Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flovust View Post
    what... You ALWAYS want to cast your FoF even if the adds arent close together... and in M+ they always will be together... and btw you dont have to stack crane stacks if you play SEF because it does it for you.... On the other hand if youre playing serenity, which imo is better, then you should manage stacks.
    Yes you want to cast FoF, but its better to hold it for when you yourself can make sure you hit alot of targets. If you use it when mobs are not exactly stacked (and I mean exactly stackad as in after a grip) on top of eachother then you will have a 45% dmg FoF into all the targets then your clones will be doing the other 45% dmg FoF on one target each because they are retarded. Much better to keep pumping out SCK that hits all targets and then use FoF on as many targets as possible just after SEF ends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post

you forgot to mention flasks, prepot on cd, pot on cd and probably monk daily for 3000 mastery
    Was done with flask, no pots at all and no monk daily.
    Last edited by mmoca678956ff3; 2016-10-17 at 11:06 AM.

Deleted
    The top monk logs from +15 clears log between 300-370k. So excuse me when I say that your 600k overall dps claim without potions or daily buff is bogus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protonova View Post
    Overall, you are the carrier for these Mythic+ you should be doing about 700k-1.05m dps on trash pulls above or equal to 3 targets. I've been doing that since I was 846 (upper limit of 800k) and the power strikes whirling dragon build is the best for AoE. For bosses your dps might range between upper 200k and peaking at 500k dps. My normal dps is about 400k no buffs other than my own (consumables too).

Rotation, your normal, I might not be the best to ask about this since I don't focus on SCK, most of aoe dmg comes from my FoK. I find keeping SCK debuffs up on each target is kinda hard after SEF dies off.

What are other ppl doing?
    This is... atrocious advice... PS is almost worst than Ascension which is utter crab always for AoE. EE is hands down the massively massively much much better talent to use for any and all AoE situations by a mile and a half. WDP is good but a good WW will easily keep up or surpass WDP with Serenity for AoE and definitely surpass it for all ST pulls.