Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    It's not a matter of believe, it's a matter of fact. The Legion doesn't have FTL technology that permits them to travel through the Great Darkness Beyond at great speed. They instead use the Twisting Nether as an anchor for dimensional hoping, being it with portals and summons or Fel engines.
    That is FTL. They are getting from one physical location to another faster than light can travel that distance. There are plenty of examples in fiction where people jump through higher/lower dimensions for FTL with subspace wormholes, hyperspace gates, slipspace, slipstream, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    He's far away and it would take a long-ass time for him to get there in person, so he'd rather have the Legion summon him there instead. If I recall correctly he also doesn't know Azeroth's exact location.

I think that's the gist of it.

He's in his garrison pressing "1"........but the end is near because the Warlock is on Azeroth now. Guldan just needs to get 2 more people to help summon. But by that time Sargeras could have just rode to Azeroth.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Sargeras is dedicated to fighting the Void Lords and whatever their manifestations are across the universe. He also prefers seeing life being erradicated, rather than being turned into a tool of the Void.

In this regard, we are talking about a titan that fights the Void Lords all over the universe, not just on Azeroth. It could very well be possible that he encountered other worlds that harbor a titan soul, which he is fighting the Void Lords over. He could be fighting numerous armies with his Burning Legion on different worlds.

Azeroth is not the only world in the universe and neither is it the only one to harbor a titan soul.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    That is FTL. They are getting from one physical location to another faster than light can travel that distance. There are plenty of examples in fiction where people jump through higher/lower dimensions for FTL with subspace wormholes, hyperspace gates, slipspace, slipstream, etc.
    I obviously meant FTL regarding physically travelling vast distances of the Great Dark Beyond in a short time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Sargeras is dedicated to fighting the Void Lords and whatever their manifestations are across the universe. He also prefers seeing life being erradicated, rather than being turned into a tool of the Void.

In this regard, we are talking about a titan that fights the Void Lords all over the universe, not just on Azeroth. It could very well be possible that he encountered other worlds that harbor a titan soul, which he is fighting the Void Lords over. He could be fighting numerous armies with his Burning Legion on different worlds.

Azeroth is not the only world in the universe and neither is it the only one to harbor a titan soul.
    Sargeras' focus as been Azeroth ever since he fell "in love" with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Sargeras' focus as been Azeroth ever since he fell "in love" with her.
    Still, it doesn't mean he is just simply standing idle in an ashen cloud of plasma and felfire, doing absolutely nothing.

There is always space to expand his activities.

Deleted
    Still, it doesn't mean he is just simply standing idle in an ashen cloud of plasma and felfire, doing absolutely nothing.

There is always space to expand his activities.
    He isn't standing, he has been trying to invade for the past 10000 years. He became obsessed with Azeroth.

If Sargeras is the same distance away from Azeroth that Earth is to the next closest star, it would take Sargeras (varies if he travels at current space speeds or near light speed, since he cant go FTL) about 80,000 years to arrive. We have nothing to indicate he is that close, closer or much further away.

Considering that the Mogu were directly told that Azeroth was "The Final Titan" and carried this with them subconsciously throughout countless generations after being released from Titanic servitude... gonna say the "titan soul" of Azeroth is probably the only one that either A) exists or B) can germinate.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Considering that the Mogu were directly told that Azeroth was "The Final Titan" and carried this with them subconsciously throughout countless generations after being released from Titanic servitude... gonna say the "titan soul" of Azeroth is probably the only one that either A) exists or B) can germinate.
    Probably the known one. The universe is a big place.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because the Pantheon couldn't find any others before they died doesn't mean anything about the possibility of others in the universe.

as of right now Azeroth is the final titan.
    but there could be more unborn ones out there.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    First off, there arent SPACE TRAVELS, Exodar and the burning legion ships do DIMENSIONAL TRAVELS. I already saw on wowpedia that they dont milenium falcon to planets.
    Second, it would take alot of time to manually go here. Then u say ''man it has been 10000 years since the war o the acients, we woud have arived already'', but would he? Goinmanually could be 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 years. We dont know. All we know is that he needs a portal, and a big one.
    What u should be asking is: How the hell he fought Aegwyn in the past? How did he got here?
    As i know Aegwyn fought against the avatar of sargeras it was like a sargeras mini-me, Sargeras is in Argus, Argus is the legion main base, in the paladin campaing you kill Velen's son, and Velen gives the order of repair the exodar to take the fight directly to Argus, so i guess we will fight the real Sargeras, the only one who managed to fight sargeras was Broxigar, old lore says that the orc struck an axe on one of Sargeras legs.

Deleted
    Short version: cuz plot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrestrasz View Post
    the only one who managed to fight sargeras was Broxigar, old lore says that the orc struck an axe on one of Sargeras legs.
    1) he didnt "fight" sargeras, he managed to papercut him.
    2) its not just an axe, its a blessed wood axe as sharp and dense as a diamond, even unbreakable.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-10-17 at 06:38 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    He's far away and it would take a long-ass time for him to get there in person, so he'd rather have the Legion summon him there instead. If I recall correctly he also doesn't know Azeroth's exact location.

I think that's the gist of it.
    i dont understand why they don't send those legion spaceships to a nearby planet, and summon him there? instead of always trying to summon him onto azeroth, why not just summon him a bit closer, and he can walk the rest of the way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i dont understand why they don't send those legion spaceships to a nearby planet, and summon him there? instead of always trying to summon him onto azeroth, why not just summon him a bit closer, and he can walk the rest of the way?
    I assume whatever planets are around Azeroth, it's pretty far away thus going there may not necessarily help. Second, the Legion may not even know of any planets. That and that time may be better spent on working on Azeroth itself. Less time consumption.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    1) he didnt "fight" sargeras, he managed to papercut him.
    2) its not just an axe, its a blessed wood axe as sharp and dense as a diamond, even unbreakable.
    The fact that Sargeras went to end him personally says a lot, though.

Quite possibly. I still think that Blizzard is leaving all cards on the table in regards to this. In the end, even if they make things differently in the future, it will still be the Mogu that were wrong IC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Sargeras basically stepped on an ant while walking to the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Can someone explain this to me?

I have read wiki but can't remember it explaining anything besides that it's location is unknown?
    But there are already a lot of Sargeras allies on Azeroth who could easily pinpoint the location of Azeroth and communicate it to Sargeras.
    I haven't read chronicles/comics etc so maybe it was explained there?
    what is stopping you from going to the moon?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    to be fair it was basicly just a "ow papercut... ok thats it fuck this... STOMP"
    and idk, since hes the size of a planet, im abit confused how strong the axe is that it could even do something notable to him... imagine grabbing a hatchet, and trying to cut something as big as a planet... like.... thats even smaller then an ant... MUCH MUCH smaller then an ant...

unless all planets in wow are super small in comparison to earth... idk when sargeras is as big as a planet, he wouldent even be able to see his own army, let alone a single orc...