Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Wink LFM Karazhan - Your Prediction :D

I know for 100% people will ask on day 1 for:

"ilvl 860+, have a brain!!" XD..... You might even encounter someone asking for achievement XD

also probably some "must have <insert retarded achievement>!"... and that achievement will be something from INSIDE Kara after the instance has been out for 8hrs...

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post

"ilvl 860+, have a brain!!" XD..... You might even encounter someone asking for achievement XD
    So what? I can't be bothered to carry an undergeared random - don't like it don't apply

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Instrument View Post
    So what? I can't be bothered to carry an undergeared random - don't like it don't apply
    in other words you want people to carry you , elitist prick.

It's a weekly lockout that'll probably be trivial in anything above full 840 gear. There are no time limits. I don't really see too many "lfm 870+, must have cutting edge achieve" groups for kara. And, if there are, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN GROUP.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    It's a weekly lockout that'll probably be trivial in anything above full 840 gear. There are no time limits. I don't really see too many "lfm 870+, must have cutting edge achieve" groups for kara. And, if there are, YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN GROUP.
    ofc you can make your own group and i have no problem with it , but im looking forward to seeing what people demand for ilvl demands ,

1. 860 ilvl isn't high, unless you are lazy and havent touched HC raiding or higher M+ yet.
    2. People can demand what ever the fuck they want for their pugs.
    3. You sound like a fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

in other words you want people to carry you , elitist prick.
    If he also has the 860+ required ilvl, he's not being carried. That's not how this works.

There's no reason why well geared people would just randomly choose to run this content with worse geared ones, unless they want to boost them. And if the dungeon is well tuned, there should be no problem for 840-50 to get into a pug just by searching for likeminded people. It works with Mythics, should work here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    1. 860 ilvl isn't high, unless you are lazy and havent touched HC raiding or higher M+ yet.
    2. People can demand what ever the fuck they want for their pugs.
    3. You sound like a fool.
    im sorry my post offended you, you nerd raging idiot , the only who sounds butthurt here is you , carry on crying

Infracted: don't insult people
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-10-17 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Instrument View Post
    The best thing about WoW is the friendly and helpful community.

860 ? thats cute. It gonna be 880 ilvl and mythic emerald. And the dude creating the run is 834 himself.

Make your own group.

Close this thread.

the use of smileys is triggering me. Other than that, yeh probably.

It is higher than the dungeon rewards you with. Thats the fucking problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I don't WANT to raid, but play a lot. Good to hear I'm lazy

As Kara drops 855, I think ppl will demand at least 855-860 on day 1. In the 2ND week, ppl will want 870+ and achievement.

im sorry my post offended you, you nerd raging idiot , the only who sounds butthurt here is you , carry on crying
    So much name calling. Keep it up, we'll see how long you last here.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    The best thing about WoW is the friendly and helpful community.
    As if other MMOs were any better. A nuclear war is overdue, as the community and society as a whole is extremely decadent and corrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    It is higher than the dungeon rewards you with. Thats the fucking problem.
    So what? If people want a smooth run, they ask for people along their ilvls. Don't like it? Make your own group with 850 or w/e ilvl you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Well, I don't WANT to raid, but play a lot. Good to hear I'm lazy
    Then you don't need better gear either? So I don't see the problem. Find a group with your ilvl range, or create your own.

You'd at least expect AOTC for Kara groups.

Gotta keep those casul in their place.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?