Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Like i said, my vote on Danner, vice either leading train was more or less a response (a joke one at that) for talking about a scale.

Aslo agree with, why go after a round about BS instead of one of the main trains. Voting me will be getting rid of a VT. I have my voice/vote, neither of which has been used that much this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Listo

One of the 2 trains yesterday and has a vote on him toda. I dont want to be lynched. And we can test Danners theory in a more direct manner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Largehorn

Mostly because I know I'm town and I don't like how he was mentioning me being a cult leader yesterday. Honestly I won't be shocked if Crackle ends up being town since scum were probably okay with either train since neither went through. Yes there is also the chance he is but I'm not confident on it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    This part right here is questionable. I mean not so so much the actual town read on Crackle because he could be town, but more so the logic you used to reach that conclusion.

The fact that you can't find partners for Crackleslap at this point is very concerning. In fact I actually think this makes Crackle more town and you more suspicious as I have a hard time seeing you say this about a partner.

Even if everything you just said is true (no bussing etc), Crackle could be with Largehorn (sa you said) and Jynx (who you haven't mentioned a single time. I get the impression you forgot he is playing since he hasn't posted yet).

But I'm not sure why you're not even considering bussing a possibility, especially when I am one of the votes. You are usually way more paranoid about me.
    Bussing IS a possibility. It always is.
    I just can't use that for a read, since if bussing is afoot, then that means that anything can be false and we can call it quits and stop trying to read into votes. We work with what we can. Anything in my conclusion above could be ruined by a clever bussing attempt. It just means that the reads are not 100%. Things rarely are in a game of mafia.

Without underhanded bus voting, random insanity, etc - and working under the specialized assumption that listo is town and crackle is scum - then I cannot see enough teammates for Crackleslap. It would have to me Largehorn and myself based on that voting record, and I know for certain one of those are wrong.

I'm using that to "prove" crackleslap is town. Certainly, that isn't 100%. But it's a better angle than anything else I have to work on. And should I die tonight, I hope at least SOME of you people voting Crackleslap will come to the same logic.

Why? Why not Allowyn? (or Jynx)
    !!!

Jynx is playing!?

Insert literal bombshell here!

That changes things. I thought we were 9 players. I read 9 votes on D1, and 9 players in the playlist... on D2.
    Obviously senna had by then been removed from the list, and Jynx never voted on D1.

Then jynx fits as the third wheel for Crackle's team. And Jynx' is just as good - if not better - option than Marack. Man, this ruins just about everything in my previous post.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    So ill be able to check this for a little more then an hour, then ill be at work with no ability to change... unless I take a 30min break to go out to my car and play on the phone. Not you just love jobs that have strict security protocals?

I'll try to get on before days end to change vote if needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So ill be able to check this for a little more then an hour, then ill be at work with no ability to change... unless I take a 30min break to go out to my car and play on the phone. Not you just love jobs that have strict security protocals?

I'll try to get on before days end to change vote if needed.
    Or defend yourself. :P

@dupti getting opinions out there.

I'm happy to vote Listo or Marack off. I dont even remember if I have a vote out this day. I shall search.

@Danner look at Danner here acting like he knows how big a 'scum team' is. Afaik from the movie there was like 2 villains honestly cant remember. xD

@Danner look at Danner here acting like he knows how big a 'scum team' is. Afaik from the movie there was like 2 villains honestly cant remember. xD[/QUOTE]

There is a movie? O.o

- - - Updated - - -

Doh. Messed up that quote.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Mostly because I know I'm town and I don't like how he was mentioning me being a cult leader yesterday. Honestly I won't be shocked if Crackle ends up being town since scum were probably okay with either train since neither went through. Yes there is also the chance he is but I'm not confident on it right now.
    No Listo, if you were that concerned about it, you wouldn't have wasted almost a whole game day leaving only ~7 hours to discuss this... Especially since it had nothing to do with my voting you yesterday. I believe with context, me "calling you a cult leader" could be taken as seriously as dupti's "I have a guilty on Crackle".

Now, I started off today on you because you or Crackle are likely scum and I thought you were most likely. All you are doing is cementing that I was correct in that feeling.

@Danner, see the issue I have with what you're saying is not that you do not want to work under the assumption that someone bussed (which is reasonable), it's more so how you are pushing a narrative that Crackle simply can't be scum which is false.

I'd also like you to answer this:

I do not mind this vote as Marack does need to explain his vote, but I still have to question this.
    Why would Marack as scum throw out a useless vote at that point if listo is his teammate? Why not vote on Crackle?
    And could you please explain why that vote helps the read that Crackle is town?
    Because sure Marack could be scum, but I have a very hard time following your logic. Basically you are clearing Crackle as town, but I have no idea what you are doing to listo. You seem to imply that listo could very well be scum, but show no interest in voting on him nor even pressure him, which is rather weird given how day 1 played out.

Unless you believe listo and Crackle are both town, which is a possibility, but I'm not sure I can buy that.
    You're basically voting on Marack because you believe he is more likely to be scum than Listo, yet your scumread on him is pretty much based on Listo being scum (in which case he didn't want to vote on his teammate). If he is not with Listo, then his vote is anti town yes but not very scummy. There's no reason for him not to vote on Listo as scum if Listo is town.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, at this point I'd be okay with lynching into listo/Crackle.

Not interested in the Marack wagon.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way @Kryllian, I really think you should've picked modified majority for this game. There's a good chance we won't ever get a lynch in because people aren't around.

By the way @Kryllian, I really think you should've picked modified majority for this game. There's a good chance we won't ever get a lynch in because people aren't around.
    Yeah that would probably have been a good idea, but then again everyone signed up to play.

Not post once or twice a game day >.>

Yeah well, whatever,

Vote Listo

7+ Year Old Account
    Stan sat at the bar drinking his martini and thinking over the past day. He was surprised as the competition had toned down drastically from previous years. The girls had started out competitive but the tone had changed and it seemed like everyone was keeping to themselves and no one was interacting. He hoped this was temporary as he liked watching the girls at each others throats. There was always hope he could convince them to do some jello wrestling to resolve their differences when they were worked up. Well tomorrow was the Talent portion of the preliminaries so maybe that would prove more exciting.

Vote Count

Listo - 3: Largehorn (83), Marack (101), Dupti (110)
    Marack - 2: Danner (86), Graeham (87)
    Largehorn – 1: Listo (102)

With 9 people in play it takes 5 to lynch. The day ends in a No Lynch

Please submit night actions. Night will end in approximately 24 hours unless everyone submits sooner and while I'm awake...

Mod Note: I will be switching to a modded majority vote (although it wouldn't have mattered today as 3/6 is not a majority). With last game I saw a number of people not bothering to vote with modded majority so I hoped a full majority would encourage more participation. Due to two no-lynches in a row that is going to be changed to hopefully prevent unbalancing.

- - - Updated - - -

Stan awoke after a restless nights sleep. This pageant was putting him on edge on that was affecting his beauty rest. He was going to need some extra coffee to stay perky today and alert for the Preliminary Talent competition.

"This should be amusing." he thought. After all Miss Oregon's talent was making balloon animals. Specifically balloon snakes and worms. How she made it this far he didn't know.

As he looked around the room everyone appeared accounted for.

N2 ends with no players removed.
    D3 will last approx 36 hours or until a majority is reached

Clock will be updated when I get home and can get to the link.

Alright folks... let's try this again.

Vote Listo

That two times now a lynch on him has stalled out and I don't think that's just because RL kept people from voting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Alright folks... let's try this again.

Vote Listo

That two times now a lynch on him has stalled out and I don't think that's just because RL kept people from voting...
    Or maybe this could be a shock to you. Scum don't care if I'm lynched or not so they either try to start my train or ignore me and hope town lynches me? I am 100% town in sorry you don't believe this cause you are so focused purely on me.

It's possible that Listo is scum and has avoided a lynch two days in a row but...he's hardly the only player that fits that category. Furthermore I feel like the lack of a no lynch is less to do with Listo's alignment and more to do with the simple fact that most people just haven't been around. I'm not opposed to lynching Listo, mind you, but I do think it's worth looking at other targets as well. I'll post more later since I'm about to go nap.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's possible that Listo is scum and has avoided a lynch two days in a row but...he's hardly the only player that fits that category.
    That is simply not true. Listo is the only player that has managed to avoid a lynch two days in a row.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Listo

Might as well. So listo, what do you think about Danner?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post

I'm happy to vote Listo or Marack off. I dont even remember if I have a vote out this day. I shall search.
    Oh Crackle, why didn't you vote then you filthy scum?

10+ Year Old Account
    My current thoughts on Danner is a slight town read. The post yesterday about mine and Crackles trains I did like. But the not voting on either of us to verify that seems a little scummy in my eyes.

Also honestly guys. You are doing the scum work for them in terms of me. I won't get NKd cause I'm a person of interest and I can claim with 100% certainty I am town. Ask just gonna put this out here now. Character claims will not work since my character does not exist in the movie this game is based off.

Who do you want to lynch?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have to say Jynx and Allowyn are near the top but that's mostly due to them not being here at all it seems. After that... Maybe Graeham?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly due to his following you on Crackle on an obvious joke claim to me. Yes I voted him also but it was me or him at that point. And then the following Danner's roundabout logic for Marack.