Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    RNG is unfair when it rewards extreme player power in a competitive game to people who have put in far less effort than others.
    There is bad luck protection. If you play enough, you WILL get your legendary. Simple as that.

It's the same argument about Welfare Epics in WotLK. What does it matter to you? How does someone having a Legendary affect you?

Someone having a Legendary doesn't affect anyone else.

If you think this game is competitive then maybe you need to reevaluate your life. Nothing about this game is competitive unless you make it that way. Blizzard has tried telling us this for damn near a decade now, and still people fall into this trap.

Quit making the game competitive, quit comparing dicks, and maybe you will actually enjoy the game and the systems in place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    RNG is RNG, everyone has the same chance as everyone else to get a legendary. Just because you don't feel that it is fair doesn't mean that it isn't fair.
    You don't know the definition of fair and the context it is used within.

Should make a new item rarity type because legendaries don't even feel like legendaries anymore. This is all a huge joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeshak View Post
    you are apparently trolling.
    Clearly, maybe you should stop wasting your time on MMO and actually improve your gameplay so you don't get benched

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    You don't know the definition of fair and the context it is used within.
    Everyone has the same chance to get one.

Explain how that isn't fair.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    There is bad luck protection. If you play enough, you WILL get your legendary. Simple as that.

It's the same argument about Welfare Epics in WotLK. What does it matter to you? How does someone having a Legendary affect you?

If you think this game is competitive then maybe you need to reevaluate your life. Nothing about this game is competitive unless you make it that way. Blizzard has tried telling us this for damn near a decade now, and still people fall into this trap.

Quit making the game competitive, quit comparing dicks, and maybe you will actually enjoy the game and the systems in place.
    But it does affect everyone else. Go play with battle pets, pick flowers and RP-sex in Mounglade and let the people play however they want

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sd2400533 View Post
    I just want to ask.
    Anyone else feels unfair or even offended by this current legendary drop system?

My friend plays WoW 2 hours per day, and just do World quests and normal Mythic 5-man, he got 3 legendaries.
    I play WoW 4 hours a day and I do at least 20 Mythic+ 5~10 a week and N/HOC Raids, I got none.

Why am i spend so much more time and my item level is less than somebody who played much less? How is this fair? Am I get "punished" for playing more or something?? How am i suppose to compete with someone who got two equipped(especially the two important ones)? I need to spend more time researching and maximise my item, my rotation, my PVP skills, for what? for get beat up by some random guy pressing Gnome Sequencer who just luckier than me??

Why can't they make it like: for every world quest you complete and every mythic+ you done, you get your legendary drop chance increased a little bit? To actually reward player for spending more time on your game?

If thats the case, thank you Blizzard for ending my passion and hype for this expansion so quickly.
    Does it effect his ability to get in and see/participate in other content? No.

Is not having one keeping YOU from seeing/participating in given content? Clearly not as you are doing more than he is.

I wish we could apply this logic to real life. It sucks that Mr. Lawyer over there makes a phone call for 15 min and bill a client $50 for the full hour. He drives a Maserati and only lives 5 min from work.

Whereas I work much harder and have an hour commute. Clearly I should be the one with the Maserati!
    Quote Originally Posted by sd2400533 View Post
    I will stop wasting my time on this game if I don't get a legendary by the end of this subscription period (ends Nov 15th).
    I have NEVER been more disgusted by players and their behavior than I have over the past 6 weeks. These posts make me want to vomit.

For as long as LFR has been out (DS in Cataclysm) "hardcore" players have been blaming casual players for being "entitled" and ruining the game.

Demanding to receive a legendary by (x) date is nothing more than a fucking temper tantrum, and is the definition of "entitlement". This is your fucking reality check. Get your shit together and stop acting like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by AzazeltheRuthless View Post
    It is crying though, WoW is infamous for that. No matter what Blizzard does, a section of the population will complain about this or that, because I didn't get my legendary, or why do I have to raid, or why do I have to PvP? It's just complaining and crying because you don't get what you want, the way you want it.
    Weird, is it, really? I seem to be able to play plenty of WoW without concerns about "crying". There are some factions with their own opinions, mostly because they have different incentives and priorities. I.e., casuals, hardcore players, semi-hardcore players, PvPers, etc., all have different priorities. They will report different feedback correspondingly.

Telling Blizzard what they want is precisely what players should be doing. It's then on Blizzard what they want to do with it.

I don't know why you think your complaining about other people is more valuable and it's not "crying" (is this how you talk to your coworkers when they complain about something?), but other people fielding their complains is? THAT is what makes a toxic community, not people who don't PvP saying they don't want to PvP. Some people are less articulate than others but that is not limited only to people who disagree with you.

At first it was broken, honestly, it WAS unfair for a moment in time.
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Its 100% fair. You aren't owed one. Does it suck for you? Sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats worse, not having a legendary at all at this point or having one and its Sephuz's Secret? Or maybe the shield on not taking damage but your MS tank...i that may be even worse.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Deleted

So because you play Blackjack, Chess and Football for fun it means International Tournaments and people participating there are retarded?
    Any grind should have a somewhat predictable outcome - if it hasn't the system is flawed. It's as simple as that - why would you spent dozens of hours a day doing the EXACT same thing as someone else when he gets his results in minutes and you get fucked over for the rest of the remainder OF THIS ENTIRE EXPANSION thanks to a bug they didn't bother to investigate or undo?^^

The "bad luck protection" wasn't even coded right...

Me and multiple other people already went over this.

Use your common sense, please. Go outside, find someone unlucky in life, and tell to their face that life is fair because the original chance was equal, and see how that works out for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol i love the whiny tears of kids who had everything given to them on a plate and now the "system" isn't giving out the shiny shiny the little baby throws a tantrum.

OP please get a life, yes GET a life, not wait around for it to be handed to you.

Yesterday i did 6 normal mythics, 2 legendaries dropped off Ularogg and Melandrus, not for me ofc
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    At first it was broken, honestly, it WAS unfair for a moment in time.
    For a brief time. However, if you play enough you're likely to get one eventually, just like everyone else is. Also during the time it was "unfair" to get one, that same "unfairness" was available to everyone at that time. It has been the same for everyone. Being unlucky doesn't amount to it being unfair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shuedo View Post
    The "bad luck protection" wasn't even coded right...Me and multiple other people already went over this.

Use your common sense, please. Go outside, find someone unlucky in life, and tell to their face that life is fair because the original chance was equal, and see how that works out for you.
    Considering that I'm one of the most unlucky people that I know in life. Having a legendary or two doesn't trump that.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Please keep your posts constructive and geared towards the discussion and not the users in it.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

But it does affect everyone else. Go play with battle pets, pick flowers and RP-sex in Mounglade and let the people play however they want
    Raiding Heroic and Normal EN. I have my Legendary, because I run Mythic+ 5-6 times a day or more. It doesn't affect anyone but me.

If you want to compare dicks, someone will always be short. Even if you have giant dicks, someone will ALWAYS be the smallest of the bunch. That's just how it goes. If you can't handle that, then this game isn't for you.

All that said, if you stop comparing, then this game gets extremely more enjoyable.

So for me what kind of sucks is that I play Enh/Resto 95% of the time

The one day I do Ele as something different I open the cache and finally get a legendary

And guess what... It's an Ele legendary...