Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    So...How long have I been ignorant to the fact that casting Healing Touch will lower the remaining CD of Swiftmend by 3 seconds...?
    ...Are you serious? Is this true? Oh my god. I need to log on to check this.

EDIT: Well, it doesn't... seem to work for me. Am I missing something?
    Last edited by Teramelle; 2016-10-11 at 10:04 PM.

Someone digging through old glyph information? That is how the now removed "Glyph of Healing Touch" worked, though it was 2 seconds I believe.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Someone digging through old glyph information? That is how the now removed "Glyph of Healing Touch" worked, though it was 2 seconds I believe.
    I've been farming TWs for the last 2 hours, and it's been doing that, and I had noticed it when doing content elsewhere for the last few weeks. May be similar to the PotA bug? And it most certainly is 3secs right now.

- - - Updated - - -

It's doing it for me out in Dalaran right now as well. So something is going on.

I've changed all of my talents, and it does it no matter which set up I use.

- - - Updated - - -

Found it. It's the rdruid legendary boots causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    I've been farming TWs for the last 2 hours, and it's been doing that, and I had noticed it when doing content elsewhere for the last few weeks. May be similar to the PotA bug? And it most certainly is 3secs right now.

- - - Updated - - -

It's doing it for me out in Dalaran right now as well. So something is going on.

I've changed all of my talents, and it does it no matter which set up I use.

- - - Updated - - -

Found it. It's the rdruid legendary boots causing it.
    The tranquility boots? That is odd... spec abundance and SotF, win.

Maybe it was a prior effect that was "removed"....
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2016-10-11 at 10:27 PM.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to find the older legendaries. I feel as though this was the old effect on the boots at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    for EN progression mastery is being heavily undervauled by alot of you.
    It depends on raid size. If your raid consists of 10-15 people, then sure. People are reasonably likely to have some HoTs on them. If your raid is 15-30 people, then not really. Your Wild Growths are going to hit mostly people without Rejuvenation, Germination is worthless, and you really won't get much from mastery. Keep in mind that most people don't use Cultivation in raids, especially bigger ones, as it's a bit unreliable and only heals the people you're already healing (i.e. the people who need it the least if the whole raid drops low).

And still lose in the end because you spend so much time casting Healing Touch instead of Rejuvenation. HT costs the same(ish), heals for much less, takes longer to cast, can't be cast while moving, and doesn't trigger Dreamwalking/Cultivation. Healing Touch is such an incredibly terrible spell right now that I almost feel sorry for it.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

looks like a datamined buff to Cultivation and slight nerf to prosperity...

Why the change from 5 sec to 3 sec reduction i dunno. thats what...1 less swiftmend in 6 mins?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post

Why the change from 5 sec to 3 sec reduction i dunno. thats what...1 less swiftmend in 6 mins?
    I can understand the Cultivation buff, seeing as it's not being used a whole lot (I think?) but the nerf to Prosperity? I mean, it doesn't affect things hugely, but it's a bit odd, and I'd even go so far as to say unnecessary. I don't see the logic behind it. It's not as if we're able to spam SotF-buffed Wild Growths or whatever as is, there's still significant downtime between casts of that. It's... strange. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    I get buffing Cultivation, but why nerf Prosperity? It's already underwhelming, and the only reason anyone even looks at it is because of the minor synergy with Soul of the Forest. That whole tier is a disaster zone. Cenarion Ward is mind-numbingly boring and Abundance is garbage that encourages a play style that the rest of our talent tree and our entire artifact talent tree discourages. It's not even good at low levels, because you don't actually get Healing Touch until later.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    I get buffing Cultivation, but why nerf Prosperity? It's already underwhelming, and the only reason anyone even looks at it is because of the minor synergy with Soul of the Forest. That whole tier is a disaster zone. Cenarion Ward is mind-numbingly boring and Abundance is garbage that encourages a play style that the rest of our talent tree and our entire artifact talent tree discourages. It's not even good at low levels, because you don't actually get Healing Touch until later.
    This all made sense in the beta, sotf was a very strong talent, progression showed that cultivation was a lot stronger though. Prosperity was giving a tad bit too much, more potential throughput than cenarion ward, while its main selling point should be that you get several charges, there is no "minor" synergy, its a heavy synergy.
    Cenarion ward is exactly what it needs to be, its a highly efficient hot that heals for massive amounts with a mediocre cd, and is also pretty strong.
    Abundance is very weak atm, but its a ton stronger due to changes to direct heals (regrowth more specifically.) in 7.1 than it is currently.

just shows that the team that works on 7.1 does not consider spells' current standing in EN rather than what they were doing in Nighthold on beta.
    Last edited by theburned; 2016-10-14 at 07:55 AM.

I discovered something quite odd last week while I was on Xavius. I was trying out the tree of life talent, and used it during the dream phase. After I left dream phase, I had perma tree form for the rest of the encounter, until Xavius died. Needless to say, I felt like a God.

Anyone else encountered this before?

Deleted
    I played only with tree of life in hc xavius so far and i never encountered that bug. But sounds funny

How did you leave the dream state? Did it expire, did you hit 100 corruption, or did you "die" from environmental damage?

Of course, doing it on purpose is the kind of thing you can be banned for, but you probably know that already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of the bug that I was never able to replicate in HFC. After getting MCed by one of the mobs before Kormrok, they used my Nature's Swiftness without consuming it. After being broken out, I kept the NS buff for the rest of the raid without it ever being consumed by casts of Regrowth....Fun times...

So I'm looking to do mainly mythic plus this expansion, or tier anyway. For secondaries I'm going for Haste/Mastery. My gear is rather shite right now with an ilvl of 840:

Crit: 15%
    Haste: 21%
    Mastery: 15%

At what point should I start worrrying about stat difference? I mean, would you gem for Mastery instead of Haste in my situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    How did you leave the dream state? Did it expire, did you hit 100 corruption, or did you "die" from environmental damage?

Of course, doing it on purpose is the kind of thing you can be banned for, but you probably know that already.
    I wasn't exactly sure, as it was only the second time doing Xavius, and I wasn't paying too much attention. However, I believe it was either an expiry or 100 corruption exit.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbuff View Post
    I wasn't exactly sure, as it was only the second time doing Xavius, and I wasn't paying too much attention. However, I believe it was either an expiry or 100 corruption exit.
    If you're not sure then it either expired or you "died". You can die very quickly on that fight if you don't constantly watch your feet for add spawns, and if that happens while you're dreaming then you'll just get kicked out of the dream and instantly returned to full health. It can be easy to miss what happened. If you went into madness mode, you'd notice. It's quite nice, especially if you can pop Tranquility while insane. It gives +150% healing.

The warcraft logs link showing the most used talents is showing cenarion ward, cultivation are the most used talents. Did something change recently that made sotf less attractive?

Quote Originally Posted by mogra View Post
    The warcraft logs link showing the most used talents is showing cenarion ward, cultivation are the most used talents. Did something change recently that made sotf less attractive?
    Nothing really. cultivation is really strong when u can cut a healer or 2 and encounters don't last much long.

From my exprience, it's a talent that scales very well with mastery, as it's a free, no-gcd stack that really helps on producing bigger numbers.

I'm really considering on building just a haste-mastery set and run 24/7 with Cultivation.

Are the stat weights correct on the first post? Ask Mr. Robot has much different weights, are theirs just wrong?