Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    rly guys whats wrong with asking for w/e ilv ppl want? I dont understand it at all, u put some time, effort, team play in order to get better gear, u do raids, mythic dugeons on high+ just to get better gear. What for? to make content easier for u to clear, to reach higher rank or w/e reasons ppl have.

And then out of nowhere hate towards u cus u want to play with other ppl who actually care about their progress? Its same thing in real life u have better education, better job u gain more, ofc you u can help other ppl but u cant be forced to, just because other ppl are lazy or made poor life choices.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    because you cannot put something higher in it than you are wearing yourself
    Didn't know that.
    Does this include every player within the group or just the group leader?

I can't be bothered to carry noobs. I want a smooth and fast run.
    If I ever search for random it will be slightly below the avg ilvl of the instance loot.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    My prediction is that due to being Mythic only and locked behind the manual group finder tool is that Karazhan will be experienced by a pretty small group of players and eventually Mythic dungeons will either be queue-able or scrapped. Letting players set the requirements for Mythic dungeons was an awful idea.

Quote Originally Posted by One-Of-Many View Post
    Didn't know that.
    Does this include every player within the group or just the group leader?
    have to to leader because i have seen 860 item requirement and on text it says is it ok that some got 830 item level

If I come back to check it out I'll ask for 855 which is my item level.

yeah there will definitely be the usual elitist cancer in LFG, but thats why I rolled a class with a tank spec first (and in fact am trying to ignore levleing pure DPS classes for now)

as a tank I expect I should not have too many issues getting into a grp at 845+ or even 840+ (I assume 840 should be sufficient for being able to do new Kara)

if not - Ill make my own grp, again will be easier as tank

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    My prediction is that due to being Mythic only and locked behind the manual group finder tool is that Karazhan will be experienced by a pretty small group of players and eventually Mythic dungeons will either be queue-able or scrapped. Letting players set the requirements for Mythic dungeons was an awful idea.
    amazing that not 8 years ago most of the player base spent years in Kara without a "group finder" and while it was a 10 man raid.

"oh noes, I need loot, err group finder. give me a break.

It looks to be easier than the H dungeons, for which attunment was required. lmfao, pitiful playerbase.

With its lockout be easy to form a guild group each week, but if for some random reason i did have to pug it id demand over 850. Don't see an issue with this at all 850 is easy to get and i would want an easy time.

Deleted
    If I make a group it will require at least 860 ilvl just because I want fast runs, then again I will prolly do it with friends. It will obviously be doable with lower ilvl but why would anyone that has high ilvl not do it in a high ilvl grp? Unless it's to help friends out.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    The best thing about WoW is the friendly and helpful community.
    I know, right!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I mean it harder than normal mythic and drops start at 855 so asking 860 isn't really that big of a deal. If you don't like it then feel free to make your own parties asking for 840+

LFM Karazhan, link curve, 2x legendaries and bring 865+

Not that i personally give a shit since i haven't needed to open the LFG tool in years.

Deleted
    Funny how people that play the game and haven't managed to find 4 other friends/guildies to do content with blame the "cancerous and elitist" community.

You're right the community is shit, mostly because of people like you. There's numerous people doing group content for 12 years now, with or without the lfg tool. Has it maybe occurred to you that if you can't find people to do stuff with the problem lies with you and not others? Crazy notion, I know.

Deleted
    I think 850+ would be a valid requirement, as the dungeon itself drops 855+

I mean guild groups will prob take lower ilv ppl for the gear. A straight up pug yea majority of the time the ilv requirement is pretty much the same ilv as the instance you are about to do. Nothing changes there been like that a good while. I mean if you have been playing the game using the tools they give you in game then you can easily do it. If you just sit trolling trade and nobody invites you to a pug group cause your toon sucks basically then that is your problem. Im not a hardcore player at all im 861 equiped. If you are unable to pug it ask yourself why? Find a guild find some friends. If you are unwilling to put forth the effort then the "ill sit here and let the game make a group for me" button is for you.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Oh I don't know. Because it is a new remake of a raid instance a lot of us loved? Because there is most likely atleast one achievement tied to it? Because people wan't to see the new content, but without dying every second pack because of low geared people.

So they create a group with the ilvl around their own. And then people, like OP in this thread, makes a thread and bitch about it, because they can't get into the high ilvl carry groups.
    Seems you are the one crying more than the OP, which is funny. Is taking the piss out of what people demand for groups "triggering" you? Poking fun at the gear people ask for?

People can ask for whatever the hell they want, I just immediately think badly of them if they do have silly requirements. Personally I don't even set a minimum item level, I just let people queue and I take whoever signs up first with a reasonable ilvl for the content, or even lower if they can convince me they're capable of it. From experience, if someone under-geared whispers you with reasons as to why they can do the content, they probably can.

As for what will be seen, I absolutely 100% guarantee there will be groups asking for as much as mythic Xavius, people just want to steam-roll it and that's fair enough, I just think it's lame.

Though the way the OP approached this post is kinda horrible. I kinda agree on his point, my guild managed to clear HC EN the first lockout with barely a couple people with 850+ yet today, you won't see a single group thats asking < 865 for HC EN, totally neglecting the fact that sometimes 845 items are better than 860 ones cause agi/int/str don't have the same values as before (I know this to be true for Hunters/Mages at least), heck I'm 868 on my Monk and still get declined sometimes.

I understand that its the leader's choice to set the group requirements but I do believe Ilvl is not a viable measure of a player/character's ability to Tank/Heal/DPS, I for one would love a return of the old system that functioned in Vanila/TBC and early Wrath of /poke infront of X place for inspect, you could see if the player had enchanted/gemmed his gear, and you can even see if hes a good player by at least trying to go for his best stat.

This has many issues too though, such as luck factor of not dropping better items for you but still I'll go back to the Hunter example I set above. Mastery is the top stat, so If i see him at least having mastery in every equipment slot I'd know hes doing something right. Another issue would be this would only function on same server groups since you can't really tell people from other servers to poke you before youre grouped, or you can invite people inspect etc and then decide if you're gonna keep/remove.

Kinda hijacked this thread, but I for one really don't like the /w ilvl or XXX+ ilvl measurements that are set right now so I thought I'd write something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    Seems you are the one crying more than the OP, which is funny. Is taking the piss out of what people demand for groups "triggering" you? Poking fun at the gear people ask for?
    Nah OP just stopped crying because he got banned for it after 3 posts.

And you have clearly missed my point, people can demand what ever the fuck ilvl they want for their pugs. You don't like it? Create your own. If I had to pug this, I would do as with M+, demand 860, no matter what difficulty it is. Simply because I am 860+. Why would I ever want to team up with people that got lower gear than me?

However, on my alts that are around 850-860, I will ask for 850+. Wanna guess why?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore