Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    15 to 20k. I'm a very economic person, and I don't like to spend money on super expensive things. A 20k$ car can take me as far away as a 100k car. Maybe not as fast, but still.

My current car is ~75k€ . Next one will probably be ~85k. It always depends on how much you earn and where you live i guess.

I'm not sure. I am not a big car guy, but I can appreciate having a decent vehicle. That said, I have no interest in sports cars whatsoever.

Even if I became very, very wealthy, I still would not buy excessively expensive cars. There are just so many other things to invest into that actually interest me.

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/de...13171812/?Cr=3

$274,000
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoleivy5 View Post
    My dream car costs $480,000 (supercars are expensive in Australia)
    More pics of the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

However, that is unrealistic for me. The most I would in my lifetime for a car is probably $15-$20,000. How about you guys? How much would you spend on a car?

- - - Updated - - -

If you're going to spend that kind of money, might as well get a Lamborghini Aventador

Quote Originally Posted by nicoleivy5 View Post
    My dream car costs $480,000 (supercars are expensive in Australia)
    More pics of the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

However, that is unrealistic for me. The most I would in my lifetime for a car is probably $15-$20,000. How about you guys? How much would you spend on a car?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by showeverything1 View Post
    2 grand!?!
    typo. meant to say 200

Not sure what my most ever would be. Last car I bought, which was maybe 5-6 months ago, ran me 26k, and was the most expensive car I've purchased.

I'm sure when the time comes for a new one it'll be a bit higher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyjealous5 View Post
    real talk bro
    Whats to talk about? 140k at a dealer is much easier to save than 200k+ at an auction. Both are near freaking impossible for me, but still. I don't want them to discontinue the best supercar on the market.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on how much money I have lol

If we're talking purely dream cars...then I've always wanted a Ferrari F50, which goes for around 2 million dollars these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

$1200
    omg omg omg! So cute! <3

On topic, I don't know. Of couse my favorite car is the VW Beetle. I think I'd like to settle for a new one (year 1999+?) or the new new Beetle (2012 I believe). Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the old Beetles too, but I think I'd need to be a bit more car savvy first. Oh, and no automatic transmission on the old ones (I guess?). See, I'm clueless

Anyway, I think it'd be the best to spend more money upfront for a newer 2012+ model. The 1999 models and onwards are very good looking too and it melts my heart to see them, but I'm afraid they might be getting 'old' and will require repair much more frequently than a 2012 would

So a reasonable price for a VW Beetle <3

Edit: might have gotten the years wrong
    I'd have a Beetle over a Lamborghini/Ferrari
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Depends on how much money I have lol

If we're talking purely dream cars...then I've always wanted a Ferrari F50, which goes for around 2 million dollars these days.
    Do you prefer the f50 over the f40?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Probably in the ~$20k range once I'm out of school and employed full-time. I'll be looking for a base model new Civic or something similar. Cars are cool but can be a real headache when they need maintenance/repairs, and I'd rather just keep it simple.
    Last edited by Xargoth6634; 2016-10-17 at 11:09 PM.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I would love to pay cash for a car . I bought a 2015 ford escape last year and I can afford the payments but having a car note is not fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Do you prefer the f50 over the f40?
    I fell in love with the F50 after playing it in NFS Hot Pursuit 2, but looking at the 40, yeah I like the 50 better.

I spent 42k on my last car. Honestly, I'd probably spend between 100-120k, for a Tesla, since I love those cars. I could afford one, but it's more than I want to pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    lamborghini's are ugly.

german cars best cars. mercedes benz slr mcclaren. 722 edition.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-10-18 at 06:18 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    typo. meant to say 200
    200 dollars?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    200 dollars?!
    200 Thousand. I was saying if they discontinue the Viper, it will be much harder to find and VERY much harder to afford the one I want. If you're just trolling, I get it. But just saying this in case anyone is actually confused about what I'm talking about.

im not much of a car person

i think the msot i would ever personally spend would be about 35k

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raincrow View Post
    I spent 42k on my last car. Honestly, I'd probably spend between 100-120k, for a Tesla, since I love those cars. I could afford one, but it's more than I want to pay.
    I feel that. I could technically shell out the money for the car I want (2017 GT-R), but I don't really want all my spending money to be eaten by car payments. I'm alright with what I have now, but once it's paid off and I have a bit saved for a better down payment, I'll jump at it. Trying to get the payments to be the same as the car I'm driving right now, which is ~$1400/mo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    200 dollars?!
    hey my tricked out shopping cart is a dope whip. you dissing my ride bro? it even has flame decals to make it go faster.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.