Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

what happens if the 9 woman on CNN are proven to be lying after the election is over

so lets imagine after the election its proven that CNN didn t investigate the story that much because they where afraid the woman might be lying
    a cousin of one of the woman came out and said she was lying and some story s don t make that much seance

They're obviously liars. If they weren't they would have said something a long time ago. If it's proven that scumbag Hillary payed them to lie her campaign is dead. How much more proof of them being liars do people need?

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't seen it covered yet, but I heard someone hacked into one of the women's bank accounts and found a deposit of $45,000.00 from an unknown benefactor four days before the story broke and this woman came forward. Can anyone confirm this? If this is a fact it seems rather sloppy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Haven't seen it covered yet, but I heard someone hacked into one of the women's bank accounts and found a deposit of $45,000.00 from an unknown benefactor four days before the story broke and this woman came forward. Can anyone confirm this? If this is a fact it seems rather sloppy.
    Sorry but it seems that CNN has declared your information to be illegal.

In other news, Hillary Clinton has vowed to replace the court system with Politifact
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

You Trump supporters are getting really desperate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Sorry but it seems that CNN has declared your information to be illegal.

In other news, Hillary Clinton has vowed to replace the court system with Politifact
    As quoted by Simcity Societies:

Ministry of Thought: ( +100 Authority )

"The information here is reported by State Television and has been carefully verified by countless government workers to ensure it's veracity, so as to save the average citizen the need to fact-check. The information is reliably accurate. Any dialogue counter is subversive political heresy, and reading, possessing or uttering such things is considered a crime."

15+ Year Old Account
    All this election guff is purely an act, it was decided a long time ago who was gonna be selected as president. The American public are given the illusion of choice with the voting system as the two puppets you see on tv are controlled by the same folk who actually rule this world, who also own the media, so what you get on tv is exactly what they want you to see. Don't buy into it, presidents are selected, not elected. I was born in the states but now live in Scotland, but i fear for my American cousins if either of those two buffoons win it, a bungling racist womanizer or evil lying warmonger.... tough choice

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    To a person that is not American and is only sligthed interested is USA presedential elections, what did "those CNN wemens" migth have lied about?
    “Dois loucos não sabiam que era impossível realizar a tarefa, decidiram então realizá-la.” Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    They're obviously liars. If they weren't they would have said something a long time ago. If it's proven that scumbag Hillary payed them to lie her campaign is dead. How much more proof of them being liars do people need?
    As clueless as always, I see. Nice to see some things never change.
    Where is this "proof" by the way?

I expect they will probably fall out of an 8 story window mowing their lawns. If they're connected to handing Clinton the election, they know things, and people who know things don't last very long.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    "The information here is reported by State Television and has been carefully verified by countless government workers to ensure it's veracity, so as to save the average citizen the need to fact-check. The information is reliably accurate. Any dialogue counter is subversive political heresy, and reading, possessing or uttering such things is considered a crime."[/I]
    You do realize who the first ones sent into the punishment spheres will be

Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

It is entirely possible that one or two of them are possibly lying, but not all of them.

Especially considering Gloria Allred is representing one of the accusers (the one from The Apprentice). That particular case probably won't go to trial, because Allred is the type of lawyer you throw money at to make go away. If it does get to trial, you can be pretty damn sure that she will nail Trump to the wall so thoroughly that it will be easier just to cut the wall around him to get him down then try to remove the nails.

Unless she's changed greatly in the last decade or so, she wouldn't take the case unless the client was credible and the story could be verified or validated. (She's not the sort to jump on the bandwagon for any easy settlement). And sexual harassment lawsuits is, you know, what the firm she founded does. And does very, very well.

She is a big time, serious, high profile lawyer, in the "I plan to nail you to the wall because you're a fucking scumbag" way, not the "I would like to get rich Mister Big Pockets" way.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2016-10-17 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by supertrump View Post
    so lets imagine after the election its proven that CNN didn t investigate the story that much because they where afraid the woman might be lying
    a cousin of one of the woman came out and said she was lying and some story s don t make that much seance
    One would imagine Trump would sue them. However given we have it on tape he is a sexual predator and quite proud of that fact, given the odds most are probably are telling the truth about the serial groper.

Since Trump hasn't produced any proof yet...some would be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

It's unlikely that all 9 are lying, and when you consider how Trump even boasts about the behaviour himself.

Do you really want a President, who world wide is known to grab women on the crotch and kiss them with force? Hillary is a politician with all the shit we suspect them for, but she does not grab random men on the crotch and forces her tongue into their mouth, I'm sure you'd be pretty fucking horrified if Hillary did that too you, and I'm sure the women Trump forced himself on feels the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    What proof is that?

The NYT lawyer's response to Trump's threats really says it all:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...mp-letter.html

Trump's own words have made it very clear what the state of his character is, he can't claim defamation if he's already defamed himself by opening his mouth. He's admitted multiple times to perversion, deviancy and sexual assault, and yet he would have you simultaneously believe that he couldn't possibly have done these things because nobody respects women more (except when they are fat pigs, slobs, have blood coming out of there wherevers etc.). The most amazing cognitive dissonance being displayed by Trumpists though is:

1) Bill Clinton abused women, and those women should be believed without question and are in no way seeking fame.
    2) Any woman accusing Trump of sexual abuse (which he has been caught on tape admitting to) is clearly a terrible lier who is out for fame.

Trumpists would have you believe that in Clinton's case "where there's smoke there's fire" but in Trump's case "this is all a media-constructed plot and the plumes of smoke billowing around are in no way indicative of fire". Just another example of Trumpists being able to keep two mutually exclusive concepts in their brains in a way that only the clinically insane are capable of reconciling.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    It is entirely possible that one or two of them are possibly lying, but not all of them.

Especially considering Gloria Allred is representing one of the accusers (the one from The Apprentice). That particular case probably won't go to trial, because Allred is the type of lawyer you throw money at to make go away. If it does get to trial, you can be pretty damn sure that she will nail Trump to the wall so thoroughly that it will be easier just to cut the wall around him to get him down then try to remove the nails.

Unless she's changed greatly in the last decade or so, she wouldn't take the case unless the client was credible and the story could be verified or validated. (She's not the sort to jump on the bandwagon for any easy settlement). And sexual harassment lawsuits is, you know, what the firm she founded does. And does very, very well.

She is a big time, serious, high profile lawyer, in the "I plan to nail you to the wall because you're a fucking scumbag" way, not the "I would like to get rich Mister Big Pockets" way.
    This guy makes some good points against the current accusers if you want to look into both sides of the matter:

Keep in mind, Gloria Allred also wanted to prosecute Rush Limbaugh for his comments about Sarah Fluke. She also involved herself in the 2010 California gubernatorial race by attacking the republican candidate, Meg Whitman, for employing an undocumented worker that she (Allred) had represented. She also was involved in attacking the Republican Herman Caine in 2012 using similar charges.

Gloria Allred is a political operative, I don't think her being involved here adds any credibility to the claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    It's unlikely that all 9 are lying, and when you consider how Trump even boasts about the behaviour himself.

Do you really want a President, who world wide is known to grab women on the crotch and kiss them with force? Hillary is a politician with all the shit we suspect them for, but she does not grab random men on the crotch and forces her tongue into their mouth, I'm sure you'd be pretty fucking horrified if Hillary did that too you, and I'm sure the women Trump forced himself on feels the same.

- - - Updated - - -

What proof is that?
    I'd rather have a pig for a president than a corrupt criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Leobald View Post
    You Trump supporters are getting really desperate.
    On the contrary, you Clinton supporters are getting desperate for believing this crap. I don't want to live in a country where people gladly get spoon-fed by one of the worst politicians the US has ever seen. I don't like Trump either. I have yet to decide what name I'll write into the ballot, because the first two choices are clearly wrong.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post

- - - Updated - - -

What proof is that?
    Yet everyone remembers how great JFK was,never mind he was a womanizer too.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    I'd rather have a pig for a president than a corrupt criminal.
    What crimes are Hillary found guilty of?