Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I should be in politics. If these people can make it, hell, why not me. Healthcare for life, vote myself a raise every now and then. Take some bribes, then say wild shit and just get away with it. The bar seems pretty damn low.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    There's no evidence that the election is rigged in any way ...
    That is not what this is about. The actual election has nothing to do with it. It is in regards to the result of the election, should Hillary Clinton become POTUS and institute what conservatives feel to be policies that will destroy the USA.

“America is worth fighting for ideologically. I want us to be able to fight ideologically, mentally, spiritually, economically, so that we don’t have to do it physically. But that may, in fact, be the case,” he told the crowd.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Perhaps left and right dont view themselves as people anymore? Left spaming words like: Neo-Nazi, Islamophobe, Xenophobe, Racist, Sexist, Mysoginist, White Supremacist does indicate that.
    So much for
    Stick and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    That is not what this is about. The actual election has nothing to do with it. It is in regards to the result of the election, should Hillary Clinton become POTUS and institute what conservatives feel to be policies that will destroy the USA.

“America is worth fighting for ideologically. I want us to be able to fight ideologically, mentally, spiritually, economically, so that we don’t have to do it physically. But that may, in fact, be the case,” he told the crowd.
    So, what you are saying is that it's just more of the same fearmongering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So much for
    You're missing the point.
    If you treat people like animals then they will become animals.
    Cant you see throwing those words around will inevitably end up as a self-fulfilled prophecy?

Cant you see throwing those words around will inevitably end up as a self-fulfilled prophecy?
    The right throws just as many of those insulting buzzwords around...

But it's funny when the people that are supposedly against "PC Culture" get upset when they people they ridicule ridicule them right back.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2016-10-17 at 06:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    The right throws just as many of those insulting buzzwords around...

But it's funny when the people that are supposedly against "PC Culture" get upset when they people they ridicule ridicule them right back.
    So because they're bad it's somehow justifiable to be on the opposite side and do the same?
    It's not justice at that point... just petty revenge.

Deleted

America is quite funny to watch from afar.

So because they're bad it's somehow justifiable to be on the opposite side and do the same?
    It's not justice at that point... just petty revenge.
    I'm just saying it's pretty ridiculous to play the victim after you throw the first punch.

Again, this is really just advocating for violence because you don't agree with the results of an election.

You've liked to cite American history here, but you're citing the wrong time period. You're not mimicking 1776, you're mimicking 1860.

Deleted
    I'm just saying it's pretty ridiculous to play the victim after you throw the first punch.
    Guilt by association is a fallacy for a reason.

Guilt by association is a fallacy for a reason.
    And you are using the same fallacy against "The Left"

Deleted
    And you are using the same fallacy against "The Left"
    Prove it.
    /10char

Prove it.
    /10char
    Easily done

Left spaming words like: Neo-Nazi, Islamophobe, Xenophobe, Racist, Sexist, Mysoginist, White Supremacist does indicate that.
    Those are your words.

Deleted
    Easily done

Those are your words.
    Ah... my apologizes then.
    I really need to find an auto-correct program that changes left to CTRL-Left or SJW.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    That's the thing... what the Dumpsters are calling cause for a "Revolution" is something not only unbelievably petty and stupid (Everybody from the FBI to every Media station in the world to Scientists are all in a massive global conspiracy!) - but in many cases outright doesn't exist (votes being "rigged").
    I think you really need to calm down with the name calling. You are not going to get anyone to see your side of things while you are calling them derogatory things.

Ah... my apologizes then.
    I really need to find an auto-correct program that changes left to CTRL-Left or SJW.
    If every time you say "Left" what you really mean is "SJW"...that seems to indicate that you use the words interchangeably anyway. :P

<jk>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    I think you really need to calm down with the name calling. You are not going to get anyone to see your side of things while you are calling them derogatory things.
    Uhmmm...you must not have been paying attention to the Trump Campaign then. The man doesn't do anything but use derogatory names to get people to see his side of things.

15+ Year Old Account
    ... so i´m not missing the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account

Would you care to cite some of the policies that Hilary will enact that will destroy America?

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    First off, read my sig.

Secondly, im not trying to convince the Dumpsters anymore, clearly they want to follow regressive animal instincts to validate their self-deluded self-interested little bubbles they trapped themselves in than use facts - and you can't teach a rabit pitt-bull how to act rationally and think critically. I only address the rest of humanity who has still accepted facts vs feelings as a reality about the mongrel threat Dump has released on us.
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-10-17 at 12:16 PM.