Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    They have effectively removed lfd from the game. It's a big disappointment to me that we can't que for the dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by ginsy View Post
    ..as for people saying join a good guild i can only agree with them or add tanks/healer to your battlenet , i only have to show my face online and i get a ton of wispers asking if i can tank/heal yes even with people going lower then 820 for a mythic .
    For the people that have been playing for 12+ years and raided with great guilds that have eventually fell apart due to the strains on real life, this suggestion sounds quite tedious. All I can say is that Blizzard proves that they don't know how to treat their oldest and most faithful customers well, time and time again.
    It's kind of a shame, really. It's a loss/loss situation overall. For me, I don't get to see the new and fancy Kharazan:P. For Blizz, they keep on losing older players that went casual due to RL responsibilities.

Deleted
    I get accepted into nearly all things I apply to. Again, I use an ancient secret that most clickbaiters wish to know, click HERE to know more....

Quote Originally Posted by Sorthalis View Post
    There is no reason you can't heal or tank on either of your toons. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
    Could it be he may have poorly optimized gear and a lvl 750 weapon? Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Could it be he may have poorly optimized gear and a lvl 750 weapon? Hmmm....
    If someone manages to have poorly optimized gear and a 750lvl weapon with the insane catch-up mechanism and being showered in gear, they have some serious fucking issues. I made a warlock last week-end (from 1) so we can use in a Mythic fight(gateway). I got to 846 ilvl pretty much alone and I have 16 hours total played.

You people would be so much better off using time to figure out how not to suck instead of complaining on forums.

The major problem with the current LFG system is that we can't apply to more than 5 dungeons at a time. I remember using Oqueue during MoP, it was very similar to the current LFG tools, except that you could apply to as many dungeons/raid/premade pvp as you wanted. I was able to find group for any kind of activity in just a few minutes on any of my alt.
    Last edited by DarkBlade6; 2016-10-16 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    If someone manages to have poorly optimized gear and a 750lvl weapon with the insane catch-up mechanism and being showered in gear, they have some serious fucking issues. I made a warlock last week-end (from 1) so we can use in a Mythic fight(gateway). I got to 846 ilvl pretty much alone and I have 16 hours total played.

You people would be so much better off using time to figure out how not to suck instead of complaining on forums.
    Yeah i ment for his off spec and the rest of you story sounds like utter bullshit. You went from lvl 1 to 846 gear in 16 hours? I smell shite....

Yeah i ment for his off spec and the rest of you story sounds like utter bullshit. You went from lvl 1 to 846 gear in 16 hours? I smell shite....
    Boost, Legion leveling is only around 7 hours if I slack, spent 5k on the cheapest gear I could, pvp stuff, go through a normal mythic with my guild, get a +2boost, get a +5 boost, LFR, WQs give 835 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

This expansion feels fastest when it comes to getting serviceable alts. The other reason I got another alt is because I want to get JWC/Insc to 800.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    For a number of reasons this is an incredible poor suggestion.
    Stop and think about that for one second.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    But you can sit in town for 3hrs looking for tank and heals just like the old days where you had to spend 3hrs looking to get the group going and something came up oh well back to town for 3 more hours of looking so yeah spending 6hrs looking for something that takes 25min tops to finish really and folks wanted the old school SHIT back. well you got it enjoy your auto declines from me unless you got 880 or better gear
    I don't know what universe you're living in trying waiting 3 hours.

Deleted
    Yeh this expansion is terrible for pugging.

Trying to join a group: high decline rate, can take up to 30 min to actually get an inv
    Making your own group: long waiting time for a tank & healer, also up to 30 min-ish.

So it's basically pick your poison.

There's a shortage of tanks and healers for 5-man content atm. 5-man content has different proportions than raid content: it's 1-1-3 instead of 2-4-14 (for mythic) in raids. As raids are natural endgame for most of "active guilded" players, this creates a frustrating situation, where there's a huge surplus of DPS roles over any other. So for 5-mans you're stuck with offspecs and let me tell you, offspecs are painful grind in this expansion. Not too terrible after a deeper look at it, but still additional grind that's discouraging people.

Deleted
    The problems are 860 ilvl dps who queue and fail to deliver HARD. Had a mage yesterday, couldnt even get above 200k dps anywhere, aoe or boss. He was queued with 861. I know some legendaries in his bags do count towards his ilvl, but common....even with 820 you can do better.
    That said, I always like to give people a chance. Invited a 835 SV hunter. When I queue as dps though, I dont find myself rejected that often. And I dont even have 1 legendary, playing DH on 855 ish

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post

- - - Updated - - -

the universe that was called BC, remember trade chat having things like this LFM SH need 3 mages etc etc insane stupid shit going on. I tanked back than so didnt have these issues personally but i know for a fact that it was hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorthalis View Post
    There is no reason you can't heal or tank on either of your toons. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
    so you would rather have someone with bad gear (optimized for dps spec)and 13-16 traits instead dps with 27-28 traits ? ye this is sucha good advice -_-

Quote Originally Posted by ginsy View Post
    i play a tank 862 and i play a healer 845 the moment i start a mythic dungeon group i have 10-15 + people queuing as dps , my question to you is what would you pick if you see 10+ people below 840 and 5 people above 850 , indeed :-)
    As a 863 ret pally I'd say your argument is flawed, the time requirement means peoples perception of class means a lot more than i-lvl.

Deleted
    Well if you gear like 875+ you are not going to have problems getting a group.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    As a 863 ret pally I'd say your argument is flawed, the time requirement means peoples perception of class means a lot more than i-lvl.
    As a pally you have chance to apply as either holy or prot, which are both valid options for M+. While Im not getting invite on every group with wlock even at 867, on DH Ive been doing M+ from 830 or so in pugs...

This expansion feels fastest when it comes to getting serviceable alts. The other reason I got another alt is because I want to get JWC/Insc to 800.
    I am sure it does when you have a guild at your beck and call to drag you through high end content lol. Most people aren't that lucky. For we mundanes at the bottom of the barrel getting 840 is a chore. No doubt you will be thinking getting proffs to 800 is easy with 20 people feeding you ore and herbs.

I am sure it does when you have a guild at your beck and call to drag you through high end content lol. Most people aren't that lucky. For we mundanes at the bottom of the barrel getting 840 is a chore. No doubt you will be thinking getting proffs to 800 is easy with 20 people feeding you ore and herbs.
    As I said, I only did the regular Mythic dungeon with my guild but I guess reading is hard. You can easily find boost groups that will take you on a Regular, +2, +5 mythic combo.

Also about proffs, I made 27 mil gold this expansion on the new realm I started on. I had 8k gold and no inventory when Legion launched. Mats won't be an issue.

As I said in this or maybe the other thread, if you "mundanes" spent as much time understanding the game as you do complaining on forums, we wouldn't have these retarded threads.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2016-10-17 at 10:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post

- - - Updated - - -

K. Still useless.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykotic View Post
    Not everyone is able to do mythics with friends or guild members. I work until late in the evening every single day, I'm only able to MAYBE get 1 run in with our guilds alts in a week, usually as everyone is saved by the weekend, and everyone has already got soft locked from their own keystones. People are usually completely done with the weeks mythic + runs by the time I get home from work on Wednesdays.

I don't expect, or even ask Blizzard to fix this though. The LFG tool is made to give people choices, and when there's such a huge base of dps, I'm not gonna get in, even at 860, it just doesn't happen. Literally applied to hundreds of groups the last couple of days, I've had 1 invite, and that group disbanded 2 minutes later because the healer had to go.

Its just depressing is all, and its really siphoning my joy in the game.

Atleast there's still raids which I can do with my guild, but I just wish I could do mythic + more consistently aswell.

This is kind of silly. What if you don't want to tank or heal, or your class is incapable of such? Roll another class you don't like because hey, at least now you can do mythic runs?
    This. Same situation for me, except that I don't have an active guild but I do have an active friend list. Not only do they all have their fixed reliable groups on a weekly basis, they are all nearly done by the time I get home from work and log in to play.

I skipped Enhancement and went Resto for the simple reason that I'm never getting geared without doing so and as a result I'll never find a raiding guild suiting my needs.

- - - Updated - - -

As I said, I only did the regular Mythic dungeon with my guild but I guess reading is hard. You can easily find boost groups that will take you on a Regular, +2, +5 mythic combo.
    That has changed as well. A few weeks ago there were more boost requests in the LFD tool than anything else, now it has really shifted. There's maybe 1 group requesting a key, filled in seconds. There's mostly a "Need Boost, My Key" groups up now with only the keyholder in it.