Deleted

[WW] Need some help with mythic+

I feel weak in Mythic+.

So i have some questions, i hope someone can help answer them.

- "RJW", when to choose this talent over "Hit Combo" ?

- Is there any basic rotation, when up against grps of 3-5 ?
    Im basically just using ST rotation, popping "SEF's" just before "FoF", then get a "RSK" off fast after that for "WDP".

- How/when/what do i actually use SCK ?
    The whole thing about stacking debuffs on multiple targets is just so annoying - atleast for me?

This is my character btw.. Would love some help!

http://www.maskedarmory.com/anonymou...le-348008.html

http://www.walkingthewind.com/guides/tldr/

if you just follow this guide you should really be good to go.

and never choose anything other than hit combo, it's not worth it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lixion View Post
    http://www.walkingthewind.com/guides/tldr/

if you just follow this guide you should really be good to go.

and never choose anything other than hit combo, it's not worth it.
    Okay thanks. A quick glance over the rotation there shows the thing about stacking the Mark of the Crane. So i guess i need to be better for that.

Can anyone explain how they do that?

Surely there must be a better way than TP/BK/RSK -> tab to another target -> TP/BK/RSK -> tab to another target -> rinse repeat. Am i missing something ?

The absolutely easiest way of stacking Mark of the Crane is to use Storm, Earth, and Fire. They automatically jump around to targets without the debuff and apply it for you. So with SEF up, you basically get two new stacks of Mark of the Crane every time you use TP, BK og RSK. If you do not have SEF ready, you will have to apply it manually. The easiest way would then be TP -> tab -> BK -> tab -> TP -> tab, or if you already have enough chi for a SCK: TP -> SCK -> tab -> TP -> SCK

I wouldn't look at your rotation if i was you and focus at your chosen stats to pursue, from a quick glance you're stacking haste (could be just bad luck) which is just unnecessary. Agi > Mastery > Versa=Crit > Haste is the preferred stat advice, also it depends on what traits you've taken. I'd suggest read the guide on walkingthewind.com to be best informed.

Also you are not, thats the way I do it, but I don't depend on it too much, especially in lower M+ since mobs die once FoF finishes casting, if not SotW finishes em of.

Deleted
    I'd disagree about this not being a rotation problem. There are obviously a few other things need correcting (gear and spec) but the original post does ring a few rotation alarm bells.

There is a great blog post on walkingthewind (linked above) about spinning crane kick that you should read. However regarding your ways of getting stacks, RSK shouldn't be casted at all on AoE (unless to activate WDP if you have it talented); instead you should be TP-tab-BoK-tab-TPing your way through all the mobs, using SCK when you've tagged a couple and have 3+ chi. Obviously use FoF on cooldown.

There is more to it but you'll find it all in the blog post.