Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've done monk and mage. Monk was very bleh, mage was better but not by much.

Deleted
    Paladin one was AMAZING, especially when you are fighting a doomed battle and help comes from a giant starship that you start seeing in the distance on the window

Deleted
    Paladin was boring.

Seriously, even the Champions are all boring as shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shaman, dh and priest were great. Warrior, hunter and druid were horrible. Got 6 110's with campaign finished, others are WIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    ive only done hunter, monk and part of DK so far, and DK is far better than hunter or monk imo.

hunter one, i can't even remember it, the only good bit that i remember is the spend a night with rexxar thing.
    monk one, didn't enjoy that at alli dont think there was much of a story compared to the DK one, if there was it didn't interest me enough to follow what was going on

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Here we go again...MMO C at its finest

DK Class Hall is Archon - something you know since ..well..when you rolled a DK. I love the look of the Priest and Warrior Class Hall.
    I would have liked to see more variety and conflict inside the Priest Class Hall. After all, you put together the Church of holy Light and the Cult of the forgotten Shadow, true religions that should utterly hate each other and you have many religions at the same spot, it would have been better to have that represented better. What I thought was strange was seeing Zabra Hexx as a Shadow Priest. Yeah, with every other troll this would make sense as Voodoo tend to be more connected to the shadow than the light, but Zabra converted to the light in the comics.

Deleted
    True, that aspect is totally missing, rather focuses (at the point where I am) on getting Pally's and Priests to work together (and the Paladins are behaving like prissy girls as if it is sooooo hard to work with Priests in the Light of a Legion invasion)

I really don't know what to think of the Priest campaign. For every moment where I thought "Well, this is somewhat cool", there immediately happens a "Send your followers on missions - and we make sure each mission lasts a day and you need to be waiting around 5 days"

WTF?
    I rather miss the religious aspect of the Priests, the Paladins and the Shamans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something I thought about...was the monk one cut? If you wander around the Isle and go up to the front of the turtle (The place where Lu Lang planted his umbrella/staff/tree) it is sealed by fel fire. I'm guessing the original idea involved saving the isle from attack, culminating of facing the big bad right as they were about to decapitate Shen-zin Su or draining his life or something, and the wall is left over. The ending felt so very rushed.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    DK one was really good, actually developed lore and Death Knights. DH was also undeniably good, really happy with both of them.

On the other hand, I don't have anything really positive to say about the Warrior Campaign. Unlike the DK or DH one, I didn't ever really feel involved or even interested in the Characters.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    I felt that Blizz put more effort into the Stories of the darker Classes in general.

Here we go again...MMO C at its finest

DK Class Hall is Archon - something you know since ..well..when you rolled a DK. I love the look of the Priest and Warrior Class Hall.
    I dont know what Archon is...and we're not talking the class hall...but the campaign. btw its Acherus not Archon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    Well considering Death Knights have one of the worst campaigns most any of them for you will be good if that was great for you. Monk and Hunter are both towards the bottom though as well.
    Just an example of personal taste. One of the best ones in my opinion. Lots of people were extremely hyped about Nazgrim and Whitemane. The only disappointment was honestly just the very ending not getting Tirion.

Deleted
    Omg, I can't believe Nobbel is doing all of them. That means he has to level up 37 characters

Deleted
    I've done priest, shaman, paladin, and dh (though priest only on beta). Paladin was kinda disappointing to me, shaman was really great, priest was fine, and DH, though I didnt understand the extra "blocking" quests with 15 dungeon bosses and obliterum compared to other campaigns, it was really nice. Mage is just before the final quest for me and I very much liked it so far aswell. I think it is really dependant on the characters involved. For example mage campaign involves Milhouse, who I happen to love, so Im automatically pleased. On the other hand, if the champions are lame, like many thought of the paladin one, the whole campaign is kinda lame.

Only finished Shaman so far, it was pretty decent. Currently leveling my DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death knight campaign was pretty great. Haven't done any of the other ones, only read about them. DK seems to be one of the better ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    hunter's was bad.
    It really wasn't that bad. It might have just felt too hunter-y for most WoW hunters.

I mean;
    - you get to hunt a lot of animals to help a village survive.
    - you dabble into actual trapping, instead of just throwing the traps at the mobs face
    - you get to kill the legion's houndmaster

I know it's a big stretch to call it "real"... but it did feel kinda down to earth.

I hate the hunter one, its very large and spread out and you have to take a flight path to get there >.>
    Hi Sephurik

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    As much as I love the mage class and everything about it, the campaign was mediocre. You'd expect more to do as a master of the arcane. Demon hunter was really cool with the whole KJ interaction & spaceship docking in a different planet to kill the evil duo.

Shaman was satisfying but I felt it lacked in the aspect of doing something tremendous and resultive for the present. I mean gathering the Elemental Lords is the one thing that Shamans would do as their part to strengthen the chances of destroying the Legion, but I would expect a good battle as well. Priest one was ok, liked how we venture into the void to free a follower's spirit but apart from that, nothing much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post
    I just finished watching Noble07 Death knights campaign and it was superb, I was wondering if theres any other CH worth doing? I heard monk's was underwhelming and hunter's was bad.
    Having on done some of the classes, my order would be:
    Druid
    Warrior
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Shaman
    Mage
    Death Knight
    Demon Hunter

I have done priest too, but cannot remember how it looks.
    Still missing: Paladin, Rogue, Monk
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/