Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    The enrage damage taken is definitely not the biggest issue with the class, not by a long shot.

Execute/Juggernaut, and to a lesser extent Odyn's Champ/Rage of the Valarjar are the main things plaguing the class.

Bloodthirst/AoE just annoys me, but not really a big problem.
    I had the weak aura for Rage of the Valarjar...i removed it. Idk if that trait gives us like more than 3-4% increase, sooo useless. But let me tell you the story of fury warrior on mythic Nythendra. I have legendary cloak. So we are at sub 20% and all of sudden I get rot on me. I had around 8-10 stacks of juggernaut. Now I have to fking leap away, by the time I came back, juggernaut was at 1 sec, legendary cloak stacks were about to drop, and I had no enough rage for execute, and no proc from massacre either, but it wouldn't help cuz by the time rampage do its thing, stacks would drop. And ofc I lost juggernaut stacks, cloak stacks, my old war pot was expiring, battle cry was down such sad day in the life of a fury warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Goxicity View Post
    I had the weak aura for Rage of the Valarjar...i removed it. Idk if that trait gives us like more than 3-4% increase, sooo useless. But let me tell you the story of fury warrior on mythic Nythendra. I have legendary cloak. So we are at sub 20% and all of sudden I get rot on me. I had around 8-10 stacks of juggernaut. Now I have to fking leap away, by the time I came back, juggernaut was at 1 sec, legendary cloak stacks were about to drop, and I had no enough rage for execute, and no proc from massacre either, but it wouldn't help cuz by the time rampage do its thing, stacks would drop. And ofc I lost juggernaut stacks, cloak stacks, my old war pot was expiring, battle cry was down such sad day in the life of a fury warrior.
    Fury Warriors everywhere have cried while reading this. The pain is too real.

Deleted
    Fury Warriors everywhere have cried while reading this. The pain is too real.
    Yeah, rip...from a blue post. "ICYMI, from the Live Q&A:

Damage buffs for Fury across many skills, and Enrage "damage taken" down to 20% (15% with Warpaint) in 7.1.

We are looking more into a redesign of the fantasy and idea of Fury Warriors in general in the near future, but nothing concrete to announce at this time! Lots of learnings from the beta cycle here, so thanks for riding along everyone."

That's it, boys. It's funny how they prioritize things that are barely an issue. And even if they don't have enough feedback or enough time to change juggernaut/odyns/rage at this point, how hard is add few seconds on juggernaut, or extend odyns/rage duration to compensate for low and inconvenient procs, i mean it's not complete overhaul of traits for them to be worried if its gonna be OP or underwhelming. U just delete one number and add other. I mean is that too much to ask?

Deleted
    Rage of the Valarjar proc rate is abysmally low, blizz should replace execute there with raging blow and up the % by few. Juggernaut aswell should be changed like Archi said.Odyns champion is actually decent proc rate.

Essentially they want the fantasy of Juggernaut to be as the execute phase continues the Fury Warrior get's more vicious and execute hurts more, right? Clearly they've ignored the fact that their current "solution" is completely hindered by power creeping (ie. Killing a boss quicker).

If they want to maintain their god damn "Fantasy" they could do maybe

- Make Execute do more damage relevant to the % of HP of the target when used. Ie. at 10% it does 100% more damage, 5% does 150% more damage etc. so you still feel the ramp up as the HP get's lower but you're not reliant on stacks or hoping praying you don't have to walk out.

- Execute does 200% more damage if it is used twice in a row? (Allow us to consider pooling rage during execute phase and getting off combos on execute rather than mashing execute only hoping that we have enough rage?) Might be a little finicky dealing with this and rampage though.

- When you execute your next Bloodthirst or Raging Blow deals X% extra damage? Encourage the weaving of abilities that give rage so they also feel powerful during execute phase.

- Take the PVP Talent Slaughterhouse and make that work for execute phase with a tweak. ie. Below 20% BT has no CD and deals 100% more damage. So we can spam BT and then use Execute when we have enough rage? Add some flavour like BT makes your next execute deal 100% more damage or something

Note: My numbers are not reflective of the actual numbers it should be, I am more trying to concept a fun playstyle alteration that Juggernaut can bring during execute phase for Fury.

I think the point of Juggernaut is to alter Fury playstyle during execute into something savage yet rewarding.

Honestly they don't need to make any big changes. Just my opinion but the following few changes are hardly large and would greatly improve the gameplay of the class.

1. Juggernaut - 12 sec duration. 8% per stack. Capped at 25 stacks.
    2. Odyn's Champ - 1.5 RPPM, to reduce rng
    3. Rage of the Valarjar - 1 RPPM to increase proc rate slightly and reduce rng
    4. Bloodthirst/Meat Cleaver - Enrage procs from any BT crits, not only main target

The only other thing that really pisses me off is they need to make Execute usable without the Massacre talent. There are lots of different ways they can do that, but they need to address Enrage and Execute in a way that works without Massacre.

Deleted
    It can be simple. Juggernaut - execute crits proc enrage , nothing more. Massacre - execute 20stacks for 10sec 3-4% per stack, done.

am i crazy, or is the fury tier 19 bonuses complete garbage compared to like everybody else's?? i mean i guess the 4 set is kinda cool, but the 2 set might as well be nothing

Yes the 2 set may as well not be there. The Arms set bonuses are much better comparatively speaking.
    I remember you... In the mountains

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by siusang View Post
    am i crazy, or is the fury tier 19 bonuses complete garbage compared to like everybody else's?? i mean i guess the 4 set is kinda cool, but the 2 set might as well be nothing
    Seems blizz is hell bent on making us use furious fishslap. Which could mean 1) They will buff/rework fishslap to something useful, 2) we're screwed.

I'm already ignoring furious slash for the most part, there's precious few open globals where it's not worth pressing WW instead. And even in complete single target and you have absolutely nothing else to press and you press it, it feels like you actively did less damage by using it, that's how lame it is.

It's just a shame that a 2 set is completely worthless. It should enhance a spec's playstyle, not make a bad ability mediocre(if we can even call it that.)

4-part is good though. Nowhere near Arms 4 part but good nonetheless.

I'd love to steal the DH 2set bonus ... your abilities give you 20% more fury/rage...
    It's not super strong, but it would let us skip/ignore furius slash and it would buff our execute phase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epialt View Post
    I'd love to steal the DH 2set bonus ... your abilities give you 20% more fury/rage...
    It's not super strong, but it would let us skip/ignore furius slash and it would buff our execute phase.
    That would replace some of my IRL rage with in-game rage.

Anyone knows the haste weight for pawn?

Quote Originally Posted by Huorx View Post
    Anyone knows the haste weight for pawn?
    sim yourself with scaling active, SIMC will give your weightings then

Question on Odyn's Champion:
    What is considered as offensive ability? If I have to run away, I hit Whirlwind and didn't hit any enemy, would that be considered as offensive? what about Piercing Howl?
    Any offensive ability not on GCD? say heroic leap?
    Thanks to anyone can help.

Quote Originally Posted by gulizi View Post
    Question on Odyn's Champion:
    What is considered as offensive ability? If I have to run away, I hit Whirlwind and didn't hit any enemy, would that be considered as offensive? what about Piercing Howl?
    Any offensive ability not on GCD? say heroic leap?
    Thanks to anyone can help.
    Whirlwind works even if it doesn't hit a target. That's what I use

Deleted
    Whirlwind works even if it doesn't hit a target. That's what I use
    Not him, but What exactly does Odyn's champion reduce? For example, does it reduce Battle Cry? Avatar? Odyn's Fury?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Not him, but What exactly does Odyn's champion reduce? For example, does it reduce Battle Cry? Avatar? Odyn's Fury?
    Avatar, Battle Cry, Odyn's Fury, Dragon Roar all get reduced. Bladestorm (lol no one takes Bladestorm)

I think that's everything?

Avatar, Battle Cry, Odyn's Fury, Dragon Roar all get reduced. Bladestorm (lol no one takes Bladestorm)

I think that's everything?
    It reduces Pummel, berserker rage, all your defensives. Literally every skill that comes from your class and not racials and such.
    Last edited by SergeantYolo; 2016-10-18 at 02:59 PM.