3.12a will be up in a few.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Certa90 View Post
    Is there a way to add a little text display/weakaura for whether the primary display is currently single target or AOE? I'd like to just not use the AOE display and toggle the primary on auto/manual if needed, if that's possible. Thanks for such a great addon!!
    If you make a text WeakAura, you can have it check the following values:

Code:
    Single:  Hekili.s.single
    Auto:  Hekili.s.auto
    AOE:  Hekili.s.aoe
    Sample WA:
    Code:
    dCdUdaGAcO2fu61iy2KA(kj3Ka5BkrTtcL9c2Ti7xAueKgMG(nsDysmyQgor6GeeNIa1XGKZPezDkbpgQ2gj1YfAreXtv1Yus9CenrLqtfIjJKPJ6Iqk50kUmLRlQnkWFjK2Ss12jO(ibOpRuMgu47eaJKK8tciJgHgpKIlbPu3IqCncvNhkALQmoiv3MOgqbiWldpf8uac8udPaNt48iSbVIwdp1qkvRGjIHggE0ghE8mjtlJyOHHFpNW5HovxOcUx961Rp71vzeg9GLel5K20wDMOLQhnoht1LOYim6zH61xHheeeSiQWWFsBAteeL4MXRIs6vVE96MM0M96QmcJEWsIvH2QZeTu9OX5yQUevgHrpluV(k8GGGGfrfgkebcTwfL0RE961nnPn71vzeg9GLeRsMPRZeTu9OX5yQUevgHrpluV(k8GGGGfrfgkKmtlRWd(QOKE1RxVULO6vVE96rJZXuDjs6zjQE961RxVE961RxVE961RxVE961Rxp4J22qNqWuQbpBOHHxbNhHnK4STzrbrtzGyIGke(jnSO40Ys1gBuGyOGFOGxLry0tDeL4MX1fenLbVamumriyzuIVK4QvRoev46LfhDmGDrWqn8PSmsC22Sijigk4jAZgrgcuV0A0vhko6HOJX6Lddrh2fbJLGxtRqbiWZkAlXac8YznpacWadp1SVp4znJjGaVCwZdGamWWhP1gGaVCwZdGamWWlvyPSI2smGaVCwZdGamWWhvWnabE5SMhabyGHFxbNh6eGaVCwZdGamWadphNTnlciWZyk1GhptY0YWJNjzAzrzmLAWtYkCMeECIgob4ZsPuydE8mjtld)EoHZdDQUqfCV61RxF2RlQaIvLry0tDMOLQhnoht15y2QBjQE1RxVE04CmvFxrtA9SevVE961RxVE961RxVEWJNjzAzrjoug88iBuadm8KWVg7ASOWQgEHbXqHXAuadaa
    Last edited by Hekili; 2016-10-17 at 12:08 PM.

User Guides:

That's really cool, thank you so much! I really appreciate your work.

Quick question. I'm not sure how often the optimal simcraft rotation is updated. Should I be checking/updating simcraft rotations then importing them? Or does the addon get an update when there is a change to rotation priority? The reason I ask is my dps following the suggested rotation on target dummy is 20 or 30% off of what sims are telling me I should be at.

Thanks for the great addon!

Quote Originally Posted by leftysix View Post
    Quick question. I'm not sure how often the optimal simcraft rotation is updated. Should I be checking/updating simcraft rotations then importing them? Or does the addon get an update when there is a change to rotation priority? The reason I ask is my dps following the suggested rotation on target dummy is 20 or 30% off of what sims are telling me I should be at.

Thanks for the great addon!
    Sims generally account for you being fully buffed so unless you're flasked up using pots and what not you won't get the same result.

Deleted
    Great addon, thank you, Hekili!

On occasion the addon will recommend TV when judgement debuff isn't on the target and judgment is off cooldown. Is this something I did wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    On occasion the addon will recommend TV when judgement debuff isn't on the target and judgment is off cooldown. Is this something I did wrong ?
    Thats an option in Hekili, as to what to do with no debuff on target

No, it wasn't the strict finishers, I changed back the clash from 0.5 to 0 and changed the updates to 30 per second and haven't had this issue again.
    Besides that option is to not recommend TV , not the other way around. And having it off still means it only recommends TV if judgment is on cooldown , which wasn't my case.

Is there a recommended clash setting or just personal preference?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    Is there a recommended clash setting or just personal preference?
    It has to be personal because of latency and your own reaction times.