Poll: And the raspberry goes to?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Trueshot Lodge [Hunter]

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the option for THEY'RE ALL FINE?

Biased much?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I've only seen the priest and rogue halls. The sewers turned out to be a lot cooler than I thought. Works out nice thematically. The worst part about them is having to talk to a guy, open a dialog box, and click on a dialog option every time I want to enter them... I want a one click entrance option.
    Furthermore, I consider that China must be destroyed.

Acherus shows its age imo. it needs a make over

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of class halls, are they phased or available on the get go? Like when the pre patch goes live, and since the paladin class hall is in the plaguelands, can I just run there with my pally or I need a quest to open the area?
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.

7+ Year Old Account
    OP asked wrong question - what class hall lorewise/fantasy is worst. Its warrior's hall. Acherus is visually worst yea but lorewise and questwise its fucking awesome place to start.

Deleted
    I voted for the Temple of Five Dawns not being it is ugly, which it isn't, but because it ties Monks with Pandas more than ever.

I really like Monks and even its WoW implementation, but I prefer to play a Human or a Blood Elf as a monk. Peak of Serenity was a Monk temple and had a good representation of the races, heavily Pandaren inspired of course. Temple of Five Dawns, although beautiful, is a Pandaren Temple, not a Monk specifically. Even the followers are Pandaren, it feels like you are playing the race, not the class. Plus it is disconnected from the whole world.

Deleted
    No idea about the worst, just hope warlock be cool because its my main :P

Druid is the worst one for me, not Taureny enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aere1985 View Post
    Hunter - Utterly uninspiring. I'm not sure what I expected but it's just... meh.
    My thoughts exactly. A generic elvish cottage with a little made-up lore, which revolves around SVs artifact history. I like it, but it's just a "yeah, whatever..." kind of thing. The gnomes talking about P.E.T.s, the "Hunter weapon" joke, the training murloc... The only part with a little meaning is Tyrathan Khort mumbling about his promise to Vol'jin (though Vol'jin fulfilled it on his own before dying).

It's ok to have the jokes, but only jokes?
    Soylent gray is made from TROLLS?

Deleted
    That hunter class hall is just so boring- sorry to say that.
    Right after follows DK, mainly because it is the same old thing, not some new ad exciting thing.

The Priest class hall sucks. It's so big and open, but feels so empty.

Death Knight class hall was disappointing. Sure, its a much needed update, but its the same as the old Ebon Hold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sewers were really disapointing for us Rogues

I never liked Dalaran as a city, and the sewers/underbelly in the WotLK version was the worst area. Give us something new please.

From Best to Worst Class Hall:

Mages: This place is absoleutely stunning, visually and graphically and filled with epic magical stuff its just awesome to explore.
    Demon Hunter: You literally get a spaceship, how can you complain?
    Warrior: Literally Valhalla, how can you not like it?
    Paladin: I love the visual charm of this place, a huge underground temple like some brotherhood of steel bunker.
    Rogues: I actually have a certain liking to the charming but gutteral vibe of dalaran underbelly, though I admit they shoulda had the manor instead, though I love their artifact table.
    Druid: Its a charming little glade with an additional emerald dreamway grove that lets you go convinently from place to place.
    Hunter: The Lodge is alright, I guess, im not as excited about it as other places you can go to by comparison.
    Priest: Its an alright little temple, nothing special to write home about.
    Warlock: Meh, you get a floating rock.
    Shaman: Revamped Maelstrom, its at least new in some way compared to the final two entries of this list.

The Two worst in my opinion:

Death Knight: While I dont hate Archerus, I actually like the whole death and gothic feel, it does at least feel like they added new things to it, but it is basically just Archerus, which is a little too easy.

Monk: The Temple honestly was the laziest one, I cant stand it, I absoleutley hate it, and frankly I feel monks deserved something more interesting than the Pandaren Starting Zone as a class hall.

Honestly I'm surprised the rogue class hall is so unpopular. What about the DK class hall, which is literally not a new area? You can say the same thing about the monk one, but at least they have the entire island to run around in.

I personally don't enjoy the paladin class hall, but this is more due to aesthetic than anything else. It feels so tiny and cramped.

the Death Knight class hall obviously. Even though the layout is actually pretty good and quick to move around it. But it's and 8 year old pre existing location that has had virtually no change except for new npcs and some crates. And it looks like and old location. It's just much less visually impressive than it's counterparts.

Netherlight Temple. It's just a giant room.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very subjective, since OP didn't state a criteria for "worst".. well I've enjoyed most of the class halls and this is my opinion on them anyway (those that I have experienced or seen enough of) from worst to best:

"wtf really" tier: Warlock and DK. Seems lazy, uninspired and boring. A pity since I like the two classes.

"Well I can live with this" tier: Shaman (my main), Warrior (main alt). They've got cool touches to them, I like the efficiency of the Warrior design and I still am very amused at the Follower shouting when you assign them to missions. Everything is so over the top it's abit funny. The Shaman has cool little things hidden away in it, though I dont particularly like the Maelstrom design.

"Not bad, not bad at all" tier: Rogue, Paladin (a pity since I don't enjoy playing it much), Druid, Mage. Solid designs to me aesthetically, fits their themes well and the rogue one has lots of little cool nods to older Rogues (I mained one from Vanilla - WoD). The Druid class hall so beautiful.

"....Damn, did I pick the wrong class?" tier: None. Cause no class hall is perfect, and I enjoy different class halls for different reasons. I like the Mage and Druid ones the most aesthetically, I love the Rogue one for the music and mood plus abovementioned nods, I enjoy the Warrior one for the amusement it brings, and the shaman one for that puzzle and the AP machine at the edge of the rock which I constantly jump off just cos'.

Deleted
    Priest one is worst of what Ive seen, not seen them all.
    Shaman Maelstorm best.