Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Problem is you expect any gaming community to be friendly and or helpful in the shroud of anonymity....
    There's plenty of good people out there. Plenty of arseholes too, mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    There's plenty of good people out there. Plenty of arseholes too, mind.
    Yeah but as time passes more of those good people are replaced by asses...

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I predict that I'm going with my guild.

Personally I see it going the exact way the Emerald Nightmare did, first week people asking for ~850-860, then after a week or so 870+, it's the name of the game now. I'd also rather go in with a group that has at least seen it before so some kind of achievement would be nice, but not a req.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    And here i thought you needed to stroke your lips with clostebol to remain competitive.

- - - Updated - - -
    I honestly got no idea what that means.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I honestly got no idea what that means.
    Clostebol is a steroid used mainly in sports.

Basically they're implying that you need a boost to your performance to do the content successfully.

Deleted
    1. 860 ilvl isn't high, unless you are lazy and havent touched HC raiding or higher M+ yet.
    As if this is a job where we've been lazy inefficient scrubs if we're not 860.

Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    As if this is a job where we've been lazy inefficient scrubs if we're not 860.
    Nothing about being inefficient if you just haven't been doing the content that's current. Fairly easy to get to 860 even just playing casually and pugging.

Deleted
    So much name calling. Keep it up, we'll see how long you last here.
    Pot, kettle, black. It's ridiculous that you weren't infracted for calling him a lazy fool out of nowhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Nothing about being inefficient if you just haven't been doing the content that's current. Fairly easy to get to 860 even just playing casually and pugging.
    So you agree that anyone who isn't 860 by October 25th has been lazy?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    It is higher than the dungeon rewards you with. Thats the fucking problem.
    except the gear can proc, and the gear can be better stats then your 860 gear, its only 5 ilvl lower then 860
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Actarius View Post
    Heroic drops 865, and has been out for 4 weeks. Mythic+ was capped at 850 for the first week, and 865 for the last 3 weeks. Not having on the order of 865~ is lazy. Also, each legendary inflates your ilvl by 3 if your item in the same slot was 850. So I'd imagine that, given your ilvl, most of your slots are around 845 or 850, so your ilvl is inflated 9 higher than someone with equal gear sans legendaries.

I've being playing since day 1, have 1 legendary, farmed high level m+, and I'm sitting at 879
    I got bored doing the mythic +'s already though, mainly bc of lack of gear drops. I've done 3 in a row without a drop and that's.... just not fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carnicide View Post
    I got bored doing the mythic +'s already though, mainly bc of lack of gear drops. I've done 3 in a row without a drop and that's.... just not fun.
    Fair enough. I agree after a while they get boring, and feel fairly unrewarding vs. time spent.

Scrub Resto Druid Trying to Make a Difference

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    So you agree that anyone who isn't 860 by October 25th has been lazy?
    Not what I said, so no. I just said it's easy to get up to 860, the game is currently a loot piñata with loot from everything, that and the fact TF items seem to drop ever 3-4 items makes it even easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Clostebol is a steroid used mainly in sports.

Basically they're implying that you need a boost to your performance to do the content successfully.
    Oh, I guess because I have cleared Mythic dungeons since day two of Legion, and kept doing it up to this point. While also clearing HC EN makes me boosted. Gotcha.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    the last few bosses are going to be quite challenging for pugs i am imagining.
    Hi

I cant wait for threads to pop up about how "Kara is way too long!"
    It will be fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post
    in other words you want people to carry you , elitist prick.
    lmao, what? just make your own group if other peoples' descriptions dont interest you
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by Rumex View Post
    Make your own group.

Close this thread.
    Not that I have problems because I exclusively run with guildies, but this "sage" and "novel" piece of advice only works if you're a tank or a healer. If you're DPS you're only going to get a tank if you're the highest ilvl group looking for one.

OT: 880 ilvl, Ahead of the Curve EN, and a legendary. And that's for the completely grab whoever pug groups.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Actarius View Post
    Fair enough. I agree after a while they get boring, and feel fairly unrewarding vs. time spent.
    Yeah unfortunately that's what's killing Legion for me. It's the bad RNG. I've gotten 3 freaking legendaries but only 2 items above 860 and they were both jewelry, which means they weren't upgrades since they took our main stats off of them. Since i have to focus on haste and mastery doesn't matter if I get an ilvl 900 ring with high on vers and low on crit its just not an upgrade

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by carnicide View Post
    Yeah unfortunately that's what's killing Legion for me. It's the bad RNG. I've gotten 3 freaking legendaries but only 2 items above 860 and they were both jewelry, which means they weren't upgrades since they took our main stats off of them. Since i have to focus on haste and mastery doesn't matter if I get an ilvl 900 ring with high on vers and low on crit its just not an upgrade
    Ah you have one of those specs. My secondaries are relatively close, so if I get a mast/vers piece, if it's around 10 ilvls better, it's generally an upgrade
    Int: 1.00
    Haste: 0.50
    Crit: 0.48
    Mast: 0.45
    Vers: 0.44

So RNG doesn't really hit me that hard. I do alt a fire mage though, and seeing anything without crit is painful

Scrub Resto Druid Trying to Make a Difference