10+ Year Old Account
    lol at those tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    lol at those tweets.
    Oh god at the person that thinks Hillary specifically ordered this random GOP place to be attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Oh god at the person that thinks Hillary specifically ordered this random GOP place to be attacked.
    "condemn your deplorable supporters who did it!"
    "that's literally what she just did."

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    I'm going to shit myself if it was "faked" by the person that owns the building or a never trump group that did it. I smell new conspiracys spawning all over the place when they find the culprit.

I'm going to shit myself if it was "faked" by the person that owns the building or a never trump group that did it. I smell new conspiracys spawning all over the place when they find the culprit.
    I doubt its the case. A Trump supporter attacking a GOP facility wouldn't surprise me, as Trump is painting them as borderline traitors as well, but the "nazi" reference? Nah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livnthedream View Post
    Yep, all that time in power and not been able to make a smidgen of change. Truly the politician you want!

Of course you don't. She is as much a center right gun for hire as a center left! :P

Who needs the illuminati when even Harvard agrees that the US is effectively an Oligarchy masquerading as a Representative Republic?
    I would definitely say we are an Oligarchy. We have had a Clinton or Bush in the White house for 28 straight years starting in 1981, then we had a brief break with Obama, and now they want to shove another Clinton (And the GOP Wanted another Bush) down our throat??

To quote the Late Owen Hart, "Enough is enough, Its time for a change!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I have no problem with change. However, I do have a problem with change when the only alternative offered is Donald Trump, a man with no political experience, negative diplomacy experience, and proven ignorance of just about every level of the job he wants.

There are qualified non-Bush Republicans. Maybe next time the GOP will offer one of those as an option.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would definitely say we are an Oligarchy. We have had a Clinton or Bush in the White house for 28 straight years starting in 1981, then we had a brief break with Obama, and now they want to shove another Clinton (And the GOP Wanted another Bush) down our throat??

Engaging in an ad hominem at this point in the election really is silly. You're not going to convince anyone that wasn't convinced over a year ago to agree with your point of view, so why bother?

Firebombing some random office in a state that is already decided for Clinton is going to change everything! #Rigged!
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I can't wait for Trump to spout that nonsense. If he did, I wonder if it would be considered slander.
    Democrats have zero problem vilifying/castigating Trump followers based on the actions of a few. They do the same with abortion clinic bombings and Christians. This is how brain-dead bigotry works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Firebombing some random office in a state that is already decided for Clinton is going to change everything! #Rigged!
    Did anybody say it would? Beuller?
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2016-10-17 at 03:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Democrats have zero problem vilifying/castigating Trump followers based on the actions of a few. They do the same with abortion clinic bombings and Christians. This is how brain-dead bigotry works.
    Did you really type this with no sense of irony?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    In fact, i believe she denounced it before Dump even spat out his usual stupid twits.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Did you really type this with no sense of irony?
    No irony found...just stupid people being stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    No irony found...just stupid people being stupid.
    You call out an entire group of people, because a sub set of them calls out entire groups for what a sub set does. "Fearing not that I'd become my enemy. In the instant that I preach. My pathway led by confusion..."
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Democrats have zero problem vilifying/castigating Trump followers based on the actions of a few.
    We certainly have zero problems vilifying Trump followers based on the actions of Trump.

10+ Year Old Account

It's a pretty unfair comparison, really.

The Bush family are trying to become a new-aristocracy, and there's reason to challenge that on the principles that you're standing by. But by setting your starting point at 1981, you're using up the first 20 years of that 28 year period with a man who was VP, and then President, followed by a different man who was President. That's not somehow exceptional. It's not a demonstration of any kind of "oligarchy".

That Bush's kids got into politics is arguably problematic, because it creates a political dynasty, but that's hardly new in the USA. And the Clintons? They're a married couple who have both been political in their own rights most of their lives. That isn't really passing on to their daughter. So trying to make the same dynastic claims is just completely unwarranted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's a pretty unfair comparison, really.

The Bush family are trying to become a new-aristocracy, and there's reason to challenge that on the principles that you're standing by. But by setting your starting point at 1981, you're using up the first 20 years of that 28 year period with a man who was VP, and then President, followed by a different man who was President. That's not somehow exceptional. It's not a demonstration of any kind of "oligarchy".

That Bush's kids got into politics is arguably problematic, because it creates a political dynasty, but that's hardly new in the USA. And the Clintons? They're a married couple who have both been political in their own rights most of their lives. That isn't really passing on to their daughter. So trying to make the same dynastic claims is just completely unwarranted.
    Ive heard quite a bit of chatter that Chelsea wants to get into politics

10+ Year Old Account
    From people who desperately want to believe that the Clintons are an example of some political dynasty. She's not working in politics currently, and isn't making any effort to get into the field. That she hasn't ruled out changing her mind in that regard isn't a demonstration of anything.

The point remains, the "28 years without a Bush or Clinton in the White House" statistic is basically hokum; it may technically be true, but it's meaningless.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem, Clinton doesn't come from wealth to be an oligarchy. A Clinton has been in White House, as long as Obama will end with. While Bush were there for 20 years and were running for at least 4 more. This makes your comparison completley biased, because Clinton being in the White House, is just like any other 2 term president. Not the 5 terms of a Bush... false dichotomy is false... if you want to call the GOP an oligarchy for having 20 Bush years and now nominating someone for no credentials other than his wealth... you'd have a point... until than, your ploy to equate 20 years with just a two term president, is blatantly dishonest...

Owen Heart was a heel when he coined that. He joined the nation of domination, because he claimed a conspiracy by WWE to keep him down. He was portrayed as a whiner who would regularly lose and blame phantom conspiracy. His nick name at the time was the Nugget, as in, that piece of shit that just would keep floating after you flush. So, your quote is more appropriate than you realize, just not how you intended...

- - - Updated - - -

Why not say "28 years of Bush and Obama"? Clinton's are no more a dinasty in the White House, than any 2 term president. Yes, republicans pushing the same family for 30+ years sucks, but in that time, we had 2 democrats in the White House and Bush's still have 4 years on both combined. To match the Bush family, you need to combine Obama, Clinton and Carter...

liar liar pants on fire..
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

i have come to poke this thread with questions because i am bored and skimming clinton policies.

does not want to raise taxes on low and middle class under $250,000 but supports tax on sugar drinks.
    wouldnt that increase taxes on those classes?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor