10+ Year Old Account
    I don't agree with Bill Maher on much butch i do agree with him when he said that Clinton is a political nerd who actually believes in the process and the world better through government. Her merits and flaws are because she actually believes the some of the stuff we take as political BS. If you want a candidate that at least believes in the shit they put out, then you'll vote for Clinton. She's that girl who ran for high school president with the goal to actually make high school better, the one who actually campaigned for college student government, the one who took her TA jobs seriously.

Even when you look back and exam her email incident, there is nothing malicious about them, impotence for sure, but because she thought she was being allowed to have the server to make her job easier. We don't like Hilary because she is that hardworking nerd that put in the effort that we know we'd never put forth for anything that actually mattered.

I think Hilary is a nerd, I still think I would have preferred Bernie simply because he is more interesting, but I know with Hilary that I'll get someone who believes in what she says and will work as hard she can to get results. Bernie and Hilary share a lot of the same views but the difference is that Hilary knows how to produce results where things can be produce. Bernie could paint idealistic dreams but Hilary can give us actual results. She might not be likable, but thats because shes the one getting stuff done while everyone else dicking around, thats what I think we need in a president.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    The comments on
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ottom-comments

are a total shitfest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The comments on
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...ottom-comments

are a total shitfest.
    "This is not a drill."
    "This the the hit Biden was talking about. They don't want us to find out Obama is funding terrorism. This is it folks. If they take out Assange or stop the leaks this is our line in the sand."

These guys seem to search desperately for some drama in their life... hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to /r/The_Donald Clinton is the most powerful entity to have every existed, but they can defeat her with dank memes.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    According to /r/The_Donald Clinton is the most powerful entity to have every existed, but they can defeat her with dank memes.
    If only you knew the Power of the Dank Meme

Deleted
    I'd love to see them actually try to start a real revolution. Just imagine a bunch of awkward teenagers in glasses, black leather trenchcoats with video game-themed tshirts with katanas and BB guns vs the National Guard. That's some South Park-level absurdity right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    "This is not a drill."
    "This the the hit Biden was talking about. They don't want us to find out Obama is funding terrorism. This is it folks. If they take out Assange or stop the leaks this is our line in the sand."

These guys seem to search desperately for some drama in their life... hilarious.
    It's hilarious. And tragically heartbreaking at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

And she's literally a demon. And she's on death's doorstep and could keel over at any minute. And is going to kill all white men after she takes away everyone's guns. And she's going to turn the US into a communist state run by Wall Street because of her ties to Wall Street.

At this point, they've made so many conflicting attempts to demonize her that it's kinda funny.

"This is not a drill."

I like how Assange is a hero to these guys while simultaneously wanting Hillary in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And she's literally a demon. And she's on death's doorstep and could keel over at any minute. And is going to kill all white men after she takes away everyone's guns. And she's going to turn the US into a communist state run by Wall Street because of her ties to Wall Street.

At this point, they've made so many conflicting attempts to demonize her that it's kinda funny.
    Sounds like what they did with Obama.

Maybe it wasn't a race thing? Just pure hatred towards people that don't agree with them.

I'd love to see them actually try to start a real revolution. Just imagine a bunch of awkward teenagers in glasses, black leather trenchcoats with video game-themed tshirts with katanas and BB guns vs the National Guard. That's some South Park-level absurdity right there.
    You seem to be forgetting that a HUGE chunk of the whack job "patriot" militia crowd are the kind of people who slurp up Trumps Armageddon propaganda like it was 5 star cuisine at an all you can eat buffet. He has been selling "end of the world" to these people like it's going out of style, and most of them honestly believe that if Clinton wins, America is doomed. You think they wont hesitate to start shit when they think they have nothing to lose?

And even if the national guard puts them down like the rabid dogs they are, they WILL cause plenty of damage before they go.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had a deadline and didn't have any good material left, I'd claim I lost my internet connection, too. Boy, shame he's stuck in an embassy and can't, you know, walk out the door to Kinko's or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    She's the most powerful entity ever but she's also super weak and useless.
    Just like Trump said, she's a fighter that doesn't give up but she gives up.

They are all idiots on that subreddit.
    The Holy Light of Trump will righteously purge the Devil Hillary and banish her evil to the jail where it belongs!

And it will defeat the ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    You seem to be forgetting that a HUGE chunk of the whack job "patriot" militia crowd are the kind of people who slurp up Trumps Armageddon propaganda like it was 5 star cuisine at an all you can eat buffet. He has been selling "end of the world" to these people like it's going out of style, and most of them honestly believe that if Clinton wins, America is doomed. You think they wont hesitate to start shit when they think they have nothing to lose?

And even if the national guard puts them down like the rabid dogs they are, they WILL cause plenty of damage before they go.
    They want to use their bunkers and MREs before they expire. They didn't buy 3 years worth of food for nothing. Don't forget the 23 AR-15s, even though they can't hit the broad side of a barn, or the 10,000 rounds that they bought because they thought Obama was coming for their guns because people like Trump told them he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    They want to use their bunkers and MREs before they expire. They didn't buy 3 years worth of food for nothing. Don't forget the 23 AR-15s, even though they can't hit the broad side of a barn, or the 10,000 rounds that they bought because they thought Obama was coming for their guns because people like Trump told them he was.
    I don't understand the obsession that gun nuts have with the AR-15, isn't it just a gimped version of the rifle that proved to be such a monumental failure in Vietnam that our troops picked up rifles from dead enemy soldiers whenever they could? Okay sure, that might have been down to design flaws that have since been corrected, but on the other hand, it's been over 50 years since that gun debuted, are you really telling me that NO ONE has been able to come up with a better design this whole time?

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    I don't understand the obsession that gun nuts have with the AR-15, isn't it just a gimped version of the rifle that proved to be such a monumental failure in Vietnam that our troops picked up rifles from dead enemy soldiers whenever they could? Okay sure, that might have been down to design flaws that have since been corrected, but on the other hand, it's been over 50 years since that gun debuted, are you really telling me that NO ONE has been able to come up with a better design this whole time?
    They can't buy the M-4 or M-16 or any other automatic since the law from 1984 or whatever it was. They have to stick with whatever they can get their hands on. Since 5.56 ammo is so easy to come by, they buy these guns by the gross.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    are you really telling me that NO ONE has been able to come up with a better design this whole time?
    The Germans have. The H&K G36 is considered one of, if not the, top NATO-round assault rifles in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The Germans have. The H&K G36 is considered one of, if not the, top NATO-round assault rifles in the world.
    Its too bad they can't buy those for these little play army groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    That's not true.

The G36 has many design flaws and Germany is phasing it out. The temporary replacement until permanent contracts are finalized in 2019 is the HK417, an AR-15 variant designed by H&K.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Opposite is the case: Clinton is leading polls by either six or eleven percent. Every single thread on the frontpage is pro-Hillary, anti-Trump or neutral.

In a fair democratic world, Trump supporters should get the 42,9% they deserve
    A lack of representation in a website only reflects the opinions of the majority of its users, which means that more people dislike Trump than Hillary on reddit.

Victim complex much?
    Last edited by NED funded; 2016-10-17 at 11:48 AM.