Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knopperz View Post
    Well, Julian Assange is currently DESTROYING the Democratic Party with his latest Releases... the dirt that is coming to light is unbelievable.
    And on Top of that, Dinesh D'Souza released his new documentary about the Democratic Party's History : http://hillarysamericathemovie.com/
    Its running everywhere on Place 1 in the Charts. I can only recommend to everyone to go and watch it.

I dont like the Republicans, in Fact i hate this Megalomaniac Bigot Psychopath Trump...
    But compaired to Hillary... he is like a Episode of Barneys and Friends.
    Ah yes, the emails showing Hillary stating exactly as she says to larger audiences to a much smaller crowd and god forbid that one man gets his rissoto recipe. That'll bring em down!

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Ah yes, the emails showing Hillary stating exactly as she says to larger audiences to a much smaller crowd and god forbid that one man gets his rissoto recipe. That'll bring em down!
    This thread isn't about the election, it is about the government taking a bad turn towards fascism.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Well, Julian Assange is currently DESTROYING the Democratic Party with his latest Releases... the dirt that is coming to light is unbelievable.
    And on Top of that, Dinesh D'Souza released his new documentary about the Democratic Party's History : http://hillarysamericathemovie.com/
    Its running everywhere on Place 1 in the Charts. I can only recommend to everyone to go and watch it.

I dont like the Republicans, in Fact i hate this Megalomaniac Bigot Psychopath Trump...
    Nobody cares about Dinesh D'Souza. He's a political operative, and is so biased, that the majority of people pay zero attention to him. He's also been convicted of crimes related to election and campaign fraud. As for Wikileaks, it's not destroying the Democrats, since they are heavy favorites to win the election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    If you were the type of person brave enough to release information on the type of people who bury bodies in roadside ditches by the truckload, wouldn't you have a contingency plan and a way of activating it if you were suddenly cut off from contacting your support network?
    Surprised its the first time we are hearing of them doing it. I call BS though. Getting him offline is difficult because there are millions of ways around it. Not only that, its an organization, hes not the only person doing it. There are many people. So yeah, just blocking one person wont do anything. So this is why I call BS.

This thread isn't about the election, it is about the government taking a bad turn towards fascism.
    That started under Reagan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've read many of the emails... the cake one was funny. That fake Obama twitter that said "lol like 99% of the emails Hillary deleted were dank memes I sent her" might as well be true

Same for the goldman speeches... turns out a lot of nothing.

He was the Left's Hero when he was dropping files about Bush and Blair, but now he has put Saint Obama and Mother Hillary in his sites he must be destroyed at all costs...
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

10+ Year Old Account

No one who didn't care about the email leaks 3 months ago cares about the milk-thin email spam going on now. Oh no, she was giving a movie review for Lincoln, surely she is the antichrist! Scandals have diminishing returns... a successful smear campaign affects multiple facets of a candidate's voter base. All these emails do is make all the berniebros who are sitting out or voting third party grump more on social media.

And Hillary's America is basically a means to identify who is plainly too retarded to understand what the Southern Strategy is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    He was the Left's Hero when he was dropping files about Bush and Blair, but now he has put Saint Obama and Mother Hillary in his sites he must be destroyed at all costs...
    He was pretty much dropped as a favorite of the left when he raped a woman and then ran away to hide in an embassy rather than face justice. Why anyone would believe the word of a sniveling raping coward is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    Potentially. If he does go to trial. He may be extradited to the US, where he will be gone.
    It's unlikely that he would be extradited. It's more likely that he did just what these women said and he just wantes to get away with it.
    I'm not really sure why anyone listens to this human waste anymore but whatever.

He's still a whiny bitch and I really do hope he's never able to leave that little prison he made for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    No one who didn't care about the email leaks 3 months ago cares about the milk-thin email spam going on now. Oh no, she was giving a movie review for Lincoln, surely she is the antichrist! Scandals have diminishing returns... a successful smear campaign affects multiple facets of a candidate's voter base. All these emails do is make all the berniebros who are sitting out or voting third party grump more on social media.

And Hillary's America is basically a means to identify who is plainly too retarded to understand what the Southern Strategy is.

- - - Updated - - -

He was pretty much dropped as a favorite of the left when he raped a woman and then ran away to hide in an embassy rather than face justice. Why anyone would believe the word of a sniveling raping coward is beyond me.
    Hey, they believe Clinton.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That started under Reagan.
    Actually it started under Woodrow Wilson when the government started getting into the propaganda business.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

And you've just demonstrated the hypocrisy of both parties.

What I'm saying, and you seemed to have completely missed the point, is that there is literally nothing in those emails that show anything other than daily, boring government life.

Actually it started under Woodrow Wilson when the government started getting into the propaganda business.
    And the Republicans are every bit as bad as the Democrats. Trump may be worse than any we've had, since he clearly wants to stomp on the rights and freedoms of people. No thanks.

And you've just demonstrated the hypocrisy of both parties.
    No, I agree. Both sides are slime. I'd hazard to say even the independents are slime. You don't get into politics to help people anymore. You get into it for the fat check. You don't have to be particularly intelligent to get into politics (HURR THE ISLAND WILL FLIP OVER IF WE PUT MORE SOLDIERS ON IT/We can just kill them with unmanned drones and it'll be OK! no way they'll attack back...)

It's all about who you know and who you'll blow.

- - - Updated - - -

What I'm saying, and you seemed to have completely missed the point, is that there is literally nothing in those emails that show anything other than daily, boring government life.
    Oh yeah because 'daily life' includes suggesting someone disappears to an undisclosed Japanese island and talk of 'wet works' in dealing with Scalia is totally daily business that should be ignored.

Did CNN tell you it was nothing? Blink once for yes, twice for no.

I fear for Assange. If Putin finds him less than useful, well....

Trump should watch his back too.

No, I agree. Both sides are slime. I'd hazard to say even the independents are slime. You don't get into politics to help people anymore. You get into it for the fat check. You don't have to be particularly intelligent to get into politics (HURR THE ISLAND WILL FLIP OVER IF WE PUT MORE SOLDIERS ON IT/We can just kill them with unmanned drones and it'll be OK! no way they'll attack back...)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah because 'daily life' includes suggesting someone disappears to an undisclosed Japanese island and talk of 'wet works' in dealing with Scalia is totally daily business that should be ignored.

The "wet work" e-mail is not actually linked to Scalia, that's just a whole lot of conjecture on the part of people who are trying to conjure something out of the ether.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me guess, Scalia was murdered?

Deleted
    Nobody cares about Dinesh D'Souza. He's a political operative, and is so biased, that the majority of people pay zero attention to him. He's also been convicted of crimes related to election and campaign fraud. As for Wikileaks, it's not destroying the Democrats, since they are heavy favorites to win the election.
    Is that so?
    Why dont you go ahead and factcheck everything in the docu, and show the people where he is wrong?
    Jim Crow laws... KKK etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    What does any of this nonsense have to do with someone's internet connection being down?
    The Dems are so pissed off about their dirty laundry being aired by this guy via WikiLeaks they attack his internet, while days earlier Vice President Biden said Russia would get the message.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...message-229853

The US is still trying to figure out if cyber attacks are an act of war. Let's assume they are, and that Russia considers them as well. Then basically the Dems are committing acts of war, maybe starting a war, based on their dirty laundry being aired. They don't care this much when China or any other state actors are stealing millions of peoples identifying information off government servers, but once their dirty emails get out... LAUNCH THE MISSILES!

Hillary's story is Trump can't be president because he'll start a war over stupid tweets. Well, looks like the Dems want to start a war over their emails about Yoga. *wink*