Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    Do something like raiding or PVP, WoW is not a single player game and it never will be. Find yourself a guild.
    "I'm at prestige 2 level 10". Did you even read the post or just spam generic stuff for fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I would suggest you start working on an alt maybe. The xpac will be a bit more alt friendly when the new patch comes out ...
    How is 7.1 more alt-friendly?

10+ Year Old Account
    My dilemma this whole expansion has been that the class revamp made me hate my old main, and I haven't found another class yet that I feel strongly towards. It's definitely led to me wasting a lot of time and getting burned out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've grown a bit bored with the game as well. I considered working on alts but the thought of leveling and rep grinding again made me sleepy.

So...back to OW.

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    If you really like tacos and eat like 200 tacos in a row you will get sick at the sight of tacos.
    That's a blatant lie and you know it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    Going thru the entire intro suramar questline AGAIN just to unlock WQs is honestly the most aids thing ever...thank god this gets fixed on the 25th.
    Please... It takes 40 mins of quests in Suramar to open WQ.

tbh this is the difference between level cap and endgame.

in previous expansions, blizz have been lacklustre in the level cap content, meaning that end game was reached quickly - WoD especially.

this time around though, there's loads to do at level cap, which means endgame is a bit meatier and leads to more burnout if you expect to complete it like WoD.

in many respects, this is a good thing. we've got a potential 18-24 months before the next expansion, which leaves plenty of time to level alts and skip excessively grindy content you should only really need to complete on your main.
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by Xords View Post
    Hi guys!

I've been enjoying Legion sincer the first day and it's the best expansion from my point of view, but for a few days I find myself logging in just to do world quests for legendary drop (still nothing) or for reputation with Valaj or Nightb.

After I do those / if those are not available I do the PVP WQs then I just wait around then log out bored. I'm at prestige 2 level 10 so I've been doing the whole 1-50 Honor levels thing the past weeks. Think it started from this, but I really want that mount from prestige!

Am I alone?
    I spend most of my time on Overwatch now. I'm gonna raid with some buddies just because we work together and play D&D together, but Overwatch does for me what Mythic raiding used to do. It's got all the components that I love about gaming, and makes it really hard to take WoW seriously as a game anymore.

That said, playing WoW when I want to rather than because I have to has made the game much more fun and rewarding than grinding myself to oblivion.

15+ Year Old Account
    The xpac will be a bit more alt friendly when the new patch comes out Oct. 25th...
    Could you please elaborate on this? Were you referring to rolling a new alt? Just wondering if I missed something important in the wall o' text that was the patch notes. I'm finding Legion hella unfriendly to existing alts so I'll take anything I can get.

EDIT: Mmm... nevermind. I see your response above. Account-wide attunements and a BoS vendor aren't going to do it for me (or my alts for that matter), but to each his own.
    Last edited by Dawnseven; 2016-10-17 at 03:51 PM.

Burned as well and sub cancelled. Might come back for Nighthold (but not 7.1, as i am not doing mythic+). I feel like paying for a daily lottery for legendary with emisary cache and / or artefact power grinding. Passed 50k that stopped being fun as well. Gearwise I reached the 850 gear wall on 3 toons. So I did the alt thing, artefact grinding again etc. That is probably why I got burned.

Usually i PvP in those dire periods. But now....to tag with 356 bots farming prestige...as a caster (already prestige 1 mind you)...and no gear rewards? Just no.

10 days left. Cheers.
    Last edited by Gratlim; 2016-10-17 at 03:35 PM.

only hate the fact that you need to do dungeons for class halls and professions, can't be asked to do dungeons so i just stick to levelling and world quests for now.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notdev View Post
    I imagine most people who have been playing from the start and don't have an alt are at that point. Mythic + dungeons are a nice filler.

A new content patch is in 9 days.
    Not really lol. It's some lolore and a dungeon that most people won't get to see. Not much of a content patch tbh.

I would suggest you start working on an alt maybe. The xpac will be a bit more alt friendly when the new patch comes out Oct. 25th plus you'll have Karazhan to do which a lot of people are excited for.
    What makes the new xpac more alt friendly? I've been wanting to lvl my alt from 90.

edit: just saw your response. woops!

prestige 1 rank 9 here
    almsot exalted with nightfallen

been taking the x pack pretty slowly, so as not to burn out
    recently began running mythics, 881 artifact, and level 23 skill

i raided EN 1 time, and tend to do my own thing, so as not to play too hard too fast and burn out, seems to be working nicely

Deleted
    Same OP, enjoyed Legion quite a lot after barely playing after Cataclysm but now i feel that I'm done. What's funny is that Blizz sent me email today reminding me that I should set up my subscription, but it's not happening

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sznur View Post
    Same OP, enjoyed Legion quite a lot after barely playing after Cataclysm but now i feel that I'm done. What's funny is that Blizz sent me email today reminding me that I should set up my subscription, but it's not happening
    just dont play as much, take a couple of days off here or there. you can take measures to ensure you do not actively burn yourself out.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Pain View Post

ive got several WQ rewards with itl 865, 855, 860. they forge just as everything else. If the are listed as 840 do them, the chance of geting a forged item is high.
    Not that high, even if you take the class hall trait.

I don't have any war/titan WQ gear. My husband has several pieces of upgraded gear. What's funny is that I took the class hall trait to increase my chance of forged quest rewards, and he didn't, but he routinely gets forged gear and I never do.

It's all RNG and luck - he also has a legendary out of a daily emissary chest, and I've got none, despite having done far more emissary dailies and mythics than him.

The RNG and the obvious lack of bad luck protection is pretty demotivating.

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post

I don't have any war/titan WQ gear. My husband has several pieces of upgraded gear. What's funny is that I took the class hall trait to increase my chance of forged quest rewards, and he didn't, but he routinely gets forged gear and I never do.

It's all RNG and luck - he also has a legendary out of a daily emissary chest, and I've got none, despite having done far more emissary dailies and mythics than him.

The class hall upgrade is for non-repeatable quests. IE it doesn't help with WQs.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post

As far as I know, that Class Hall trait doesn't help with getting warforged or titanforged gear.

It only improves the chances of your basic one-off quest rewards (i.e. the "leveling" quests) getting upgraded from green -> blue, or from blue -> purple. Once you've dinged 110, and got most or all of your gear updated to ilvl 800+ pieces, then you're probably better off spending a few resources to switch to the other Trait.

When it stops being fun, stop doing it = #1 "rule" of life.
    Legion is very easy to burn out on though since you can grind indefinitely for character power. It's the Diablo 3 effect.

I believe you will likely need a certain rep level to continue the Suramar questline in 7.1 since even now, you can't finish the current available questline until you get 7k rep into revered I believe. (Could be wrong about the exact number but it's into revered)

I would think the new questline would come after the rep gated quests but I don't think I've seen anything specifically said about it either way. If you started the new character soon, you might be able to catch up on rep if you do a significant amount of the world quests you have available until the patch, or at least you wouldn't be very far behind.
    I've just finished, it's 20k.