Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    I hate all the new Blizzard games. All I like is Diablo and WoW. Feels bad to see Blizzcon these days filled with those other new games that I'll never like. Oh well, Times Change.

Hope they at least put a D2 remake with D3 like graphics.
    Uhm, Starcraft is the only franchise that never screwed up.

Me, I don't want another Diablo xpac...I want a MMO.
    Last edited by mmocf1aa149946; 2016-10-14 at 08:17 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 we get a new patch..

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are so many of you so naive.
    Diablo has the main stage main event on both evenings at Blizzcon. That slot is only reserved for the juiciest announcements, everytime, such as expansion or new game announcements. It's so bleeding obvious that something involving Diablo is being presented at Blizzcon.

Just don't expect any extensive footage, you're setting yourselves up for disappointment then. The new project only started this year.

Most likely it's simply a teaser with some talk about what's coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    A legendary potion that allows you to go fuck yourself when you have nothing to do in the game, i.e. all the time.
    You mean unlike the past...what? 4 years? Of content?
    Diablo is not an MMO.
    Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    There's nothing more that I want than an expac or some other kind of game, but it doesn't look like it. At all.
    This. Disappointed to the max.

Theories regarding the job postings are still valid, but it's clear that this year we won't get anything really relevant, save for a possible big patch (2.5) which sounds good since they decided to end s7 just before blizzcon and cutting it short given how nothing new was in game.

Anyway i can be wrong and it will be an awesome round of stuff and we will be having an incredible time. Though hype is at level -1.

PS: on MMOC homepage the panel is labeled to go last 1h45m, but in fact it's an error and it lasts only 45m. Not exactly a huge timespan.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a 20 year anniversary of Diablo. So, expect a pretty decent video of the history and evolution of the game. These videos Blizzard does are usually awesome. I am excited to at least watch that.

I am hoping they will finish the video with some hints to an expansion or what's next in store for the Diablo franchise. But lets face it -- the project's been bleeding developers like crazy. So, an outright expansion with seem far-fetched. Maybe new game modes and a new class?
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

After seeing the schedule, I don't think we're getting any expansion or D4 announcement.

If its just a relic/charms patch im done lol.

Well this is definitely interesting.

So the old boys from D2 have signed on as "advisers" for the next title in the franchise. I'am also pretty sure Tom Chilton will be the lead game director. Given how early it is in development though, i doubt we'll see anything D4 related at this year's Blizzcon. Still good to know they're working on something.

Besides, we still get the D2 HD remake, so it's not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Is this confirmed?

Well this is definitely interesting.

So the old boys from D2 have signed on as "advisers" for the next title in the franchise. I'am also pretty sure Tom Chilton will be the lead game director. Given how early it is in development though, i doubt we'll see anything D4 related at this year's Blizzcon. Still good to know they're working on something.

Hype. And yes, it's WAAAAAAY too early for them to have any kind of game footage to show off. MAYBE they have a cinematic ready, but why would they announce the game when it's not even past prototyping?
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Is this confirmed?
    Well i doubt they'll say they're working on a HD remake without making a grand announcement. But they're definitely working on making their legacy games compatible on current gen systems. So not a full blown FF7 HD remake but more like cleaning up the gfx and making it sure it doesn't look like crap on full HD monitors. Should also point out that the Diablo on this years Blozzcon poster is the D2 version and not Ardriablo from D3.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Hype. And yes, it's WAAAAAAY too early for them to have any kind of game footage to show off. MAYBE they have a cinematic ready, but why would they announce the game when it's not even past prototyping?
    Well he didn't technically announce it and was very careful not to say who he signed up with as an adviser. But the fact that this tweet comes one week after he and Bill Roper were at Blizzard's HQ pretty much confirms it. Just wonder what the Libra star sign in that pic he tweeted means.

Well he didn't technically announce it and was very careful not to say who he signed up with as an adviser. But the fact that this tweet comes one week after he and Bill Roper were at Blizzard's HQ pretty much confirms it. Just wonder what the Libra star sign in that pic he tweeted means.
    I think the many job postings over the past year or so for "unannounced Diablo project" confirmed it.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    I hate all the new Blizzard games. All I like is Diablo and WoW. Feels bad to see Blizzcon these days filled with those other new games that I'll never like. Oh well, Times Change.

Hope they at least put a D2 remake with D3 like graphics.
    i'm with you man, only pvp stupid fps and card game lately, those kind of game are so bad

Deleted
    https://twitter.com/davidbrevik?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

from dave brevik's twitter ...something new is coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    https://twitter.com/davidbrevik?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

from dave brevik's twitter ...something new is coming.
    Now the question is... by "Pushes this genre to new hights" does he mean a new game they're planning to release, or an update for D3 that's going to blow us all away?

Either way, it needs to hurry the fuck up and be announced.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

All this marketing jargon and no leaks. Egh. Hurry up blizzcon

10+ Year Old Account
    That tweet is definitely hypey but....

I don't want to get my hopes up too much. :/
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Hype Killed
    There has been a lot of speculation (and hope), but I'm not working on the Diablo franchise currently or in the near future
    #sorry
    #muchlove

10+ Year Old Account
    well... WTF was that tweet of his about? If not Diablo then something else worthy of hype?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post

AL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!
    At first I saw this picture and I thought HA that's so Blizzard.

Then I saw the date this was posted and remembered that Metzen is gone.

The feels man. The feels.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..